BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Holy Trinity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Death over Life

Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

The Holy Trinity - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Holy Trinity   The Holy Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:08 pm

sirhemlock wrote:
Death over Life wrote:
There is for-sure proof that Jesus is God. There is for-sure proof the Father is God. Where are people coming up with the Holy Spirit being God (at least as another person instead of a Spirit)?

...So far, HS being God is man-made.

Notice, if the HS IS God, why was He NEVER called God in the Scriptures ever!?!?!

Death over Life wrote:
...to say the HS has been called God is a farce.

there is literally no Scriptures that show the Holy Spirit being called God...

Horsefeathers ;-) Random example: lying to the Holy Spirit is called lying to God in Acts 5:

"...you have lied to the Holy Spirit... you have not lied to men but to God" (Acts 5:3-4).

If as you say "there is literally no Scriptures that show the Holy Spirit being called God" how would you view the above passage?

Wow. Nice seeing you here sirhemlock. Didn't know anyone was wanting to still debate that. I remembered a long time ago when I decided to come back there for the little bit, that the way that is said is the same as it was in Matthew 25. In Matthew 25, it says whatsoever you do to the least of these, you do to me. So, if this is indeed True, does that mean that every human is God? is Christ? The answer is an obvious NO. What the context of both passages were saying is, whatever you do to anybody, you are doing this to God Himself, although you don't realize you are doing it. Basically, how you treat the creation is how you treat the creator. If the HS is really God based off of that particular verse, then that means every individual human being/animal/plant on the planet is God Himself, which we all know is a farce.

Here is Matthew 25 Codex Sinaiticus:

1 Then shall the kingdom of the heavens be likened to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were foolish and five were wise.
3 For the foolish took the lamps and took no oil with themselves;
4 but the wise took oil in the vessels with their own lamps.
5 But while the bridegroom delayed they all nodded and fell asleep.
6 And at midnight a cry was made: Behold the bridegroom; go out to meet him.
7 Then arose all those virgins and adorned their lamps.
8 And the foolish said to the wise: Give us of your oil, for our lamps are going out.
9 But the wise answered, saying: Lest perhaps there be not enough for us and you, go rather to those that sell and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they were going to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage, and the door was shut.
11 But afterwards came also the other virgins, saying: Lord, Lord, open for us.
12 But he answered and said: Verily I say to you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for you know not the day nor the hour.
14 For as a man, on leaving home, called his servants, and delivered to them his goods;
15 and to one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one, to each according to his own ability, and left home.
16 Immediately he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made other five talents.
17 In like manner he that had received the two gained other two.
18 But he that had received the one went and dug in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19 But after a long time the lord of those servants comes and takes up a settlement with them.
20 And he that had received the five talents came and brought other five talents, saying: Lord, five talents thou didst deliver to me: see, other five talents have I gained.
21 His lord said to him: Well done, good and faithful servant; thou wast faithful over a few things, I will set thee over many: enter into the joy of thy lord.
22 And he that had received the two talents came and said: Lord, two talents thou didst deliver to me: see, other two talents have I gained.
23 His lord said to him: Well done, good and faithful servant; thou wast faithful over a few things, I will set thee over many: enter into the joy of thy lord.
24 And he that had received the one talent came and said: Lord, I knew thee that thou art a hard man, reaping where thou didst not sow, and gathering whence thou didst not scatter;
25 and being afraid I went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, thou hast thy own.
26 But his lord answered and said to him: Wicked and slothful servant, didst thou know that I reap where I did not sow, and gather whence I did not a scatter?
27 It behooved thee then to put my money with the bankers, and on coming I could have received my own with interest.
28 Take then from him the talent and give it to him that has the ten talents.
29 For to every one that has shall be given, and he shall have abundance; but from him that has a not, even that which he has shall be taken from him.
30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the darkness that is without: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
31 But when the Son of man shall have come in his glory, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit on the throne of his glory;
32 and there shall be gathered before him all the nations; and he shall separate them one from another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats;
33 and he shall place the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the king say to those on his right: Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom that has been prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
35 For I was hungry, and you gave me to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me drink; I was a stranger, and you took me to your homes;
36 I was naked, and you clothed me; I was sick, and you visited me; I was in prison, and you came to me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying: Lord, when saw we thee hungry and fed thee? or thirsty and gave thee drink?
38 And when saw we thee a stranger and took thee to our homes? or naked and clothed thee?
39 And when saw we thee sick or in prison and came to thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say to them: Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.
41 Then shall, he say to those also on the left: Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire that is prepared for the devil and his angels.
42 For I was hungry, and you gave me not to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave, me no drink;
43 I was a stranger, and you took me not to your homes; naked, and you clothed me not: sick and in prison, and you visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying: Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and ministered not to thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying: Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Back to top Go down

The Holy Trinity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Create a forum on Forumotion | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com