BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ultimatum fund raising idea!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Vide
PostSubject: Ultimatum fund raising idea!!   Ultimatum fund raising idea!! Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:51 pm

hey Ultimaniacs, robert asked me to post this! looking to see if anyone would be interested here.this is not confirmed.we are just throwing this idea out to our fans to see if anyone would be interested.pls message me here. as you all know we are planning an east coast trip and trying desperately to get the needed funds for the airfares.so,this is where i need your help!! how many of you would be interested if Ultimatum offered a meet/greet prior and after our show in Allentown,pa? $40.00 would give a fan a poster,tshirt,cd,8x10 and a chance to sit in on the sound check and a chance to hang out with the band afterwards for pictures and autographs?? i will post all details if this idea goes over well with all of u.i dont want to plan something and then plans fall thru.this is why i am asking anyone who is interested to drop me a little note.thanks for all your loyal support,sherri promotional manager to Ultimatum ps.jerseyultigl@gmail.com if interested let me know
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions

Ultimatum fund raising idea!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com