BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

"End time" claim made by Wizard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-11-07

"End time" claim made by Wizard Vide
PostSubject: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Quote :
. . .the rise of the anti-christ, and the beast is very soon, i would say within 5 years you will see this happen. . .

There is no "anti-Christ", as in one who will rule the world. The bible makes no such claim.

Anti-Christ is one who denies that the Father had a Son or that Christ is the Son of God.

The Beast is not a person, it is an empire. Daniel 7 and 2 show that the word "Beast" correlate with empire/kingdom, not a person. So the Anti-Christ can not be the Beast, because one is a "person" the other is a "kingdom".

It will not happen in five years, one we are not meant to place dates, but to show the signs. The Beast is an empire that will rise up after the Roman Empire. Rev. 17 states that the Roman Empire was the sixth Empire of Seven/Eight. The Beast and False Prophet would arise after the fall of the Roman Empire,according to history, happened in 1453, by the Ottoman Turks.

So the rise of the beast is impossible, it has come and gone, based on historical events. Based on history and the bible, the next empire would be the "Neo-Ottoman Empire" called the Beast from the Abyss (rev. 9,11,20).

The Neo-Ottoman Empire is on the rise, but they have not establish themselves on the world state yet. They may not do that until later in the decade, when America withdraws from the Middle East and Afghanistan.

Turkey is on the move to form a federation with Syria and Iraq presently, and later moving to form a federation with Lebanon and Armenia. They want to form a federation with: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Georgia and Azerbaijan.

Interestingly enough, they are 10 countries, which line up with what the bible said would happen. 10 has always been apart of the Ottoman History, 10 tribes formed together to form the original Ottoman core, when they were divided up after WWI, they were broken up into 10 sectors, and when they reform they will do so with 10 countries.

Quote :
there will be a mark of the beast (a chip implanted under the skin of your right hand) it will replace all forms of currency, all forms of credit cards, debit cards, medical records, you will not buy or sell without it.

The mark of the Beast was under the Ottoman Empire, they had their own mark, where you could not buy nor sell. If you were not a Muslim, you could not buy nor sell land, you could not serve in the military, you had to pay a tax of "protection", what one could buy was at the discretion of the government, or basic food and drink.

Yes, today they are making such a thing as a "chip" but that is a logical outcome of technology. I would not be surprised if it is used in such a fashioned you describe, but it is not the "mark of the Beast".

Quote :
there will be an anti-christ, who, i dont know but there is going to be one. all forms of religion will be destroyed especially islam because it poses the biggest threat to satan, this is the whole reason for the war in iraq, there was no terrorist attack, it was all planned our own satan-controlled government bomb their own WTCs.

Sorry there is no anti-Christ as "world ruler" but Anti-Christ description by John in his epistle, fits the religion of Islam, they deny that Christ is the son of God and that God had a son. So the anti-Christ is Islam.

Religion will always be around, for there to be no religion, would mean a mass extermination of the world, which means, it wont happen, there would be a massive world war to stop it. Islam will not go down without a fight. Christianity would not give up without a fight and the Israel would fight as well. There would be too many fires to put out, this idea is totally inconceivable.

UBL Admits to attacking WTC

Iraq was launched not because of 9/11, but because of Saddam having potential WMD, based on world wide intelligence (this is an undisputed fact), but we know he did not have them (another undisputed fact).

Quote :
i have to correct myself on the mark of the beast, its not the chip, its the spiritual deception that has been sown in the modern day church, one of the many beasts in revalations is the great roman catholic empire, this new "one world spirituality" will be a part of it,

That is true, but it is not Christianity it is Islam.

Catholicism is not the beast, there is no evidence for it, other than those who just oppose Catholicism. The beasts are empires, not religion, but religion is apart of them. Christianity has destroyed two of the empires. Roman Empire and the Ottoman Empire. Christianity, via Arian Gothic tribes, then then converted to Catholicism. The East converted to what became Orthodox Christianity. Thus, the Pagan Empire of Rome, became Christian and it destroyed the empire. Christian Europe conquered the Ottoman Empire and divided it up.

Catholicism is the fourth Church of Revelation, mentioned in Chap. 3. Which is one of the two witnesses, thus it can not be the "enemy".

Quote :
secondly one of satans great deceptions is that humans have an immortal soul, this is not true. in fact we arent even given a spirit until we accept christ and have his holy spirit within us, then we begin the procces of growing spiritually, we are not "reborn" until the resurection of christs followers, where we will not be ressurected in the flesh, but in the spirit it is then we are reborn.

Humans do have an immortal soul, that is clear from the bible. The difference is where that soul goes. One goes to eternal life, one goes to eternal death. Either way, the soul is immortal.

When we accept Christ, he will give us eternal life, that is true, but that is because if we reject him, we get the second death, which is eternal. So your logic is flawed. We are reborn with the spirit, Christ states in John that we must be "born again" and it is tied to accepting the spirit of God and Christ. So it happens when we accept it, not at the resurrection, the resurrection is when we get eternal life.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Good post bro.

For credibility purposes, can you cite the information you obtained regarding the following parts (and also because you have me curious, as that area will be my specialization in History)?

Quote :
The Neo-Ottoman Empire is on the rise, but they have not establish themselves on the world state yet. They may not do that until later in the decade, when America withdraws from the Middle East and Afghanistan.

Turkey is on the move to form a federation with Syria and Iraq presently, and later moving to form a federation with Lebanon and Armenia. They want to form a federation with: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Georgia and Azerbaijan.

Interestingly enough, they are 10 countries, which line up with what the bible said would happen. 10 has always been apart of the Ottoman History, 10 tribes formed together to form the original Ottoman core, when they were divided up after WWI, they were broken up into 10 sectors, and when they reform they will do so with 10 countries.

Quote :
The mark of the Beast was under the Ottoman Empire, they had their own mark, where you could not buy nor sell. If you were not a Muslim, you could not buy nor sell land, you could not serve in the military, you had to pay a tax of "protection", what one could buy was at the discretion of the government, or basic food and drink.

Quote :
Iraq was launched not because of 9/11, but because of Saddam having potential WMD, based on world wide intelligence (this is an undisputed fact), but we know he did not have them (another undisputed fact).
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:03 pm

False, Lord V.

There is (an) AntiChrist.. he will also have a false prophet who comes before him and shows many signs and wonders.. but he is referred to by other terms as well. The only areas where the term AntiChrist is used is these passages, I beleive- (I John 2:18,22,4:3, II John 7)

The key passages on the World Leader "AntiChrist" are in Daniel 7, 8, 11; Matthew 24; II Thessalonians 2; and Revelation 13, 17 and 18 -- where Antichrist is referred to as a beast, a little horn, a false Christ, that wicked one, and the man of sin.

And this particular ANtiChrist.. the man of Sin, the False Messiah... has not already come. BEcause the stage is not yet here for him.. although almost. First we need a One world Government.. and not just a union of seperate nations, like the UN.

We'll also see a huge falling away of Christianity.. compared to how predominant it remains today.

Among other things.

This is all dealt with in scipture.

The Bible you believe in< lord V, is really boring.

You don't believe in the Nephilim being the offsrping of Angels and Humans... nor in them as they are described.. as giants, etc.

YOu don't believe in the Son of Perdition who is to come and who is to impose the Mark upon all who dwell in the earth... you believe it just a prophecy that has already been fulfilled..etc and so forth.

...Reallly bland, bro, really bland.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

Number of posts : 5020
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:46 pm

againsttheantichrist wrote:
Good post bro.

For credibility purposes, can you cite the information you obtained regarding the following parts (and also because you have me curious, as that area will be my specialization in History)?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Turkey and Syria

Turkey's New Empire

Turkey, Iraq, Syria

The "Mark" concept, is from reading many articles and books on Ottoman History and putting things together. I will see if I can find a quote from one of my books and post it.

Iraq having WMD History of Iraq and WMDood

Not having it, I read the details of it in the book State of Denial by Woodward. the book shows how those who were put in charge of finding "WMD" could not find them, when they got to Iraq, finding them became less of a priority, his man power was lessened and he was frustrated by the Pentagon. When his team was able to get on the ground, they found nothing. Every source they had was old, nothing matched to reality. Some cases, information was ten years old.

There was a General who defected, I saw the interview on Fox and Friends, and he stated that Saddam did not have WMD's, the money was going to other things, they would produce just enough for Saddam to show they had a "stockpile", in reality, the money was being shuffled else where. So the information about Wmd's was false, Saddam believed, according to this general, that he had it, therefore, the west thought he had it, in reality they had very little.

What was found in Iraq was from these small stock piles that they created for Saddam. Again, this is from a general who defected, and was on Fox. I can not recall the guys name nor when it aired. But his story got stuck in my head.

This you just have to accept my word on.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:48 pm

It's funny Lord V. Me and Matt (MetL.) were having a discussion about this, and he became rather passionate and wanted me to talk to you about this subject. It appears I have no need to ask now Smile

Kamerad Ash wrote:

Truth should not be judged by how entertaining it is.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
False, Lord V.

There is (an) AntiChrist.. he will also have a false prophet who comes before him and shows many signs and wonders.. but he is referred to by other terms as well. The only areas where the term AntiChrist is used is these passages, I beleive- (I John 2:18,22,4:3, II John 7)

The key passages on the World Leader "AntiChrist" are in Daniel 7, 8, 11; Matthew 24; II Thessalonians 2; and Revelation 13, 17 and 18 -- where Antichrist is referred to as a beast, a little horn, a false Christ, that wicked one, and the man of sin.

And this particular ANtiChrist.. the man of Sin, the False Messiah... has not already come. BEcause the stage is not yet here for him.. although almost. First we need a One world Government.. and not just a union of seperate nations, like the UN.

We'll also see a huge falling away of Christianity.. compared to how predominant it remains today.

Among other things.

This is all dealt with in scipture.

You don't believe in the Nephilim being the offsrping of Angels and Humans... nor in them as they are described.. as giants, etc.

YOu don't believe in the Son of Perdition who is to come and who is to impose the Mark upon all who dwell in the earth... you believe it just a prophecy that has already been fulfilled..etc and so forth.

No it is not bland, it is how history and the bible has played out.

1 John does not say the AntiChrist is a world ruler. You will not find that anywhere in scripture, that is an assumption made by tradition. AntiChrist is one who denies the Father has a Son, or the Son is God. Which is predominant in Islam.

Revelation does not say the Beast is the AntiChrist. That is another false assumption.

Daniel 7: The first beast is Persia (empire), second Macedonia (empire), Third (Empire), fourth Ottoman Empire (empire). Not one of these is a man, they are empires. Context wise they are Beast which means they are empires, not men.

Daniel 8 is the rise of Macedonia, predominantly Antiochus IV.

Daniel 11 is the history from Persia to King Herod. The king of vs 40ff is Augustus, who invaded Syria and then entered into Israel, allied with Libya and southern Egypt and invaded Ptolemaic Egypt of the North and put an end to it and took the remaining gold. That can be found in any history book. Daniel 11 is a past event, already fulfilled. Or as I state further down, that the "second coming" can simply mean coming judgment. Which is what I believe. DOL has asked that I write out my view on Matt. 24 and 25, I will do so next weekend, hopefully.

Matt. 24 is about the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple, which took place in 70. C.E. That happened almost 40 years after the death of Christ. The second coming passages are future.

2 Thes. 2 is about 70 C.E. Christ said in the temple before being crucified that they will see him coming in glory on the clouds. And the High priest tore his robes. That was not referring to his second coming, that was referring to the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem. Some of those men, according to Josephus, lived to see the destruction of Jerusalem. What Paul is saying is that the man of sin will be shown in Jerusalem all one has to do is read the history and several men claimed to be the messiah, the one who was "restrained" is a man, called John Levi. He was responsible for or partly responsible for the destruction of Jerusalem, the one restraining him was the high priest, when he died, Levi when on a rampage and caused a lot of trouble, and proclaimed himself to be a messiah and Rome came down hard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Giscala

Just because the bible says it looks like it is the "return of Christ" it is used by Christ and Paul as the coming of Judgment, not his second coming. Jesus said, if you took it literally, that he would arrive at 70 C.E., but he did not, judgment came instead. So it was used to proclaim judgment. That Christ was behind the judgment.

Rev. 13 is an empire, the seventh Empire, if one followed the historical time line, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Macedonia, Rome, six straight empires, and it stands to reason the seventh empire would follow Rome, which is does, the Ottoman Empire, defeated the Roman Empire, aka, the Byzantine Empire in 1453. The Ottoman Empire had a second part to it, what is called the Caliphate, which survived the Empire, and was destroyed in 1922 or 23.

Rev. 17 is talking about the Beast and False Prophet, which was the seventh empire, and the seventh empire will become an eighth. Which is chap. 18. What Revelation calls The Beast from the Abyss, 9,11,20. Which is different from the Beast and False Prophet which is defeated in chap. 19.

The bible does not say it is world wide, the bible is very specific and almost everyone agrees, it is ten kings or kingdoms. Not world world wide.

If what i say is boring, is because, I am saying what the bible has already fulfilled. I follow the text as is. I take the text and form an opinion around that, and then I incorporate history.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:23 pm

olias wrote:
It's funny Lord V. Me and Matt (MetL.) were having a discussion about this, and he became rather passionate and wanted me to talk to you about this subject. It appears I have no need to ask now Smile

Kamerad Ash wrote:

Truth should not be judged by how entertaining it is.

^^ True.

What did he want to discuss?
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:23 am

Basically, I played the part of the skeptic about endtime conspiracies. At one point, he claimed that I was a denier of the bible, and said that I talk to you so that I could have my intellectual butt kicked.

Thing is, I don't deny what the bible says concerning the end times, I was simply skeptical about claims about these times being the end times. Maybe they are. Maybe they aren't. But I am not comfortable trying to claim THESE days as the time. Not because they are or aren't, but because it is not for us to claim that with any certainty. I can understand if you or him disagree with me, but I don't particularly appreciate insinuations about my faith being made.

He gave me this link.

MetLHed4GZus wrote:
http://contenderministries.org/prophecy/endtimes.php
Back to top Go down
trephining

trephining

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:04 am

I hold to the same as Lord V. does. It is not a popular stance to take in most evangelical and orthodox circles; but what research I have done in the last 20 or so years has led me to the same conclusions as posted above.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:14 am

BTW, I think you have a very interesting perspective and a very credible point of view.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:36 am

olias wrote:
Basically, I played the part of the skeptic about endtime conspiracies. At one point, he claimed that I was a denier of the bible, and said that I talk to you so that I could have my intellectual butt kicked.

Thing is, I don't deny what the bible says concerning the end times, I was simply skeptical about claims about these times being the end times. Maybe they are. Maybe they aren't. But I am not comfortable trying to claim THESE days as the time.

End times or not, few would deny that these are the darkest days humanity has ever known.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:24 am

it shows that lord voldemort has knowledge, when he posts.
But,
a lot of what he says is questionnable. A lot.
Please do not take this as an offense, but nobody should take your word as 100% rock solid truth when you voice your speculations of some passages. I, for one, disagree with many of your statements. I won't bother listing them and arguing with you. I was simply pointing out, for some others maybe, that they shouldn't adopt your speculations without first looking toroughly into it.
Back to top Go down
wiremu.white

wiremu.white

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:49 am

againsttheantichrist wrote:
End times or not, few would deny that these are the darkest days humanity has ever known.

Hardly. The world B.C. was a dark place. Imagine what it was like before the flood, or in the days of the Roman empire? Or in pre-Christianized Europe... or Medieval times for that matter. People were not like they are in a kid's fantasy film, noble pagan/savages, etc. Though I get the feeling that all the work achieved by the Protestants and the Puritans in shaping society is fading away and we need another revival. Unless God has other plans.
Back to top Go down
BryneVampyr

BryneVampyr

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:10 am

I agree. History is full of dark days. Things that come to mind are human sacrifices practiced by the Mayans, Aztecs, Canaanites and others...Wars of the past where whole societies were taken away into slavery...the African slave trade...the list goes on.

The whole of human history is a full of darkness.

I am an amillennialist, so my views on the end times differ from those that have been posted here.
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:54 am

guys the only claims i made that i know for sure will happen was about the satanic new world order, anything else is just skeptical. as far as the mark of the beast i am highly doubtful it is anything physical, but something spiritual i doubt god really cares whether god cares what kind of technology we use but there will be a chip and it will be a part of the SNWO the brother hood of satan and the illuminati which works with them are planning a new world order i was told the NWO was going to attempt to take place within 5 years. i was also told that they plan to take advantage of people hysteria over 2012 and create a man made disaster and use this to their advantage, how? im not entirely sure... but this is what is planned
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:06 pm

BryneVampyr wrote:

I am an amillennialist, so my views on the end times differ from those that have been posted here.

I also consider myself Amil.

If one wants to pigeon hole me, I would be Amillennialist-Post-Tribulationist, On the Millennial point, I also believe we are in what I call "Enmillennialism", that means that the "Millennium" we are also in as well, but it is for those who have died under the Beast and False Prophet, but for us we are not experiencing it as they are, so they would be "Enmillennial" we would be "Amillennial". Awaiting the "Tribulation of the Beast from the Abyss".
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Hero wrote:
But,
a lot of what he says is questionable. A lot.
Please do not take this as an offense, but nobody should take your word as 100% rock solid truth when you voice your speculations of some passages. I, for one, disagree with many of your statements. I won't bother listing them and arguing with you. I was simply pointing out, for some others maybe, that they shouldn't adopt your speculations without first looking thoroughly into it.

I agree 100%. I do not expect anyone to take what I say without investigating it first.

What I say is not questionable in the sense you present it, but it is open for interpretation. The phrase "questionable. . .a lot" leaves what I say in a negative light, which I do not accept. What I say is open for interpretation and scrutiny, if one can challenge something I say, and be respectful about it, I will listen and take it to heart.

I have had people look over what I say and I have corrected things. If one is not nice about it, I ignore what they have to say. But if they are not nice about it, but their argument is sound, I will take it under advisement.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:14 pm

trephining wrote:
I hold to the same as Lord V. does. It is not a popular stance to take in most evangelical and orthodox circles; but what research I have done in the last 20 or so years has led me to the same conclusions as posted above.

Glad to have a fan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:19 pm

lord voldemort wrote:

Quote :
secondly one of satans great deceptions is that humans have an immortal soul, this is not true. in fact we arent even given a spirit until we accept christ and have his holy spirit within us, then we begin the procces of growing spiritually, we are not "reborn" until the resurection of christs followers, where we will not be ressurected in the flesh, but in the spirit it is then we are reborn.

Humans do have an immortal soul, that is clear from the bible. The difference is where that soul goes. One goes to eternal life, one goes to eternal death. Either way, the soul is immortal.

Mind elaborating a little more? Very interesting and I think I get what you are saying, but don’t know for sure. Also, mind showing the Scriptures on that claim? Not for your sake, but for my sake.

As I’ve said so many, I see this as life and death, so how can a soul be eternal if it is dead? Immortal soul usually means the soul is alive and well forever. I am seeing contradiction at the moment, so I’d like more info for clarification.

lord voldemort wrote:

Daniel 11 is the history from Persia to King Herod. The king of vs 40ff is Augustus, who invaded Syria and then entered into Israel, allied with Libya and southern Egypt and invaded Ptolemaic Egypt of the North and put an end to it and took the remaining gold. That can be found in any history book. Daniel 11 is a past event, already fulfilled. Or as I state further down, that the "second coming" can simply mean coming judgment. Which is what I believe. DOL has asked that I write out my view on Matt. 24 and 25, I will do so next weekend, hopefully.

Matt. 24 is about the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple, which took place in 70. C.E. That happened almost 40 years after the death of Christ. The second coming passages are future.

I can't believe I missed that statement that I requested your view on Matt. 24 and 25. Yes this is true, due to the fact that Voldemort and I have been doing a tiny Bible study on Matthew 24 via pm.

The sure thing I did learn though is the order the Scriptures lie reveals the context of the Texts. I asked for the views because, after the revelation, there were some answered views that have now turned into questions with the new revelation. I think there were a couple in both chapters, but I for sure know it was in 24.

With the order of Scriptures revealing the True context, it does make me go back and wonder once again, why we use our traditional ordering of Scriptures, yet refuse to go back to the original ordering? With the ordering of Scripture has shown us the context depending on what Books you read before and after. And if we do go back to the original ordering for context, why do we continue printing our Bibles the current way they are despite the fact? I know this paragraph is a little off topic and it could be seen as a semantic, but at the same time, it is the little things like this that shape, form, and create the views of God we already have.

Hero wrote:
But,
a lot of what he says is questionnable. A lot.
Please do not take this as an offense, but nobody should take your word as 100% rock solid truth when you voice your speculations of some passages. I, for one, disagree with many of your statements. I won't bother listing them and arguing with you. I was simply pointing out, for some others maybe, that they shouldn't adopt your speculations without first looking toroughly into it.

So, with all due respect, my question here is, what makes you think we should take your opinions instead? What do you have to offer to the table? Why make such claims if you aren’t willing to defend them?

I ask because I do agree, but after thoroughly researching Voldemort’s claims, Voldemort tends to be correct. Yes, there were times where he has been wrong, but the majority of the time has not. So questionable doesn’t necessarily mean incorrect here. I still agree with thoroughly looking into it as Thessalonians has already written. I think why I post this is because I see your post as more of a debunk rather than an inform. So if I have the incorrect interpretation here, I shall respond differently next time.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:59 pm

http://contenderministries.org/prophecy/endtimes.php

Quote :
1. FALSE PROPHETS AND CHRISTS

One problem with his interpretation. They have happened since Christ left the earth. Matt. 24 is about the end of the Age, the Jewish Age. Prior to the chapter, Jesus is talking about the destruction of Jerusalem, so it stands to reason he is talking about the first century, 70 C.E.

When one looks at the history between 30 C.E. to 70 C.E. you will see these same prophecies coming to pass.

We know that many claimed to be the Messiah, one was John Levi who caused the Romans to descend on Jerusalem.

Quote :
2. WARS

There were many wars between these 40 years, after Augustus died, the empire started rocking a bit, as people wanted power. Persia to the East stepped up, there was several civil wars fought for power, and of course Titus destroying Jerusalem.

Quote :
3. FAMINES

The book of Acts records a major famine, prophesied by a prophet.
Act 11:28 And there stood up one of them named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit that there should be a great famine over all the world: which came to pass in the days of Claudius.

Quote :
4. EARTHQUAKES

There were major wars faught, civil and otherwise. The largest earthquack recored was when Mt. Vesuvius exploded in 62 C.E. and finally in 79 C.E.

Quote :
5. TRIBULATIONS

Read Acts and what happened to all of the disciples and apostles.

notice what Jesus says: Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name." He is talking to them, because he is referring to 70 C.E., most died in 60+ C.E.

Quote :
6. THE GOSPEL WILL BE PREACHED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

Rom 1:5 through whom we received grace and apostleship, unto obedience of faith among all the nations, for his name’s sake:
Rom 16:26 but now is manifested, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, is made known unto all the nations unto obedience of faith;

Paul states that he is doing this for all the nations, yet we know he did not go to all the nations. So, I think what Christ is saying is to all the nations or people of the Jews, given them a warning to be saved. Because they are told the gospel before the destruction of Jerusalem.

Quote :
GODLESSNESS IN THE LAST DAYS

Paul talks about this in many of his letters. Christ points to the last days as the destruction of Jerusalem. Paul is point this out as well.

Paul believed Christ would return in his lifetime, I assume 70 C.E.

Mat 26:64 Jesus said to him, You said it. I tell you more. From this time you shall see the Son of Man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming on the clouds of the heavens.

This is the destruction of Jerusalem. Many of them saw this day, according to Josephus.

Quote :
APOSTASY (FALLING AWAY FROM THE FAITH)

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time. And just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have risen up, from which we know that it is the last hour.
1Jn 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they were of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out so that it might be revealed that they were not all of us.

1Jn 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the antichrist you heard is coming, and even now is already in the world.

Quote :
1. EXISTENCE OF A 200,000,000 MAN ARMY IN THE EAST

Revelation is Apocalyptic, the very fact he takes this literally, shows he does not understand the book.

Quote :
2. REDEVELOPMENT OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE (EUROPEAN COMMUNITY)

He leaves out Dan. 7, The fourth Beast is not Rome. Rome is the Third Beast. If you take the time frame, it is given at the first year of the last king of Babylon. That means, the first beast is not Babylon, but Persia. Therefore, Rome would be three, not four.

Quote :
3. RETURN OF THE ONE PURE LANGUAGE, HEBREW, TO ISRAEL

I will grant that this one is "End of the Age".

Quote :
4. REBUILDING OF THE TEMPLE, RESTORATION OF TEMPLE WORSHIP AND ANIMAL SACRIFICES IN JERUSALEM

Revelation 11:2 "Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the oly city for forty-two months."

This temple is in heaven, not on earth.

Daniel 9:27 "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolation, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

This is the death of Christ, Christ put an end to the sacrifices on his death, 3 1/2 years after his ministry started. The complete destruction happen in 70 C.E. When Christ died, Mat 27:51 And, behold! The veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. And the earth quaked, and the rocks were sheared. . ., God left the building. The Temple was desolated.

Daniel 9:26 "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary."

The people of the Prince is the Messiah (Christ). They will not destroy the temple, but abandoned it. The word destroy is shà‚chath (majority meaning is destroy) but a minority meaning is abandoned:

Amo 1:11 Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he did pursue his brother with the sword, and did cast off (shà‚chath) all pity, and his anger did tear perpetually, and he kept his wrath for ever:

I believe the wording should be the people of the prince that shall come, shall abandoned the city and the sanctuary. Which happened at 70C.E.

Quote :
5. APPEARANCE OF THE RED HEIFER AFTER 2000 YEARS

This is not a prophecy at all.

Quote :
6. INCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE AND TRAVEL

This is possible that this is referring to today, but I do not deny that we are toward the end of the Age.

Quote :
7. RETURN OF THE ETHIOPIAN JEWS TO ISRAEL

It is possible that this is a prophecy.

Quote :
8. THE RISE OF RUSSIA

No, Gog and Magog is Asia Minor. Revelation setting is Asia Minor. When John saw a beast coming out of the Sea, it would have been off the coast of Asia Minor. When he saw the beast coming out of the earth/land, it would have been Asia Minor. Asia Minor became the central authority around 300 C.E. and lasted until 1923, when the Ottoman Empire took it over from Byzantium (Roman Empire) and when the nation of Turkey was established.

Russia did not exist when this prophecy was written, therefore, he could not have been referring to them, but the traditional enemies of Israel to the North, which would have been in Asia Minor.

Quote :
9. RETURN OF RUSSIAN JEWS TO ISRAEL

This can mean any place to the north of Israel, they came from Germany, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Russian territories, etc. This is not specific to one country.

Quote :
10. TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Eze 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

My the technology of the Hebrew people.

Again, this goes to show he does not know or understand the genre. Mark on the forehead and on the right hand are mentiond quite abit in the OT.

"None of those who do not sacrifice shall enter their sanctuaries, and all Jews shall be subjected to a registration involving poll tax and to the status of slaves. Those who object to this are to be taken by force and put to death;those who are registered are also to be branded on their bodies by fire with the ivy-leaf symbol of Dionysus, and they shall also be reduced to their former limited status." 3 MACCABEES 2:28-29

Quote :
11. PLANS FOR THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

I noticed no verses for this one, just an assumption.

Quote :
12. INSTANT COMMUNICATION AROUND THE WORLD

The verse he uses here is the end days, the beast mentioned is not the Beast and False Prophet, but the Beast from the Abyss. So this is the last empire.

Luke 21:32 "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place."

This is talking about what Matt. 24 is talking about, Jesus is talking to that generation, not ours.

Theses verses were completed mainly in 70 C.E., or with the Seventh Empire, which historically was the Ottoman Empire.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Quote :
Mind elaborating a little more? Very interesting and I think I get what you are saying, but don’t know for sure. Also, mind showing the Scriptures on that claim? Not for your sake, but for my sake.

As I’ve said so many, I see this as life and death, so how can a soul be eternal if it is dead? Immortal soul usually means the soul is alive and well forever. I am seeing contradiction at the moment, so I’d like more info for clarification.

Sure, I will do it later today. I am getting over a migraine, so it takes me awhile to write out a response.

I have to read a book called Body and Soul, If I come across anything in that, I will post it as well.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Some of this is really REALLY funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Hguols wrote:
Some of this is really REALLY funny!

How so?
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:18 pm

this is the most non-humorous thread evar. for funny, go look in the political section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   "End time" claim made by Wizard Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

"End time" claim made by Wizard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com