BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haunts of Violence

Haunts of Violence

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!! Vide
PostSubject: Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!!   Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Okay, my folks bought my boys Lego Rock Band for Christmas. We already got it and now we need to wrap it. NOW, I need a geeetar! I went to many stores today and finally wound up at a GameStop, they only had one used guitar for the Wii, so I bought it. As I'm checking out, the gal asks me if I already have the game. I said "Yeah, Lego Rock Band". Then she says, "oh, this won't work, it's for Guitar Hero and they don't interchange!?" I had no choice but to get it as there were no other axes period anywhere for the Wii...none online either. So...she said they will take it back no questions asked after Christmas if it doesn't work.

Is this true? Thing of it is, the back of the game just says a Wii wireless, keyboard, guitar or drums...not "Rock Band" brand or anything.

HELP ME, I'M OLD!! farao
Back to top Go down
Haunts of Violence

Haunts of Violence

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!!   Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:11 pm

Mods, Miley Rules answered my question in the chat. You can delete this if you want. THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!!   Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:19 am

Don't delete it! lol
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!!   Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:10 pm

I'll lock this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!!   Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rock Band Wii: HELP ME!! Christmas Question!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Everything Else :: Gaming Zone-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com