BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ultmetal

ultmetal

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Vide
PostSubject: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 am

SpectreFate wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

It's a song I sang on in 1999 with a bunch of other New Mexico musicians.

Here ya go, everyone....

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=f5UtS2
Back to top Go down
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:44 am

In 1999 several Albuquerque musicians, singers and one well known news anchor woman got together and recorded a Christmas song to celebrate the birth of Christ and to proclaim the good news to those who may not know the true meaning of Christmas. I sang on the choir, along with my wife. (No, I didn't do any lead vocals.). The song was released on CD and given away. I thought some of you guys may enjoy hearing it as well.

Merry Christmas
ult
Back to top Go down
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:24 pm

What? Nobody here likes Christmas music? Bunch of Scrooges! Evil or Very Mad

santa
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:34 pm

I'll have to wait until I get home to download it. Hopefully it isn't like "Christmastime/Feed The World" Razz
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:05 pm

scott,dont ever doubt your promotional mang is a scrooge! far from it! thanks for sharing this beautiful song,words and music are just breathtaking.saved it in a file so i can play throughout the holidays! thanks and merry christmas,boss! love this song! (gonna play it for my metal hating mama! lol!) santa cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
fishingd

fishingd

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:44 am

I will be playing this song this Tuesday on Metal Pulse radio!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalpulseradio.com
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:13 pm

cool,dale! thanks looking forward to it! santa
Back to top Go down
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Thanks Dale. Hope your listeners like it.
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:40 pm

y dont u drop in the chat and say hi?? that would so rock! Shocked i mean during dales show
Banger
Back to top Go down
Garrison4JC

Garrison4JC

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:40 am

I guess that I am a "scrooge"? Hahaha! You guys know I love your music, right?! I mean, I did play "One For All" and "Can't Get Out" tonight on my program. As a matter of fact, you were the ONLY band that received two spots on the play list.

Grim Banger

But...well...the Christmas song doesn't really fit into my show all that well. Now, if YOU GUYS did a Metal Christmas song...you had better BELIEVE that I would put it on the show! So, how about it?!

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/garrison4jc
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Garrison4JC wrote:
I guess that I am a "scrooge"? Hahaha! You guys know I love your music, right?! I mean, I did play "One For All" and "Can't Get Out" tonight on my program. As a matter of fact, you were the ONLY band that received two spots on the play list.

Grim Banger

But...well...the Christmas song doesn't really fit into my show all that well. Now, if YOU GUYS did a Metal Christmas song...you had better BELIEVE that I would put it on the show! So, how about it?!

Wink

Thanks bro. Appreciate your support of Ultimatum.

As for the Christmas song, it's not an Ultimatum song. It's not a metal song. So I can understand why you would not play it. It's cool. It's just something my wife and I were a part of many years ago and thought I would share it with my bros. and sisters here.
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:53 pm

know what? that song touches me! everytime i hear it;i like it more and more! how impossible is it to get the cd??? interested in burning ur copy for me? just asking!
Back to top Go down
exodus312

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:07 am

I'm not a fan of Christmas songs... metal or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews   Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Free Christmas Song...King of the Jews

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com