BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Limburger Cheese

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metal Blessing

Metal Blessing

Number of posts : 1916
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Limburger Cheese Vide
PostSubject: Limburger Cheese   Limburger Cheese Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:48 pm

I bought some today so i could try it. Anyone else ever tried it?

After seeing this cheese originates in Belgium I am wondering if Matt has tasted it.

It does in fact smell like nasty feet as we have all heard, and so far the first taste didn't live up to my expectations, so i tried melting it, (because Brie tastes amazing when melted) but still tastes weird. Maybe I am not used to the taste of fine cheeses.

I am considering making some Sausage cheese balls and i may try it with limburger for fun

Last edited by Metal Blessing on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalblessingradio.com
Metal Blessing

Metal Blessing

Number of posts : 1916
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Limburger Cheese Vide
PostSubject: Re: Limburger Cheese   Limburger Cheese Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:30 pm

Well I made some Sausage and Cheese balls tonight using a small block of Limburger, a small block of Havarti, and a mozzarella string cheese stick, and a cheddar string cheese stick. They are actually pretty good.

Now time to take a "care package" to my parents and not tell them it contains limburger
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalblessingradio.com

Limburger Cheese

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Everything Else :: The Cauldron-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com