BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Vault lay-out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 3067
Registration date : 2008-11-22

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:08 am

I just noticed the new background in the vault and wanted to say i like it a lot!!! I think it makes the vault look more organized.
I am not to happy though with the big IBTC banner on top. I have to scroll down every time when i go to the vault. However i think the banner looks great Wink
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 2080
Registration date : 2009-07-27

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:09 am

^ echo
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:27 am

Thank you FireFox and your ad removal add-ons Razz

The background is nice, the commercial stuff isn't. The Facebook stuff is ok, but too high up, move it down below the daily Top 10 lists and such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
Intense Millennium
Admin
Intense Millennium

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-11-02

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Actually the background is all part of the IBTC ad. I did this pretty late last night, and have a few more tweaks to add in today. It will only be like this for about a week. Just part of our promo campaign for the album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.intensemillennium.com
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Actually the background is all part of the IBTC ad. I did this pretty late last night, and have a few more tweaks to add in today. It will only be like this for about a week. Just part of our promo campaign for the album.

Oh ok, didn't know that. The background that is showing on the sides looks really good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:03 pm

Admin wrote:

"about a week", okay we are holding you to it.
Also would be great if you can figure out how to fix the sign out. We get the following 'Page Not Found' each time http://firestreamvault.com/MVauth/index.php
Back to top Go down
Intense Millennium
Admin
Intense Millennium

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:10 pm

oldschooldoom wrote:

Also would be great if you can figure out how to fix the sign out. We get the following 'Page Not Found' each time http://firestreamvault.com/MVauth/index.php

The problem is, solid didn't give us the entire site. We're missing numerous elements. I've been after him to fix it.
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 pm

^ that would explain alot. Thank you for info.
Knock-knock, Mr Solid we need you...again.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh

Sutekh

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-11-04

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:36 pm

You sign out??
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:37 pm

as soon as I'm done with my business
Back to top Go down
Sutekh

Sutekh

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-11-04

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:43 pm

I stay permanently logged in (maybe not the best for online security!)
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:28 am

Admin wrote:

so what you're saying is...we're going back to the old background as soon as the ad will be gone Sad
Back to top Go down
Intense Millennium
Admin
Intense Millennium

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:22 pm

oteis wrote:
Admin wrote:

so what you're saying is...we're going back to the old background as soon as the ad will be gone Sad

I can leave the background, not an issue.
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:58 am

Admin wrote:
oteis wrote:
Admin wrote:

^WIN^
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:59 am

Definetely!
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Admin wrote:
oteis wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thank you for staying true to your word. I likes this new bordered look. dance rawr
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Thanks bro!!
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2008-11-13

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Yeah, the slightly new look is nice.
Back to top Go down
http://metalfroreview.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

New Vault lay-out Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Vault lay-out   New Vault lay-out Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Vault lay-out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Affiliates :: Blabberjesus (News, Radio, Download, Music Vault) :: Music Vault-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com