BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one Vide
PostSubject: Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one   Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:04 pm

Hey guys.

You may have noticed that I put "Church" in quotes. That's because I have discovered in the last couple hours that the church endorses heretical doctrine such as the Prosperity Gospel and boasts the sinner's prayer as a guarantee to Heaven. I had been suspicious about this for months, and sadly received confirmation that my suspicions were correct.

Upon discovery of the news, I quit the college group I was involved in, which was affiliated with the church, and permanently separated myself from that church. That church will never be honored by my footsteps again so long as they continue these teachings. Their god is not the One that grabbed me as I was walking through the gates of hell, tore me off that path, and placed me on His. Their god couldn't fight off Satan even if he tried.

And I'm sick of myself for being so blind to all of this until now.

The cross is worth absolutely nothing in that church, because there is no cross in it to even price.

Please be in prayer for them. I only know of two exception to that congregation that are biblically saved despite the teachings. Pray that their eyes will be opened to the truth just as mine have and that they will vomit the heresy out of their mouths. Pray for the church to find the heresy in what they preach and turn things over to where God, instead of man, would be glorified. Because if they don't, it will be a most terrible estate for them on Judgment Day.

As for me, I have found a church that I have a very large desire to go to and join, but I have been facing major resistance from parents who do not agree with how they handle the church even though it's 100% biblical. Pray for them to be understanding, that I'm not joining for the sake of myself, but for the glory of God. Everything I do in life should be for Him, and Him alone. To do otherwise would make myself no different than the church I just got through talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one   Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Will be praying dude
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
Kheiron

Kheiron

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one   Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:46 pm

I know how that goes man. I'm looking for a church currently as well. I'll be praying for you
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one   Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:58 pm

I will be praying for you and your old church... they must need it.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one   Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:22 am

Wow...Prayin man. .....On a side note....Can I use some of what you said in a song??? That whole tore me off the path to hell is just itchin to be growled... Grim Banger
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one   Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:26 am

Knock yourself out dude Very Happy.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I was looking back over it LOL!

It don't matter to me if you credit, but if you do, pm for my name so you don't have to use a screenname.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one   Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayer for an old "Church" as well as my attempts to get into a new one

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com