BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

I will be away for a while.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

I will be away for a while. Vide
PostSubject: I will be away for a while.   I will be away for a while. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:45 am

I'm flying out in an hour or two, and I wont be back for a week. The store will still be online, but I probably wont have internet access during my trip.

If you really need to contact me, I will try to keep my mobile charged as often as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
sedona

sedona

Number of posts : 599

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while.   I will be away for a while. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:50 am

safe travels!
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while.   I will be away for a while. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 am

Have a good time . . . and don't forget the Templar CDs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while.   I will be away for a while. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:49 am

hey,how come i wasnt given the mobile number? lol! have a great trip,rowly! enjoy black stump and dont forget to look for a tshirt..mens lg or xl..doesnt matter,i just like them big allows room to breathe when u are headbanging!! ordered the live grave forsaken cd,cant wait to get it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
hallowedbethyname

hallowedbethyname

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while.   I will be away for a while. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Godspeed , and safe travels my friend!
-
Share your faith in Jesus !!!
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while.   I will be away for a while. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Have the funz mang!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while.   I will be away for a while. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:24 am

BlackStump was AWESOME!!!! So blessed to have been able to hang out with the guys from Those Who Endure, inExordium, Synnove, Fearscape and Grave Forsaken, as well as a few other people.

I'm still in Sydney and will be for a couple of more days, but I can't wait to get back and share some photos with everyone.

I'm proud to say that Grave Forsaken put on their bet performance ever! Having seen them so many times that I often just sit back and watch, this is no small praise from me. After video recording their first two songs, I was right up the front of the mosh pit with Paul (ex-Fearscape) for the whole show! In terms of energy and performance, they blew the other bands out of the water.

Not that the other bands weren't brilliant, but it's hard to compete with a high energy thrash band in terms of stage show. Although I do still have a jacket and jeans covered in the blood of Fearscape's frontman Matt Brown Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while.   I will be away for a while. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:57 am

IronGuardian wrote:
Although I do still have a jacket and jeans covered in the blood of Fearscape's frontman Matt Brown Razz

Shocked
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while.   I will be away for a while. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:20 pm

Banger

can't wait to see the pictures and videos!
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be away for a while.   I will be away for a while. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I will be away for a while.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Affiliates :: Iron Guardian Industries-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com