BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

depression

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FuneralOath

FuneralOath

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-11-10

depression Vide
PostSubject: depression   depression Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 pm

I've had a recent bout of depression, and I'm kinda worried. I've had self deprecating thoughts about being worthless and a total loser and reject, it's really weird, but it happens often, like a marked low that scares the heck out of you. I've been trying to get out of it. Maybe it's the fact that my doctor has been moving my meds around. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/panamaphil
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

depression Vide
PostSubject: Re: depression   depression Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:25 pm

I dont know what to tell you dude.

You're a great dude. But depression has it's roots somewhere.
One thing I suspect is how quick you are at calling demonic some prophetic ministries.

Don't get me wrong, please. All I'm trying to say is that you may be easily led to fight against your own, causing more confusion amongst brothers than helping them out like your true intention is.

You're really a good guy. I know your intentions are good. But be careful, more of how satan can use us for confusion and division, than to look out for those false, demonic teachers.

Just my 2 cents...

You're in my prayers.

<3 you
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-11-02

depression Vide
PostSubject: Re: depression   depression Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Hero, that really has nothing at all to do with it... like... really. Nothing.

Anyways, Phil, I'll be praying lots for you, brother.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

depression Vide
PostSubject: Re: depression   depression Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:16 am

Praying for you man, one thing I learnt whilst I battled this evil thing for many years that its better to deal with it within the Christian realm and medication when needed..... I had alot of prayer and counseling.... when I chose to surround myself with less negative music, people and attitude... things started to change. This will be a controversial thing... but when I was depressed I listened to mostly metal and heavy music, lyrics might have a good message but they were sung in an aggressive way that was opposite to what I needed to listen to. I think giving some bands a rest for awhile is a healthy thing, until you conquer this cycle of depression...... Trust me it works... if you wanna get rid it that bad, you need to give that a thought.

Keep going mate.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

depression Vide
PostSubject: Re: depression   depression Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:32 am

I will be praying Phil. I'm past those dark days, but they're still fresh in memory. It will pass if you have patience and faith.

Last edited by Kan-o-sushi on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to avoid provocation. You are not a mod Bryan.)
Back to top Go down
eternalmystery

eternalmystery

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-11-03

depression Vide
PostSubject: Re: depression   depression Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 am

Hero wrote:

One thing I suspect is how quick you are at calling demonic some prophetic ministries.

Don't get me wrong, please. All I'm trying to say is that you may be easily led to fight against your own, causing more confusion amongst brothers than helping them out like your true intention is.

You're really a good guy. I know your intentions are good. But be careful, more of how satan can use us for confusion and division, than to look out for those false, demonic teachers.

Just my 2 cents...

You're in my prayers.

<3 you

Phil's calling out of false teachers is not the cause of his depression. He was born with bipolar disorder just like I was. Him "touching God's anointed" (*insert Benny Hinn quote here*) has nothing to do with any of his depression symptoms.

Ever heard of discernment? As in testing all things carefully to see if they hold up? Me and Phil have done hours of in-depth research, including checking our stuff to see if it is true, and have come to the conclusion that these Word of Faith, prophetic movement teachers are nothing more than wolves in sheep's clothing. It amazes me how people are unable to see this, and in my humble opinion, every person that is gullible enough to send these people money does not deserve to get it back.

Have you read MY lyrics, Hero? The ones I do for Eternal Mystery? Go to my official website and check out some of the pot shots I've taken at the Faith movement. Some of mine are either just as brutal or more so than Phil's (not saying that Phil doesn't have good lyrics, because he does, but go read the lyrics to Consumption of Vomit from the split with Fleischwald to see what I mean).

I've been doing this for a good while, and haven't suffered any from it. I didn't die, or get cancer, or had a bunch of bad stuff happen to me like several Faith movement leaders have said will happen to their critics.

I also find it funny that you have said several times that you would rather go to these crusades yourself than to view the videos of it on the internet. I mean, someone had to be there to make the video.

Anyway, enough about that.

Phil, I'm praying bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternalmystery.co.nr
MetalFRO

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2008-11-13

depression Vide
PostSubject: Re: depression   depression Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:39 am

You'll be in my prayers, Phil. I know how depression hurts, I went through a bout several years ago that just drug me down.
Back to top Go down
http://metalfroreview.blogspot.com
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

depression Vide
PostSubject: Re: depression   depression Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:23 pm

eternalmystery wrote:
Hero wrote:

Just my 2 cents...

You're in my prayers.

<3 you

Phil's calling out of false teachers is not the cause of his depression. He was born with bipolar disorder just like I was. Him "touching God's anointed" (*insert Benny Hinn quote here*) has nothing to do with any of his depression symptoms.

Ever heard of discernment? As in testing all things carefully to see if they hold up? Me and Phil have done hours of in-depth research, including checking our stuff to see if it is true, and have come to the conclusion that these Word of Faith, prophetic movement teachers are nothing more than wolves in sheep's clothing. It amazes me how people are unable to see this, and in my humble opinion, every person that is gullible enough to send these people money does not deserve to get it back.

Have you read MY lyrics, Hero? The ones I do for Eternal Mystery? Go to my official website and check out some of the pot shots I've taken at the Faith movement. Some of mine are either just as brutal or more so than Phil's (not saying that Phil doesn't have good lyrics, because he does, but go read the lyrics to Consumption of Vomit from the split with Fleischwald to see what I mean).

I've been doing this for a good while, and haven't suffered any from it. I didn't die, or get cancer, or had a bunch of bad stuff happen to me like several Faith movement leaders have said will happen to their critics.

I also find it funny that you have said several times that you would rather go to these crusades yourself than to view the videos of it on the internet. I mean, someone had to be there to make the video.

Anyway, enough about that.

Phil, I'm praying bro.

Look, all I'm trying to say is that you gotta be more than sure before pointing fingers at "wolves in sheeps clothing". Because imagine that you're wrong. Imagine that some of those "false, demonic teachers" are in fact used by The Holy Ghost in ways that you haven't experienced before. If you are wrong, it's a blasphemy against The Holy Ghost the same way that the pharisees blasphemed against God when they said that Jesus casts demons out by the powers of beelzebul.

Now, we are all sinners, we all make mistakes (whether calling this or that teacher a false one or not) But if one has depression problems, blaspheming against The Holy Ghost certainly won't help, do we agree?

Let's not get into an argument in this thread, please. Phil knows me enough. He knows I'm not stupid and I don't believe anything that I get told. Rather, I make my own conclusions. Talking of which, I went to see Benny Hinn a couple weeks ago. I didn't went there with over hype, I was as neutral as possible. I wrote a "review" in a thread that Phil made some time ago. I'll post the link here once I find it.

edit: here http://www.blabberboard.net/christian-discussion-f36/benny-hinn-is-a-sound-teacher-of-the-gospel-look-here-t2963.htm?highlight=benny+hinn

If Phil disagrees with anything I wrote, He can explain himself to me. Directly. And we can discuss this in a very friendly, loving, respectful manner like we already did in the past.
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

depression Vide
PostSubject: Re: depression   depression Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:07 am

very good idea Hero...

Now lets get back to praying for our buddy Phil.
Back to top Go down
FuneralOath

FuneralOath

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-11-10

depression Vide
PostSubject: Re: depression   depression Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 am

thanks guys, I really appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/panamaphil
Sponsored content

depression Vide
PostSubject: Re: depression   depression Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

depression

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com