BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Vide
PostSubject: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:28 pm

Well I figured I'd start one.

What gear do you use?
Do you have any tabs for some of ur songs?
How long has everybody bveen in the band?
hat are all the ultimatum releases, inorder, including demos and really crappy 4 track recordings?
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
ultmetal

ultmetal

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:13 am

I've been in Ultimatum since January 1993. Ultimatum started in 1992 but didn't have a vocalist until I joined in '93. Ultimatum played 2 gigs with Robert singing vocals before I joined. I was actually in attendance for both those shows.

Robert Gutierrez formed the band in 1992 with guitarist Steve Trujillo and drummer John Carrol. Steve left the band in 2006.

Rob Whitlock has been the band's bassist since 2002.

Alan Tuma has been our drummer since 2005. Alan had formerly been the drummer for Combat Faith and The Moshketeers.

All the Ultimatum releases?

Fatal Delay (demo tape) 1993
Symphonic Extremities by Ultimatum (demo) 1994
Symphonic Extremities (10 song tape) 1995

Symphonic Extremities (11 song CD) 1996
original CD release 1996 Juke Box Media
expanded/remaster 2007, Retroactive Records

Puppet of Destruction
originally released in 1997, Rowe Productions
expanded/remaster (to be released Oct., 2009), Roxx Productions

Mechanics of Perilous Times 2000
originally released 2000, independent
European release 2001, Gutter Records/Massacre Recods
expanded/remaster 2007, Retroactive Records

untitled (4 song CD demo) 2005

...Til the End! (EP) 2006

Into the Pit 2007

Lex Metalis 2009

We also have songs on several different compilation CDs.

As far as gear and tabs, I'll see if I can get the other guys here to answer those questions.
Back to top Go down
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

Number of posts : 5020
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Does Ultimatum ever plan on coming to the Chicago area to play a show?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:31 pm

We have performed at Cornerstone in IL.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 pm

ultmetal wrote:
We have performed at Cornerstone in IL.
MetL's just a loser and can't go lol! JKJK METL!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:39 pm

What is Ultimatums best experience as a band?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 pm

MetLHed4GZus wrote:

I'll let you know when I get to heaven and meet the people God may have touched through our music. Dude, that's all I want to do. I love metal. Love performing. Dig recording. Had a blast recording Lex Metalis. Am super proud of Into the Pit. Loved opening for some of my heroes like Mortification, Vengeance, Stryper and Precious Death. However, all I really want to do is please my Father. I know that he can use us and we may never even know what things he has done. I look forward to being surprised by that in the future.

The friends I have made through this band are outstanding as well. The guys in my band, guys like Dale (fishingD), Trog, Steve Rowe, Ron Rinehart, Mike Grato, Mike Phillips, the Once Dead guys, the Saint guys. These guys have all become friends over the years and that is quite an experience in itself.
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:16 pm

amen! treasures in heaven,my friend! the seeds you plant here! besides we will praise the lord forevermore,can u imagine all the metal buddies we will be singing and praising with up there too! gives me serious goosepumps!! may god continue to bless you and your band,ur metal ministry to him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 pm

ultmetal wrote:
MetLHed4GZus wrote:

I'll let you know when I get to heaven and meet the people God may have touched through our music. Dude, that's all I want to do. I love metal. Love performing. Dig recording. Had a blast recording Lex Metalis. Am super proud of Into the Pit. Loved opening for some of my heroes like Mortification, Vengeance, Stryper and Precious Death. However, all I really want to do is please my Father. I know that he can use us and we may never even know what things he has done. I look forward to being surprised by that in the future.

The friends I have made through this band are outstanding as well. The guys in my band, guys like Dale (fishingD), Trog, Steve Rowe, Ron Rinehart, Mike Grato, Mike Phillips, the Once Dead guys, the Saint guys. These guys have all become friends over the years and that is quite an experience in itself.
very good answer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:02 pm

ok! scott,this is because robert told me he would never remember to ask u for me...i get to ask the "famous leadman" from my homestate questions...how much do u miss pats cheesesteaks and tastykakes???? and often to you make it home for a visit??? how about them philllies? lets not answer about football,i mean, had i had my westbrook jersey on...maybe he wouldnt have been hurt...maybe they would have won?????? i am true superstisious philly fan! lol j/k Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:53 pm

I haven't been back "home" since the 90's. I went to my brothers wedding.

Tastykakes rule! Butterscotch Krimpets were my favorite, although they had some pies that I loved as well.

Nothing like those soggy concert pretzels after a show at the Spectrum or the Meadowlands. You come out of those shows starving after fighting the crowd in the general admission floor area. As you are leaving there is the pretzel guy, standing in the rain, selling those wonderful Philly pretzels with mustard! Mmmmmm...

My big "miss it" food from NJ is Pork Roll. Seriously! Love that stuff. Whenever anyone goes out there we have them get us a big 'ol pork roll.

Not a baseball fan, though I was a Phillies fan as a kid. Mike Schmidtt and Pete Rose were the big guys when I was a fan.

Now, however, I am a big hockey fan. Go Flyers! (Although I admit, I'm also a fan of the LA Kings.) I wore my Flyers jersey to church this past Sunday!
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:04 pm

BOOO FLYERS!!!!!!! (Washington Caps fan here)
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 pm

remind me to put together a care package of tastekakes and krimpets..(my fav too!!) so you can take them back west after u play here!! nothing like it. you are so right bout the soggy philly pretzels..and sadly the non existient now spectrum..i was sweatin and starvin like a marvin as i left the nugent show. it was so raining.his bag was soggy..who cared! serious metal food!!! nothing like it!! practically mugged the poor guy! yea,back in the day;i had a cat we named tugger..wonder why? hmmmm! hey! my mom works in the deli for acme so we will have to stuff ur face with that nj pork roll!! wow! flyers jersey in nm!!! wonders never cease!! lol!! i wore my westbrook jersey to church last year and looked out to a sea of green! amazing! but,sadly,they lost that game too! lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:03 pm

I'm going out to Las Vegas this week to see the LA Kings destroy the Colorado Avalanche!
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:46 am

sounds like fun!!! allready knew what a serious...i mean serious...hockey fan you are!!! ok another question for you..how did you come to salvation? thanks for answering these questions..helps me greatly getting to know you and the band better! god bless
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 am

ultmetal wrote:
I'm going out to Las Vegas this week to see the LA Kings destroy the Colorado Avalanche!

Nah! Avalanche will prevail!
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:32 pm

we need a mod! this is gettin ugly! lol! wait! i am a mod! lol! ROFL
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:35 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:07 pm

mazzie wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Nah! Avalanche will prevail!

Doubtful! Go KINGS!

fight
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:09 pm

(me) gangsta (Flyers)

(Kings) chairbeat (me)
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:40 pm

scott,mod in the mid of two mods hammerin out their hockey teams! this has me rotfllmro!! sorry,jenna,love ya sista in faith and metal but...i am with scott!! YEA flyers!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:40 pm

lol! i love some competition! hehe.
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:04 pm

sorry to interupt this little battle in the forum! lol..scott,how did you come to your salvation? i love going back and rereading your post and respect u enoromously for your strong stand on faith! how about the other guys! thanks..after this jenna,promise..back to hockey! lol
Back to top Go down
ultmetal

ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:46 pm

I was raised in the church. My parents took me to church every Sunday. I was involved in the youth group, but was not a Christian. I thought that the "Christians" in my youth group were hypocrites. I came to church in my blue jeans and an Aerosmith shirt. It's how I was and I wasn't trying to pretend to be someone else. I knew what those other kids were doing when they weren't in the church and they were no different than me. What I didn't see at that time was that I was just as big of a hypocrite. I wasn't even a Christian. At least they were trying to please the Lord.

I became a Christian in 1987 after meeting the guys in the Christian metal band Holy Saint. It was through their lives and the Holy Spirit working through them that I became a true believer. I met them outside of the Penny Archade in Rochester, NY before a Motorhead & Raven concert.

Holy Saint singer Chris Brooks became a good friend of mine. I miss him dearly.
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Nice! I live 5 minutes away from the Penny Arcade Smile Love that place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!   Questions For ULTIMATUM!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Questions For ULTIMATUM!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com