BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prayers for a new job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celtic_Christian

Celtic_Christian

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Prayers for a new job Vide
PostSubject: Prayers for a new job   Prayers for a new job Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:47 pm

While I am currently working and I am thankful for the work especially during these tough times, the only problem is that my current job does not offer benefits so as of right now, my family does not have any kind of health insurance. There is a program here in Pennsylvania that does cover children and Ella will be covered by that once it kicks in in two weeks, so praise God for that.

I'm asking for prayer that God directs me to the job He has for me that will help me, Dawn, and Ella all together both financially and health wise. I'm currently looking at several retirement homes in the area and several grocery chains. I know that even in tough times, anything is possible with God. Thanks so much.

God's peace.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a new job   Prayers for a new job Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:18 am

I work in healthcare, so I have a unique perspective, but the retirement home direction might be the way to go. Both avenues are totally viable (obviously people have to eat!), but healthcare is the one industry that is still growing at a rapid pace, so getting in (even on the ground floor) is where it's at. You should consider finding a cheap or free CNA class so you can get in, and then see about getting certified as a med-aide. That will cement you into the position & make you valuable to a retirement community.

Praying.
Back to top Go down
http://metalfroreview.blogspot.com
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a new job   Prayers for a new job Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Praying
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a new job   Prayers for a new job Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayers for a new job

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com