BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fooled me twice...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Alright, so my ex-girlfriend mentioned the password for her email account to me a few months ago, and I just happened to remember it. I decided to check it out because I hadn't heard from her in a while, she stopped talking to me a few days after we decided to remain friends, likely because I asked if she wanted to continue the relationship when she can handle it again (reference the link above). She said she didn't know and that I should look for someone else, etc. and she was kind of upset and logged off.

Anyways, I found multiple account verification emails for paltalk with pictures of different people, different locations, etc. I used information in those emails to check out those paltalk accounts. On one of the accounts, in her friends list I found someone with the profile pictures she had sent me over msn, claiming that is what she looked like. Now, I had caught her before using someone else's pictures (that happened around the end of January, those who were on firestream might remember the thread I made then), but we had worked it out and I forgave her for it, and she showed me the "real" her, which I have now discovered isn't what she looks like either.

At this point, I can separate some of the fact from fiction. She is definitely from the Australia/New Zealand area (lived in both countries while I've known her), because her phone area codes, accent, address, stuff she sent in the mail all prove that. But that's practically all I know. I may have actually found out what she really does look like and a small amount of real information about her, but I can't be sure and it doesn't matter anyways. I don't know how much of the things she told me about her life, etc. are just made up or how much is real. But, I really don't care right now.

I threw out the stuff she sent me and erased her numbers from my phone. I'm not going to contact her again, not even to say good bye or let her know I found out what she was doing. If she sends me an email or something down the road I'll tell her I found out and to screw off.

I don't know how to feel right now. I'm not sad. I suppose I should be breaking down because the relationship I forged with someone over the past year had all been fake, because all that time was wasted, and because all the love I gave was in vain. But I'm not. Maybe this is because of some emotional damage due to all this or maybe it's because I'm severely emotionally disconnected from her or from myself the past month. But I'm going to move on, and hopefully find someone some day who isn't going to lie to me.

Anyways, please pray for me... my head is all screwed up right now.

My relationship with God has suffered over the past month because of all of this but I'm going to try hard to get back on/stay on track. I keep falling into habitual sins in order to cope with stuff, so I really need some prayer there.

Also, pray for her too. I don't know what's all true and if she is actually going through what she said she was (see the link at the top of the post), but if she is, then I hope she will get better... even after all of what she has done to me.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
Exhumed

Exhumed

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Praying bro...

(... shame on you haha)

Davis, stuff like this happens, I can tell you, this pain of today will be the anecdotes of tomorrow, be patient and let God plus time heal your wounds.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Will be praying for you... and that girl.
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Praying for you bro... I know you weren't up for what people were saying about long distance before but this kinda proves people can be anyone they want online... except you were genuine and got hurt because of it.

Do not waste your time on this girl, wasting emotions and thoughts that are not worth it, shes already taken enough from you dude!!!! Cos you are an awesome bloke and do not need to let something like this get you down.

Sow into God again, in the good and bad times. Praise Him for your future and how he is growing you.

Keep rocking mate!
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:10 am

Thanks, you three.
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:00 am

It's quite possible that she got sick of pretending to be someone else and used her "illness" to end things with you, without having to fess up to you.

Eitherway, you've been screwed around with... take some time out and look after yourself for a while. Go shopping, buy some new clothes, see a movie. Spend some time on yourself, you've given enough of yourself away already. Build yourself back up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:15 am

(removed out of place but somewhat important question)

Last edited by Mark on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Averzaath

Averzaath

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:40 am

it is out of place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bob-haagma.com/
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:07 pm

IronGuardian wrote:

Eitherway, you've been screwed around with... take some time out and look after yourself for a while. Go shopping, buy some new clothes, see a movie. Spend some time on yourself, you've given enough of yourself away already. Build yourself back up.

I would if I had money Razz haha

I will be trying to get out more though and do more fun stuff than usual... and also get back to reading my bible and spending time with God.
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:54 pm

Sad day :/ I know a guy who got really, really hurt by going long distance & the girl scammed him out of a tonnnn of money.

Sometimes internet people are evil. (Except for us of course! )

I agree with the previous advice. If you're 17 like your profile says, a girlfriend on the other side of the globe isn't going to do you much good! Don't rob the Canuck chicks of a cool guy Smile grouphug
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:12 am

Well... I knew this would happen at some point. She came on msn, I left her on my list if she came back on to tell her that I found her out.

Quote :

michelle says:
*hello davis
*im not staying long
Salty Davis the Pirate says:
*hi
michelle says:
*i hope you been alright
*and if you havent then im sorry
*yes, i have been alright
michelle says:
*thats good
*well your busy
*I looked at your email account. You told me the password a while ago. I found a bunch of paltalk accounts. A person in the friends list on one of them had the pictures that you sent me after I caught you lying to me about what you looked like the first time.
michelle says:
*take care

Just so you know, I sent my message just barely before she said "take care", and she stayed on about a minute afterwards, so I'm guessing she saw it. She didn't say anything afterwards and logged off.

I got this terrible feeling inside when she logged on.... at least that's done with... hopefully I won't hear from her again.
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:15 am

I agree with Coffee!!!!

Your too good to be fooled and messed around with, be patient and take care of you... like she said... and stuff her! as we say in good old aussie!
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:23 am

Thanks coffee and katie
Back to top Go down
Shamax

Shamax

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:42 am

Kan-o, As someone 13 years your senior who has been burned BAD by long-distance relationships as well, I'll say that the sooner you're able to say "I forgive her" and release her to whatever path she roams down, the better off you'll be for it. It's not that all long-distance relationships are bad (one of my wife's best friends married a guy halfway across the US that she met on eharmony), but LD relationships are one of those things that absolutely only work by way of the direct intervention of God Razz

Besides, as Coffee said, I don't think you should rob all those Albertan chicks of possibly being with a guy that's cool and firm in his convictions Very Happy

Dedicate some more time to your walk with God, like you said. Focus on making some music. Focus on finding some other hidden talents you may not even know about, because when the right person *does* come along, you're gonna wonder where all of your spare time went ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Shamax
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:35 am

Shamax wrote:
Kan-o, As someone 13 years your senior who has been burned BAD by long-distance relationships as well, I'll say that the sooner you're able to say "I forgive her" and release her to whatever path she roams down, the better off you'll be for it. It's not that all long-distance relationships are bad (one of my wife's best friends married a guy halfway across the US that she met on eharmony), but LD relationships are one of those things that absolutely only work by way of the direct intervention of God Razz

Besides, as Coffee said, I don't think you should rob all those Albertan chicks of possibly being with a guy that's cool and firm in his convictions Very Happy

Dedicate some more time to your walk with God, like you said. Focus on making some music. Focus on finding some other hidden talents you may not even know about, because when the right person *does* come along, you're gonna wonder where all of your spare time went ROFL

Thanks for the advice.

I don't know whether I've forgiven her or not. I feel very hurt. If I was to say I forgive her right now then I would feel like I was lying to myself because it hurts right now... that hurt would make it feel like I haven't forgiven her, to me anyways. She sent me some txt messages afterwards saying stuff about it. They seemed to be along the lines of "Well, you caught me... cya". I didn't quite understand some stuff, but whatever. The things she said did not clear her of what she is guilty of... and she didn't even apologize Sad. I told her to never talk to me again and that I never want to hear from her. "Good bye, liar." were my final words. She has stolen enough from me, she will not be allowed to anymore. So, now I have "released her to whatever path she roams down".

I just want to get on with my life now... spend time with God, learn theology, make music... things which make me happy... I've been sad for most of the summer.
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:45 am

yeah forget her. Enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Kan-o-sushi wrote:
Shamax wrote:

Thanks for the advice.

I don't know whether I've forgiven her or not. I feel very hurt. If I was to say I forgive her right now then I would feel like I was lying to myself because it hurts right now... that hurt would make it feel like I haven't forgiven her, to me anyways. She sent me some txt messages afterwards saying stuff about it. They seemed to be along the lines of "Well, you caught me... cya". I didn't quite understand some stuff, but whatever. The things she said did not clear her of what she is guilty of... and she didn't even apologize Sad. I told her to never talk to me again and that I never want to hear from her. "Good bye, liar." were my final words. She has stolen enough from me, she will not be allowed to anymore. So, now I have "released her to whatever path she roams down".

I just want to get on with my life now... spend time with God, learn theology, make music... things which make me happy... I've been sad for most of the summer.
Goodbye liar. LOL. That was a good one. Girls suck man. They get u to invest in them and then when u cant live without them they betray u. Keep on keepin on man. Sooner or later tho dude there is gonna be a girl who stops u dead in ur trax, and shes gonna be the one u waited for. Forget this chik. Block her number. Block her email. Block her msn or whatever else there is. Go talk to some chickies up in alberta dude. I know it gets cold there. They're gonna need someone to snuggles with! DONT LET DOWN THE CHICKIES!!! THEY NEED THEIR SUSHI-MAN!!!!! lol! Oh theres a song by taylor swift called "Forever & Always" Listen to that, Laugh (Both at the fact that u found that song somehow comforting and that u were ACTUALLY LISTENING TO TAYLOR SWIFT affraid )And then put in some real music. Then go eat lots of food. And Ice Cream. Youll Feel Better. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
metalmennonite

metalmennonite

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Kan-o-sushi wrote:
Alright, so my ex-girlfriend mentioned the password for her email account to me a few months ago, and I just happened to remember it. I decided to check it out....

Am I the only one that's bothered by this statement?

I realize that this is probably a can of worms, but getting into someone else's email account without their permission (especially an "ex's" ... whether you remember their password or not) isn't right. That can only lead down a bad road.

I am sorry that you were hurt and I am sorry if this offends you, however, the real lesson here just might be that it's wrong to spy on someone else through their email account.

People may disagree with me on this one or think that I'm merely passing judgment, but I think we're called to a higher standard.
Back to top Go down
http://hmcfreeman.org
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:45 pm

True that Metalmennonite. Yeah Im kinda bothered by that too lol. My mom doesnt even know my password. WHO THE HECK GIVES OUT THEIR PASSWORD?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
metalmennonite

metalmennonite

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:59 pm

The Beast Slayer wrote:
WHO THE HECK GIVES OUT THEIR PASSWORD?!?!

I don't know! Shocked I shutter to think who would do such a thing ... and why? But, there ignorance doesn't give us a license to spy!
Back to top Go down
http://hmcfreeman.org
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Yeah, I suppose looking at her email was wrong. I didn't do it to spy on her and watch who she was talking to or what she was doing or anything like that. I just did it, and I happened to find what I found. I was in a bad emotional spot when I did and was unhappy. I hadn't heard from her in a while and wanted to check the sentbox to see if she had tried sending me something but I didn't get it. (Yeah, lame, I know, but I was not in a good space). She told me the password a good while before this all started and I didn't look. I did trust her (till I found this stuff anyways), and didn't look at it to spy on her because I had no reason to.

I don't think this happened to "teach me a lesson" about looking at other people's emails. No. 1, it isn't a habit of mine to spy on people Wink. No. 2, if I didn't I wouldn't have found out I was being lied to and I wouldn't have cut off contact from her, and she could have still been lying to me right now and toying with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fooled me twice... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fooled me twice...   Fooled me twice... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fooled me twice...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com