BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Feelings of guilt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vaterflaumig

vaterflaumig

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Feelings of guilt Vide
PostSubject: Feelings of guilt   Feelings of guilt Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:06 am

It's not ever easy for me to open up to people about my personal things with Jesus and what is going on in my spiritual life with God. But I feel I am in serious need of prayer and love from people. About a month or two ago, I was trying to receive a word from God by hearing His voice. I got really frustrated because I was having trouble. I then started talking to the Holy Spirit and I started to say "prove to me that this works". I did not finish saying that statement though because either God prevented me from doing so or I just suddenly realized what I was saying. Since then I have at times (especially recently) been consumed with the feeling of guilt and sadness that I may have committed the unforgivable sin. I do not believe that I am condemned, nor do I feel like I really am, but there is still the sense of worry. I have talked to God about it a numerous times and have actually heard His voice and everything since then. I think that most of this may just be an attack from satan. But that on top of a lot of other stuff I am dealing with in my life is really stacking up the worry and guilt trips. So any prayer to God for his guidance and hand to get me through this and cope with it would be incredibly welcomed and appreciated.

Edit: The Lord just showed me this Job 35:14 "How much less when you say you do not behold Him. The case is before Him and you must wait for Him.
That makes me feel better and more at peace. Jesus is really quite amazing.
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Feelings of guilt Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feelings of guilt   Feelings of guilt Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 am

I think the fact is we rely on our own limited strength and understanding far too much and go on "feelings"....

God doesn't have to prove anything... Keep being thankful and prayerful and being guided by His will in your life. Don't over analyse things that do not need to be. Trust that the Lord has your back and loves you no matter what... That keeps me going and smiling.
Back to top Go down
vaterflaumig

vaterflaumig

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Feelings of guilt Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feelings of guilt   Feelings of guilt Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:23 am

therockismighty wrote:
I think the fact is we rely on our own limited strength and understanding far too much and go on "feelings"....

God doesn't have to prove anything... Keep being thankful and prayerful and being guided by His will in your life. Don't over analyse things that do not need to be. Trust that the Lord has your back and loves you no matter what... That keeps me going and smiling.

Ya I know now that just giving up praise to Him is the cure to a lot of my issues. I just had an awesome prayer session with Him and I feel ten times better. I for sure have a problem with over analyzing things, especially when it comes to things that I have done. At times I have to just wake up and tell myself "Stop thinking!". But of course, that only last for like 5 seconds and I go back to analyzing everything. I know that everything is peachy and I thank you for your comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feelings of guilt Vide
PostSubject: Re: Feelings of guilt   Feelings of guilt Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Feelings of guilt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com