BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What music are you working on now??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Metalcps

Metalcps

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-07-29

What music are you working on now?? Vide
PostSubject: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 pm

Just thought i would see what everyone was up to musicly, as a guitarist im always tring to learn new things and try differant styles of music. At this time i have been learning alot of bluegrass and country licks (even though i dispise country) also some advanced two hand techniques...Have also been learning some cool pink floyd toons for fun Razz ...Anyone else learning anything new and interesting?? Or any songs you've been working on??
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Mainly lamb of god covers on the bass cause of the technicality of their basslines.
Back to top Go down
Metalcps

Metalcps

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:48 pm

I seen them live not too long ago, they are great musicians Smile
Back to top Go down
Metalcps

Metalcps

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:37 pm

No one is working on anything?? ugghh come on guys iquiring minds want to know Razz
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:40 pm

I'm actually working on chords with my bass guitar. Haven't been able to practice as much as I would liked to.
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
Mortal Wombat

Mortal Wombat

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Guitar wise, I'm trying to learn how to play more "true" metal without hardcore influences. Any recommendations on 80's thrash would be great!

And im currently TRYING to finish up my Cycle Down project. Its an Industrial/Dark Pop type project i've been wanting to complete, but vocals are a pain in the butt to record with Sony Acid 6.0. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mrwaffles0aninjaiam
Theonymic

Theonymic

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:51 pm

Amongst grad school requirements I am slowly working on a classically-influenced (in composition, not flamboyancy) prog project, as a well an occasional new song for Vikarbyrgi, blackened progressive metal.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

Number of posts : 3763
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Working on My Will Be Done by Unearth still. Got the notes, just not the speed of the transitions in the intro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
Munkey

Munkey

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Theonymic wrote:
Amongst grad school requirements I am slowly working on a classically-influenced (in composition, not flamboyancy) prog project, as a well an occasional new song for Vikarbyrgi, blackened progressive metal.

You're in Vikingbirdie?

I knew Ethan was in it, as well as one other person, but I didn't know it was you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
Theonymic

Theonymic

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Yeah.
No clue as to how its future is going to go, though. Grad school has me by the balls.
Back to top Go down
GothiChild

GothiChild

Number of posts : 2005
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What music are you working on now??   What music are you working on now?? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:04 pm

this is my new goal, the acoustic version of "Faint" from Epica Cool