BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VaughanGF

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Vide
PostSubject: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Hey Rowland, would you mind me posting each new Mosh in this thread from now on so BlabberJesus folks can read it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.graveforsaken.com
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:24 pm

Meh, don't worry about that, Vaughan. We'll just out-vote him and keep it here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 pm

agreeing with jeff! lol! honestly rowly,we do love u,man! Laughing glad to have vaughan and the guys here! metal blessings and gods best to grave forsaken!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
James

James

Number of posts : 3979

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:11 pm

You really should post it in the main Christian Metal Forum to gain maximum exposure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinemetaldistro.com
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:02 pm

James has a good idea. Post it in the main Christian Metal section for the best exposure, but feel free to post it here as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
VaughanGF

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Didn't want to be presumptuous being new to the forum and all. Maybe I'll post it here for awhile, then if people are happy, I'll move it over to the main forum.

10th August 2009: Monday Mosh #14
Hi everyone. Like I said last week, I’ve been finding I bit off more than I could chew with a weekly Monday Mosh, so from now on I will post them on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month. That means they will basically be fortnightly, except for when there are 5 Mondays in the month.

There is an episode of GFTV due today, but I’ve fallen a bit behind schedule unfortunately. I’m working on the episode right now, but it is still a few days away. I will post a message on our forum when it is on youtube. Mosher Crew Confidential #4 is due next Monday, and that will contain some significant info for Mosher Crew members. It is a really important edition to check out.

I’ve just had an extended chat with a couple of the guys in the band and we have been bouncing around some really exciting ideas for future live shows. We didn’t have practice, but a couple of the guys came over to my place anyway to hang out. I’ve always had this vision of taking the show on the road and playing in town halls in small country towns and regional centres. As we looked at all the gear we’ve accumulated in my shed, we realized we have been blessed with a small arsenal of equipment that we should really be putting into the ministry. We will be praying and seeking God’s will over the future direction of our live performances. However, if you live in regional Western Australia and would like to see Grave Forsaken play in your area and you know of a church or rec centre that we could play in, please get in touch with me and we try and work something out.

Thanks for the spectacular response to the Destined For Ascension giveaway. They have all gone now, but it was really cool to hear from so many people with your words of encouragement. It’s so pleasing to know that the Lord is blessing people through our music. I will have another competition in the October Mosher Crew newsletter.

We are looking forward to some upcoming shows. We actually have quite a bit on over the next couple of months. Just tonight we discussed a possible gig in Byford in late August at the SJ Rec Centre. We are then playing at East Fremantle Baptist Youth Group sometime in early September, plus we have a Castle gig on September 12th. We then obviously have Blackstump on October 2nd, and then we have been tentatively offered a gig at a high school fete in late October. So a fair bit is going on. We are entering a real time of working on our live show and performance to make it the best it can be. As well as presenting the gospel, we want to make our gigs a real fun time for everyone involved.

I’ll keep it short and sweet tonight. It’s nearly midnight and I should really get some sleep. This whole rock and roll late night thing can be taxing sometimes! But I wouldn’t swap it for the world. Thanks for checking in everyone.

God Bless and MOSH ON
Vaughan and Grave Forsaken
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:46 pm

glad to have u anywhere u post this! god bless and MOSH on!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sutekh

Sutekh

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Always good to hear from you, Vaughan!
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 3067
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:11 am

Hey Vaughan Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Number of posts : 7214

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:14 am

yup, always a nice read bro
Back to top Go down
VaughanGF

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:40 am

I've posted a new episode of Mosher Crew Confidential in the members area of our website at www.graveforsaken.com

If you're not a member, you can sign up for free and access the page. This update contains some important GF news, so check it out.
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:01 am

downloading now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:05 am

vaughan,my little package came yesterday! thanks for the cd! metal blessings and gods best always and pls dont hesistate if i can do anymore for you and the band! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sutekh

Sutekh

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Will download tonight.
Back to top Go down
fishingd

fishingd

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:18 am

Vaughan!!! good to see you here bro!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalpulseradio.com
VaughanGF

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:16 am

24th August 2009: Monday Mosh #15
Welcome everyone to the latest Monday Mosh. Vaughan here as usual, and I’ll get straight into it.

There’s been a lot going on behind the scenes in the Grave Forsaken camp in recent months. A few weeks ago I spoke to our drummer Dave Kilgallon at length on the phone, and we came to the mutual decision that he would no longer continue in the band. This will come as a surprise to many of you, and it really came as a bit of surprise to both Dave and I. In the context of addressing a few difficulties we were having getting the whole band together to rehearse, we both realized that the current lineup wasn’t quite working the way we’d hoped. It was a difficult conversation, but Dave and I are extremely close friends, so we knew we could trust each other to be honest about our feelings. I can truthfully say his departure was a mutual decision with no hint of animosity on either side. In fact, the way it was all handled is proof of how strong the trust is in our band.

So where does this leave the band? We have a big gig at Blackstump coming up in 6 or so weeks. Fortunately, a work friend of Matt’s by the name of Richard Sallows happens to be a drummer and a Christian. On a whim, Matt gave him a call to see if he wanted to jam with us. We had a rehearsal with him and it went well, so we have offered him a trial period in the band up until Blackstump. That gives as a few weeks to rehearse with him and see how the band dynamic goes with him, plus see how he performs in the live arena. After we have played stump with him, we will make an official decision on whether he will join the band permanently. Richard is great guy, and is doing his absolute best to get the job full time. He is into metal and rock, so he fits the bill perfectly. His drumming doesn’t have the thrashing intensity of Dave’s, but so far he has been very solid and easy to work with.

However, it isn’t quite the end of the line for the lineup featuring Dave. As I’ve been discussing in bits and pieces, we have been working with Daniel Holmes on some new material for our next album. Dave has been fully involved in this process and is keen to finish what we have started. So after stump in October, we will hit Fattdog Studio in earnest with the old lineup and record our next album, with a goal to getting the album ready for a mid 2010 release (hopefully). This release will be Dave’s farewell performance with the band, and we are very excited about what will be delivered. The fact that we can even do this is testament to the strength of our friendship with Dave. While the album is being recorded, our live shows will feature the new drummer, be that Richard or someone else.

So as you can see, we are very much in transition at the moment. We are essentially working with 2 drummers for the time being, but both are excellent people who are fully accepting and understanding of the other. So while it has been difficult, we have such a close bond in the band that I’m very confident and excited about the road ahead.

Richard’s first performance with the band will be at The Castle on September 12th. He probably feels like he’s been thrown into the lion’s den, but it will be great to have a show or two under his bullet belt before Black Stump. We are playing at a youth group the following day, and then we have some tentative stuff lined up post stump. Of course, I will keep you all informed.

It would be remiss of me to finish this edition without giving my heartfelt thanks to Dave for his contribution to the band over the last 2 years. We love you like a brother, and already we miss your presence in the band room. The way you have pushed our sound into another zone has been proof in the pudding of your awesome God given talent behind the drums. You are a valued friend, and we have shared experiences and times that I and the rest of Grave Forsaken will cherish forever. I’m so thrilled we can crank out one last album with you, and we are determined to make this the best GF album yet. We all look forward to the good times the future holds.

Until next time – God Bless and Mosh On.

Next Monday Mosh – September 14th.
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:32 am

dave.just wanted to share my appreciation for your great drum playing for one of my favorite bands! clearly,one can sense the love and enjoyment expressed for the lords work in grave forsaken's songs. i wish you gods best and blessings always as you venture out for the next step the lord has for you.many blessings and gods best to the rest of the band as well. welcome also to richard! i hope that god blesses you as you join this great team of believers and musicans!god bless and mosh on!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh   Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grave Forsaken Monday Mosh

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Affiliates :: Iron Guardian Industries-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com