BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What do you feel God is calling you to do these days?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DrawnsworD

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2008-11-04

What do you feel God is calling you to do these days? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What do you feel God is calling you to do these days?   What do you feel God is calling you to do these days? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:30 pm

lord voldemort wrote:
What I think what one needs to do is: Do not go on feelings. Feelings are flirty.

God, as I see it, tends to equip people to do something that they have an interest it. This may not always be the case, but I believe it is true more often than not. God will work through people's natural bents to complete what, if anything, God has for them to do.

I agree.

I think doing something you are passionate about, but doing it for the glory of God is the answer. unless God clearly without a doubt shows you otherwise.
I'v seen Christians fear finding Gods will, like he wants to send them to Africa or something and they dread that.

If you do something that your passionate about, it is a pleasure to make any sacrifices and your zeal and commitment will shine brighter.
The Lord made you with certain gifts, bring glory to the Lord with them.

Dont wait around any longer, "Lord, what should i eat for breakfast"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/drawnswordgraphix
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you feel God is calling you to do these days?   What do you feel God is calling you to do these days? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:31 pm

I think God is calling me to just glorify Him, keep it simple/humble, and keep my deeds and thoughts clean. I also want to lose every little remnant of my past God-phobia from my atheist days, so that I can fully live for Him and have a relationship with Him.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you feel God is calling you to do these days?   What do you feel God is calling you to do these days? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:09 am

In a nutshell sans the details?

-Praise Him
-Help others

Period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you feel God is calling you to do these days?   What do you feel God is calling you to do these days? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Hguols wrote:
In a nutshell sans the details?

-Praise Him
-Help others

Period.

Thanks bro, I'm doing my best.
Back to top Go down
HellxBovine

HellxBovine

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you feel God is calling you to do these days?   What do you feel God is calling you to do these days? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:22 am

I just need to get back on track, but it sure is hard. I never knew why people stopped giving their walk with God attention when they had a really hard job, but now I know why.
I gotta find my Bible, and I gotta get back into it. That's about it for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lancelot1510
Not2BPerished

Not2BPerished

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you feel God is calling you to do these days?   What do you feel God is calling you to do these days? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:23 pm

i believe he is calling me to Help others get to know him thro ministry and showing Gods love everytwhere for example missions trips :0 i love to do work for ppl need and i really mean it... God gave me that talent for a reason, I believe t the age of 18 he wants me to be a traveling Disciple!! Yeboii, Im ssooooooooo excited!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazywhiteboywithaguitar
wiremu.white

wiremu.white

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you feel God is calling you to do these days?   What do you feel God is calling you to do these days? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:01 pm

ELAN wrote:
Some people have a harder time than others at discerning what God is calling them to do... but for those who feel they have a good idea of what it is, what is it, for you?

Mark 16:15

And he said to them, "Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation."

Right now I think it is getting theological knowledge, then joining up with open-air campaigners or something like that.

To be honest, I'm not looking too forward to that.

Last edited by wiremu.white on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you feel God is calling you to do these days?   What do you feel God is calling you to do these days? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Nothing. He said 'you know, just sit back and take a load off.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=610958313
Not2BPerished

Not2BPerished

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you feel God is calling you to do these days?   What do you feel God is calling you to do these days? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:20 pm

metalgrinch wrote:
Nothing. He said 'you know, just sit back and take a load off.'
Your a fortunate one then Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazywhiteboywithaguitar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you feel God is calling you to do these days?   What do you feel God is calling you to do these days? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What do you feel God is calling you to do these days?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com