BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prayer for job and weightloss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Prayer for job and weightloss Vide
PostSubject: Prayer for job and weightloss   Prayer for job and weightloss Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Hey peeps

I am currently going bonkers like alot of people trying to get back into gainful employment, I keep getting behind in phone bills, car payments and credit card payments... the only money I get is Aussie welfare...which I wish I wasn't on but if I didn't have that.... probably would have to file for bankruptcy.

Also I am trying immensely hard to get fit again, I know this is a key to sustaining mental wellness and I want to not give into unhelpful food temptations!

I am not ginormous but I am above my normal comfortable weight and it sucks loads.

Please pray some sort of employment comes my way and that I can stick to a exercise regime.... I miss my non muffin figure. Sad ( a tad shallow, but its true)
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for job and weightloss   Prayer for job and weightloss Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Hey Katie.

Keep your head up. i was fat before. Really fat. My weight was 240 lbs, now its 180. i was fat, i was ugly, i didnt like myself. I prayed about it. I worked hard. I ate better things, I did more exercise. Now I'm fit, I work out 2-3 times a week, and while not being overly narcissist, I know that I'm attractive. All this because I asked God to help me through this. Because without Him I would've not been able to do that. Everyone around me who sees pictures of me before and right now can hardly believe it.

I too was jobless last summer. Guess what I did? I prayed. I went out, sent my C.V.s, prayed again, acted again. I got a job that I liked, not too far from where I lived, and who got me enough money to live comfortably.

Matthew 6:25-33
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[a]?

28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

You've got an advantage Katie. I know that you already love and seek God. Maybe the only thing lacking is a bit more faith and confidence.

I'll be praying for you, beautiful.
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for job and weightloss   Prayer for job and weightloss Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:59 pm

thanks man Smile
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for job and weightloss   Prayer for job and weightloss Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:24 am

Praying.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for job and weightloss   Prayer for job and weightloss Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:31 pm

I'm struggling with weight also. I'm not huge either but would like to lose some weight and really tone my body.

Just gotta work on my eating habits then exercise bit more and should be all good.

Praying for you girl Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for job and weightloss   Prayer for job and weightloss Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayer for job and weightloss

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com