BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pray for our next show & Employment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rebornholy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Pray for our next show & Employment Vide
PostSubject: Pray for our next show & Employment   Pray for our next show & Employment Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Hey Guys,

Caleb from Those Who Endure here, please pray for our next big show next friday Monsterfest in Brisbane Australia. We are so excited to be playing this festival and for the first time For Today will be in Australia playing this festival, and our great friends saving grace.
If you are in Brisbane and you havent bought tickets yet to monsterfest i recommend you do ASAP cause we have heard tickets are selling fast !!!!!!

Please pray for the bands preparations towards this festival and individual practice times be really productive.

Thanks Guys

Caleb
TWE
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Pray for our next show & Employment   Pray for our next show & Employment Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Sure no problem Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
Nicole

Nicole

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Pray for our next show & Employment   Pray for our next show & Employment Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:22 pm

You got it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nselser?ref=profile
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Pray for our next show & Employment   Pray for our next show & Employment Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 pm

sure thing dude, rock it right
Back to top Go down
Riverrat

Riverrat

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Pray for our next show & Employment   Pray for our next show & Employment Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Will be praying.
Back to top Go down
rebornholy

PostSubject: Re: Pray for our next show & Employment   Pray for our next show & Employment Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:21 am

To add to the fun and games of life Smile i got made redundant yesterday, but i'm focusing on who has everything in control Smile
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802

PostSubject: Re: Pray for our next show & Employment   Pray for our next show & Employment Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:54 pm

caleb,as always i will be praying for ur upcomming shows.may god use this time for his glory! love you all!! wishing you were playing here! gods best. brutality and blessings always!! Razz me singing with TWE!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
rebornholy

PostSubject: Re: Pray for our next show & Employment   Pray for our next show & Employment Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:47 pm

hey sherri,

thanks for that, were really excited about playing Monsterfest this friday... but most excitedly For Today are here in Australia for the first time and playing the next few nights which im going to every show with Pete & opening for the festival there playing at friday.
Pray for our set, and pray for Saving Grace & For today... that there lyrics and music be really impacting on the young ppl of the scene in Brisbane.......
Back to top Go down
rebornholy

PostSubject: Re: Pray for our next show & Employment   Pray for our next show & Employment Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:38 pm

hey guys,

well there were quite a few technical hitches in our set at Monsterfest, but still did a pretty good job considering..... not only that but it was another opportunity to grow as a band ..... even though it was hard in the midst of the set and afterwards Smile
We were really blessed by seeing For Today & Saving Grace (again Smile yay !!!) and really impressed of the message of the Gospel that was shared in some very very rough venues in Brisbane......
Thanks for all the prayers guys !!!! please continue to pray for me as i still need employment and that i'm able to hear the Lords guidance most importantly in the midst of this... !!!!!!

Love ya guys
Caleb
Those Who Endure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pray for our next show & Employment   Pray for our next show & Employment Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Pray for our next show & Employment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com