BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The interview Metal pulse did on TheeUD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishingd

fishingd

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-11-04

The interview Metal pulse did on TheeUD Vide
PostSubject: The interview Metal pulse did on TheeUD   The interview Metal pulse did on TheeUD Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:00 am

Hey how is it going Dale?
Doing great thanks!

Tell us a bit about your show.
I will start from the beginning and how Metal Pulse Radio came into being. I was
Cornerstone 2007 where I met James from Open Grave Records. He e-mailed me a
month later because he knew I had a pretty extensive Christian Metal collection. He
asked if I wanted to host a Christian metal show through his secular radio station called
Open Grave radio at the time. I told him I needed to pray about it and get back with him
in a few days. God laid it on my heart to do it because he had three Christian labels and
there wasn't a Christ centered show to play them on. I told James that there were three
stipulations; I would not compromise the Word of God, If God laid something on my
heart to say then I would say it, and I would not play any secular music. James agreed
and so Metal Pulse Radio was born. To make a long story short James reformatted Open
Grave Records from a secular to an all Christian format with live DJs and named it
BlabberJesus Radio. Currently Metal Pulse Radio can be heard on blabberjesusradio.com
on Mondays 8- 10 pm est, Tuesdays 6-8 pm est, and Thursdays 7-10pm est.

Now you are planing an event at C-stone, want to tell us a bit about it?
Yes, It is called Metal Pulse Day II and it will be at the Sanctuary Tent July 4th from 12
to 6pm.
I have an awesome lineup beginning with :
12pm Under Command
1pm Coriolis
2pm Testify
3pm Lordchain
4pm Armed Conflict
5pm Grave Robber
I hope everyone will come by and support these bands or just to say "Hi" to me..LOL
You do 3 shows, a rock show on Monday, an extreme metal show on Tuesday,
and a mix of both on Thursdays, which show is your favorite to do?
That is a tough question because I like all genres of rock and metal music. But, if I had to
pick a day I would pick the Thursday show because I play a lot of power and progressive
metal on that day. On the other hand I like Monday because I really like old school rock.
However, Tuesdays I get to do a little head banging... You can see why it is hard for me
to pick a favorite.

You do a lot of interviews on your show, any future interviews coming up that you
don't mind telling us about?
No, I don't mind sharing my plans with you. I will be airing a Step Cousin interview on
June 18th. Under Command's interview can be heard on June 25th. I have irons in the fire
with some indie bands after I get back from vacation in July.

How did you come up with the name Metal Pulse Radio?
When I started the show two years ago I could not figure out a name for the show so I
went on Firestream and asked for help. I had a lot of people come up with some great
names but it was my buddy Matt, from Feast Eternal that came up with the name.
Everyone of Firestream liked it and Metal Pulse Radio had it`s name.

What can we expect in the future for your show?
Whatever God has in mind, I always have new ideas but nothing solid right now. I will be
recording some on-the-spot interviews at Cornerstone for broadcast at a later time on
MPR. Plus grab some promos for the show..haha.

Well thanks alot for this interview, any last words before we end it?
I would like to thank you, Matt, for taking interest in MPR. I would like to give a shout
out to James from Blabber Jesus Radio I would also like to thank God for giving me an
opportunity to use my love of rock and metal as an outreach to other Christians with the
same love as well as to those who don't know Him but love good music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalpulseradio.com
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

Number of posts : 3763
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The interview Metal pulse did on TheeUD   The interview Metal pulse did on TheeUD Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:31 am

Cool. Good job guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The interview Metal pulse did on TheeUD   The interview Metal pulse did on TheeUD Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:07 am

Nice interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The interview Metal pulse did on TheeUD   The interview Metal pulse did on TheeUD Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The interview Metal pulse did on TheeUD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Affiliates :: Metal Pulse Radio-
Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com