BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW. - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW.   Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Abortion does have "good" consequences. There was a study by one professor and he stated that areas that are poverty and low income and high crime, when they have abortions, they noticed over the span of a few decades, that crime in that area began to drop. These areas tended to be black or minority areas, where they were susceptible to low income and high crime.

What abortion does it prevents future crimes and it prevents those people from entering into that lifestyle, thus causing a dramatic decline in High Crime, since there is no one to replace a dead gang banger, then stands to reason, that crime will eventually drop.

That is a bleak outlook of positive abortion.
Back to top Go down
BryneVampyr

BryneVampyr

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW.   Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:51 pm

So, basically, in order to prevent crime in low income minority areas, we should practice genocide by killing their children...

I can see why you put the word "good" in quotes.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW.   Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:06 pm

BryneVampyr wrote:
So, basically, in order to prevent crime in low income minority areas, we should practice genocide by killing their children...

I can see why you put the word "good" in quotes.

I am just saying how abortion effects society, especially in poor areas.

No I am not proposing it, it is one that has been objectively seen in the statistics of low income, high crime areas.
Back to top Go down
VstaR

VstaR

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW.   Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:17 am

Architeuthis wrote:
Here's a good sermon on the topic, by John Piper: http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/Sermons/ByDate/2010/4489_Born_Blind_for_the_Glory_of_God/

I think it shows a bit of how the issue fits into Jesus' worldview.

Having a listen to it now. For anyone that's considering having a listen - there's masses of chat at the start. the sermon seems to be properly starting around 24 - 26 minutes in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vomitorialcorpulence.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW.   Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Abortion and Why it has to stop NOW.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com