BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals? Vide
PostSubject: Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals?   Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:33 pm

If you need high quality growls, screams or shrieks for your song, I'm your man! I work for free because screaming is my passion. Smile

What I do:
Growls (the standard death metal style, and the deeper, brutal DM style alike)
Screams (good for metalcore, thrash, crossover, tech metal, hardcore, screamo, doom and grind)
Shrieks (raspy, high pitched and venomous; a good match for death metal, black metal, grind, deathcore and doom -- the best comparison here would be The Black Dahlia Murder; for black metal, I can sprinkle in some Grim Banger mannerisms for more of an Antestor-like sound)

What I don't do:
Pig squeals (I'm just not very good at it; I can give it a shot, but I can't guarantee anything)
Slam DM gurgling
Clean, melodic singing
Back to top Go down
lhversaw

lhversaw

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals?   Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:55 pm

i would love to do death metal vocals and black metal vocals. so far i either get a hardcore sound but it makes my throat sore after awhile. if i try to do it another way it is just a quiet whisper sound as i force air up my throat. and i can tell if i am doing it wrong by my throat hurting and i start coughing. if i don't do that it comes out as a whisper and doesn't sound right. death metal i don't know where to begin i could use help.
Back to top Go down
HellxBovine

HellxBovine

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals?   Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:19 pm

You can do some guest vocals for a Hell Bovine song! That would be awesome, except I usually don't have lyrics in the songs, I just make noises. I usually do stupid pig squeals, but I've expanded to moans, groans, growling, screams, crickets and fart noises. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lancelot1510
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

PostSubject: Re: Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals?   Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Send me some songs and I'll fill them with awesomely ridiculous and ridiculously awesome noises. Very Happy

metalextremegoth@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
HellxBovine

HellxBovine

PostSubject: Re: Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals?   Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:16 pm

Awesome! I'll make a few soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

PostSubject: Re: Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals?   Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals? Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:28 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
HellxBovine

HellxBovine

PostSubject: Re: Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals?   Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:45 pm

I'm making a few songs for another split, you want to add vocals to them?
Back to top Go down
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

PostSubject: Re: Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals?   Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 pm

I'd love to, if you don't mind waiting about a week for me to send my vocal takes.

Last edited by LastFirstborn on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ELAN

ELAN

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals?   Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 pm

I'd like to hear/see samples.
Have any Youtube videos or recordings?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals?   Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Need death metal/metalcore/black metal/grindcore styled vocals?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Music Discussion :: Musicians Lair-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com