BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

"The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Sutekh

Sutekh

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-11-04

"The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:53 am

"The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 83251
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:16 am

Okay, firstly... Reports of my disappearance from the face of the earth have been greatly exaggerated... I just haven't been on the comp much, or FS/BB at all, for the last few days. Have had other stuff to do.

Anyway, here's the playlist for tonight's Aussie Hour on BJR.

Ordained Fate - Let's Make a Deal
Lo-Ruhamah - The Birthright of Cain
Paramaecium - Night Fears Morning
Arnion - Manipulacao S.A.
Heaven's Force - Second Coming
Grave Forsaken - No Eye Has Seen
Novoy Zavet - Legions Of Death
The Drowning - Forever Fall
Virgin Black - Domine
Epta Astera - Invidia
Coriolis - Between The Wheels
Coriolis - Resurrection Night
Batzz In The Belfry - Lie
Crimson Thorn - Dissection
Memorial Death (Portugal) - Freedom
Feast Eternal - With Fire
Dark Lay Still - Through Hell
Delohim - Don't forget me
Blood Covenant - Blood Of The New Testament
Ultimatum - The Purging
Thresher - Altar of Sacrifice
Necromanicide - killing ground
Pylon - A Walk Through Wonderland
Ekklesiast - Stars Of Your Sky
Necromance - The Beyond
Babylon Mystery Orchestra - Divine Justice
The Eternal Chapter - Here Comes the Man
My Silent Wake - Man In Black
Elgibbor - The Silent Scream
Shadows of Paragon - Darkness Fading
Erasmus - in defiance of the temptors
Coram Deo - Hands of Father
Illuminandi - Jezdziec
Holy Blood - Well Tried Faith
"Something Different"
Sanctifica - Spirit Of Purity
Dormant - The Grievous Children
Horde - An abandoned Grave bathes softly in the falling Moonlight
Babylon Mystery Orchestra - Evado Eversor

Oh, and next week will be the (International) Australia Day Show... With all Aussie music. Hope you can make it.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/necromanicide
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:22 am

I have spent a bit of time over the last couple of days giving The Aussie Hour Myspace page a pretty thorough makeover, and am now at the stage where I am relatively happy with the result.

If people could take a look at www.myspace.com/aussiehour and provide some feedback (both positive and negative, preferably constructive criticism if negative) it would be much appreciated.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:14 am

I have decided not to put up playlists now. With the amount I tend to change things, it is feeling a bit restrictive, and also I often get a lot of people replying to playlist posts with "nice list", "I will tune in...", etc. and who never turn up...

I would rather have the freedom to change the playlist around a bit, and not feel restricted to a published list.

I do intend to give a bit of an overview of what I see as significant inclusions, new music, and music new to Aussie Hour which will be played. That said...

This week on The Aussie Hour:-
Brand new music from Dead Moons Grey.
Also, brand new / upcoming Hortor, Broken Flesh, Last Rites, Malchus.
New to the Aussie Hour this week, Batzz in the Belfry, from their album Sparks Fly Upward.

And of course, the regular mix of Death, Goth, Black, Doom, Folk, etc.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:45 pm

This week on The Aussie Hour:

Althar, Firethrone, Atrophis, A Hill To Die Upon, Azmaveth.

Also, for the first time in while there will be a grindcore set, featuring Hell Bovine, Rehumanize, Long Suffering, Corpse Under Construction, and of course... Eternal Mystery.

And especially for the Aussies - Be tuned in around the end of the first hour of the show for some southern metal from the US, with Dead Moons Grey - Cast, from their upcoming album.

And as usual, the usual mix of extreme metal and goth.

Oh, and watch out for some upcoming announcements about the future of The Aussie Hour.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:50 am

G'Day all,

I am currently considering a change in day for The Aussie Hour from Sundays to Fridays...

Please check out the poll at http://www.blabberboard.net/blabberjesus-radio-f25/change-of-aussie-hour-day-poll-t4678.htm AND VOTE!!!

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:09 am

voted! fridays are typically hard for me! sunday am seem to work better;if i have a night of pain free.i make every effort to join you! on behalf of me and steve, we want to personally thank you,necro,for a great show and all your very loyal support and encouragement and friendship!! "behold" cds to be released soon! SPY mail will be on the way to Tassie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:44 am

A MESSAGE CONCERNING THE FUTURE OF THE AUSSIE HOUR:

G'Day listeners and supporters of The Aussie Hour, on Blabber Jesus Radio.

As The Aussie Hour approaches its first anniversary I have been spending some time reviewing where the show has been; where it is now; and considering how best to take the show into its second year that is relevant, meaningful, and acessible to you the present listeners and potential future listeners.

As a result of these considerations, starting from next week I shall be making some changes to The Aussie Hour which I hope will strengthen it as a live blabberjesusradio.com show.

First:
I have decided that The Aussie Hour will move from its current Sunday slot to a Friday slot, at the same time. As of 5th March 2010, The Aussie Hour will air from 9:00PM - 1:00AM (Tasmanian Time) on Fridays.

For those of you who like the Sunday slot, for March and April I shall be trialing a shortened "Aussie Hour Encore" show. This will be a LIVE show (Not a recorded replay of the Friday show) which will typically feature the newest music played on the Friday show, and a selection of some of my favourites of the other music played on the Friday show. The Aussie Hour Encore show will also feature some music unique to that show, especially when thematically relevant eg. Easter, ANZAC Day, etc.
The Aussie Hour Encore will be two hours in length and run from 10:00PM - Midnight Sundays, Tasmanian Time. ie. It will start one hour later than the current show, and finish one hour earlier.

If this encore show gets enough support, I shall continue it past this trial two month period.

Second:
The second change I will be making is an expansion of music genres played on the show. While the show will retain its extreme metal and goth focus, from Friday 5th March I shall be including some more power metal, neo-classical metal, newer classic heavy metal, etc. This does not mean the show will see an influx of 80's heavy metal into the play list, but it will include more 90's and 2000's music of these styles, such as Narnia, Rising Cross, new Saint, and more. This music isn't "new" to The Aussie Hour, having previously been played in the "Something Different" segment. It is simply an expansion in styles played to incorporate more of this music into the general playlist.

Third:
The criteria for Australian music to be played will be widened even further than the above expansion. This is to allow The Aussie Hour to showcase even more Australian metal and hard music to the world. From next week, any Australian bands that fall under the metal / hard music spectrum will be considered for air play; this may include metalcore, heavy rock, industrial, progressive metal, and more from Australian bands. I wish The Aussie Hour to be able to present even more Australian metal and hard music to the world than it currently does, and by relaxing the genre selection further for Australian music, hope this will help achieve this.

Fourth:
Lastly, because of the above two changes, the "Something Different" segment will become less frequent as music that was once reserved for it gets incorporated into the general play. "Something Different" will be reserved for times when, for whatever reason, I momentarilly stray outside the expanded genre selections outlined above, or may be used when I play international bands that fall into the genres listed in the above change.

I hope these outlined changes will make The Aussie Hour more relevant and accessible to you, the listeners and supporters, and look forward to your continued support into the future.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Sutekh

Sutekh

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:07 am

Well put. I just voted for Friday before reading this thread... Mrs Sutekh is preparing for market on Friday nights, so that will make me more available for radio. cheers
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Tonight (Friday 5th March) on The Aussie Hour:

As the show moves to a new night, we shall be bringing you:
Betray The Oracle (Aussie Hour Debut)
Last Battle (Debuted last week, will bring you a couple of songs from their 2010 release "The Way Home" tonight)
Coram Deo (The title track from the upcoming EP "Death Is Dead")
Narnia
Malchus (From the upcoming album "Didymous")
Grave Forsaken (Celebrity Judge And The Sinners Parts I, II, and III)
NEW BMO (From the recently released "The Godless, the God Forsaken, and the God Damned")

And of course, more!

Tune in at http://www.blabberjesusradio.com 9:00PM - 1:00AM Eastern Australian Time.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Okay, time for a bit of an Aussie Hour update I guess:

1. Now that the US has gone onto daylight Savings, The Aussie Hour is currently on:-
Fridays: 6AM - 10AM Eastern US time, and Sundays: 7AM - 9AM Eastern US time for the Encore show.

Australia (Well, the parts that have Daylight Savings) comes off Daylight Savings Easter Day this year, so starting with Easter Day the times will be another hour later for American listeners.

2. I realised that this year I will have shows fall on Good Friday, Easter Day, and ANZAC Day. Play lists for these shows are currently being put together and will be posted in advance.

3. In between Easter and ANZAC Day comes the Aussie Hour Anniversary Very Happy Stay tuned for more information about that show. I will say for now though that thanks to a number of people there will a few CD's given away during the two shows of the Anniversary week. More details later, and during the live shows.

4. Remember to tune in. More details of what to expect in this week's shows coming soon.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:51 am

Coming up on this week's Aussie Hour & Aussie Hour Encore.

New music to The Aussie Hour including tracks from:
Dark Lay Still - Through Hell
Divine Symphony - The History
Forsaken - After The Fall
Winters Dawn - Through The Realm Of Frosted Beauty
Firethrone - Day of Darkness and Blackness

More from the latest releases from:
Babylon Mystery Orchestra (The Godless, The Godforsaken, and the God Damned)
Last Rites (Dark Night Of The Soul)
Broken Flesh (Forever In Flames)

Samples of upcoming releases from:
Grave Forsaken (Fight To The Death)
Coram Deo (Death Is Dead EP)
Dead Moons Grey (DMG)
Malchus (Didymos)

And of course, the usual mix of Aussie and international metal.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Coming soon... The Aussie Hour Anniversary.

Friday 23rd and Sunday 25th April will mark the first Anniversary of The Aussie Hour on Blabber Jesus Radio.

To give you a bit of an idea of the directions celebrations will take:-

Friday 23rd April shall be an all Aussie music show, and the Sunday 25th Aussie Hour Encore show will include some of the favourite and infamous Aussie Hour songs from International bands. Sunday 25th will also be ANZAC Day show this day, so there will also be some content appropriate to the day included in the show. I may extend the show on Sunday 25th April to 3 hours, starting an hour earlier than usual.

Also as part of the anniversary celebrations, there will be a number of CD's up for grabs during the course of the shows, including...
Friday:
Virgin Black - Requiem Mezzo Forte & Elegant And Dying
Grave Forsaken - Light The Hall!
Templar - Dark Circus

Sunday:
Martyrs Shrine - Martyrs Shrine
Last Rites - Dark Night Of The Soul

Be listening for your chance to pick up one of these great releases.

More details will come after Easter.

And while on the subject of Easter, YES, there will be Aussie Hour & Aussie Hour encore shows on Good Friday and Easter Day, with appropriately themed music. As Easter Day is when I come off Daylight Savings, the Good Friday show will be 6AM - 10AM Eastern US time, and the Easter Day show 8AM - 10AM Eastern US time. (9PM - 1AM and 10PM - Midnight respectively eastern Australian time, as per usual).

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm

The playlists for shows on Good Friday & Easter Day have been finalised:

Good Friday (9:00PM - 1:00AM Eastern Australian Time / 6:00AM - 10:00AM Eastern USA Time):
listen in at www.blabberjesusradio.com

Deborah - Bebed Mi Sangre
Rebel's Mother - Skull
Illuminandi - The Betrayal
Ordained Fate - Gethsemane
Malchus - Resurrection
Ultimatum - Violence & Bloodshed
Paramaecium - The Killing
Mortification - Ancient Prophecy
Grave Forsaken - Death On The Cross
Holy Blood - Blood of Christ
Blood Covenant - Old Cross (Intro)
Blood Covenant - Old Cross
Deborah - Sacrificio
Venia - Illusion
Ultimatum - Blood Covenant
Grave Forsaken - Blood on the Scales
Fearscape - Scent Of Divine Blood
Fearscape - Impaled
Soteria - Golgota
Crimson Thorn - Beaten Beyond
Mortification - Journey of reconciliation
Corpse - Left To Die
Scourged Flesh - Washed In Blood
Last Rites - End of Days
Consecrator - Saving Song
Ultimatum - One For All
Undish - Someone
Wedding Party - Alliance
Amos - For Me
Blood Covenant - Blood Redemption
Deborah - Sangre de Pacto
Deborah - Velo Rasgado
Venia - The Blood of the Lamb
Rageflower - Hymn 258
AWAS - Martyr's Death
Crimson Thorn - Blood Letting
Mortification - Bathed In Blood
Horde - Drink from the Chalice of Blood
Mortification - Butchered mutilation

Easter Day (10:00PM - Midnight Eastern Australian Time / 8:00AM - 10:00AM Eastern USA Time):
listen in at www.blabberjesusradio.com

Grave Robber - Reanimator
Necromanicide - the descent into hades
Schaliach - Sonrise
Scourged Flesh - Resurrection Day
Discarnated - Violate the Grave
Paramaecium - Untombed
Fearscape - Deathwalker
Coram Deo - Death Is Dead
Coram Deo - Be Bless
Ultimatum - Exonerate
Ultimatum - Crosshope
Last Battle - He Defeated Death
Narnia - The Return of Aslan
Mortification - Bathed In Blood
Chained - Bound For Glory
Ultimatum - Mortal Stomp

Note: The Eastern US times ARE correct, even though they appear not to match up with each other between Friday and Sunday, that's because I come off Daylight Savings on Easter Day this year.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:45 am

Tonight's Aussie Hour Encore Show will feature music from the areas of experimental, ambient, funeral doom, drone... and will include artists such as Cephalophore, Delta, Ancient Plague, Kekal, Job, and more...

Tune in at www.blabberjesusradio.com
10PM - Midnight Eastern Aussie Time
8AM - 10AM Eastern USA Time.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:38 am

I would like to invite Aussie Hour listeners and supporters to join www.untombed.com and to join The Aussie Hour group there, to keep up with the week-by-week Aussie Hour News. For more in depth information, please check out www.myspace.com/aussiehour which will include more background information, news, latest releases and latest acquisitions, etc.

I shall continue posting significant announcements in the FS and BB threads, but I intend to move the majority of general week-by-week announcements to www.untombed.com and Myspace.

Hope to see most of you there.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:41 am

Speaking of significant announcements...

AUSSIE HOUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY IS COMING UP NEXT WEEK!!!

Friday 23rd and Sunday 25th April will mark the first anniversary of The Aussie Hour on Blabber Jesus Radio.

Friday 23rd April:
9:00PM - 1:00AM Eastern Australian Time
7:00AM - 11:00AM Eastern USA Time
All Aussie Christian Metal Show

Sunday 25th April:
10:00PM - Midnight Eastern Australian Time
8:00AM - 10:00AM Eastern USA Time
International metal including "Aussie Hour Favourites, Famous and Infamous".
This show will also incorporate some songs to mark ANZAC Day.

Both shows will include a number of CD give-aways, so tune in for your chance to score yourself some FREE music including:
Grave Forsaken - Light The Hall! (Friday)
Last Rites - Dark Night Of The Soul (Sunday)
Templar - Dark Circus (Friday)
Virgin Black - Requiem Mezzo Forte (Friday)
Martyrs Shrine - Martyrs Shrine (Sunday)

Both shows will also include a special announcement made by Sidney Allen Johnson from Babylon Mystery Orchestra, and an audio greeting from SPY.

Tune in at www.blabberjesusradio.com and have e-mail to aussiehour@yahoo.com.au ready to send to enter for the CD give-aways.
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:35 am

Playlist for Aussie Hour Anniversary show, Friday 23rd April 9:00PM - 1:00AM Eastern Australian Time (7AM - 11AM Eastern USA Time). - All Aussie Music Show.

Fearscape - Abaddon Destroyer
Rosanna's Raiders - We Are Raiders
Light Force - Searching
Cry Mercy - Fine Kind Of Living
Teramaze - Majestic Arrival
Grave Forsaken - In Our Time Of Trial
Metanoia - First the Kingdom
Cybergrind - The Complaints Of The Dead
Martyrs Shrine - butchered planet
Synnöve - The Cry of Creation
Babylon Mystery Orchestra - Announcement By Sidney Allen Johnson
Paramaecium - Abstraction
Discarnated - Deus Misereatur
Deracination - Mankind's Search For God
Deracination - Death By Fire
Epidemic - Headspin
Rageflower - Tongues
Stephen Frewen-Lord - Kneeling before Your Throne
Metanoia - Kneeling Before Your Throne
Scourged Flesh - Spiritual Awakening
Mortification - Necromanicide
Mortification - Monks Of The High Lord
Mortification - Jehovah Nissi
Paradise Burning - Breath Of Life
Betray the Oracle - ascending (rebirth)
Paramaecium - Song Of The Ancient
Fearscape - Invert the Inverted cross (Live at Blackstump)
Three Times Fire - Hypocrite
Incarnate - Realm Of Dreams
Harlquin - Santa Maria Strella do dia
Harlquin - Non Sofre Santa Maria
Coma - Never
Soilgrain - ReDirection
Horde - An abandoned Grave bathes softly in the falling Moonlight
Those Who Endure - Veil Of Seperation
Teramaze - Northern Storm
Wise Guys - Noah Was A Knower
Mortification And Friends - Metal Missionary
Slain Of Myself - Now's Your Time
Sheep - Sacrifice

Also, listen out for these songs to be included during the show - Folling the playing of these songs will come your cue to send in e-mails to aussiehour@yahoo.com.au for your chance to score yourself a copy of their respective albums...

Grave Forsaken - Destined For Ascension (Light The Hall!)
Templar - House Is Burning (Dark Circus)
Virgin Black - Midnight's Hymn (Requiem Mezzo Forte)

Playlist for Aussie Hour ANZAC Day Special, Sunday 25th April 9:00PM - 10:00PM Eastern Australian Time (7AM - 8AM Eastern USA Time). Note for non-Aussies: ANZAC Day is like America's Memorial Day and Veterans Day combined into one, and is on the anniversary of the allied landing at the Gallippoli Peninsula during WWI.

Grave Forsaken - War Is Hell
Eric Bogle - The Band Played Waltzing Matilda
Redgum / I was only 19
The Poor - Man Of War
Fearscape - War Prayer
Vexing Souls - Love Is Forever
Martyrs Shrine - martyr shrine
(CD Give-Away - Martyr's Shrine: S/T)
Mortification - At War with War
Mortification - Peace in the Galaxy
03-Peace in the Galaxy.mp3
Grave Forsaken - Call Me A Dreamer

The ANZAC Day special will lead straight into the Aussie Hour Anniversary - International Favourites, The Famous, and The Infamous, Sunday 25th April 10:00PM - 1:00AM Eastern Australian Time (8AM - 11AM Eastern USA Time).

Illuminandi - Hymn of All Creation
Arnion - Fall Like Rain
Amaseffer - Midian
Epta Astera - Luxuria
The Drowning - The Last Dance Of Eve
Thresher - Here I Am
Rising Cross - Victory
Holy Blood - The Spring
Usynig Tumult - Single With Nature
Requiem Eternam - The Great King
Saviour Machine - Force of the Entity
Eternal Mystery - The Actor
Last Rites - Within the Fire of Your Soul
(CD Give-away - Last Rites: Dark Night Of the Soul)
Grave Robber - Burn, Witch, Burn
Grave Robber - Screams of the Voiceless
Babylon Mystery Orchestra - Announcement by Sidney Allen Johnson
Babylon Mystery Orchestra - Whore
Ultimatum - Greed Regime, Inc.
My Silent Wake - Man In Black
aussie aniversary com
Steve P Yost - Petrafied
Within The Torn Apart - drone in blood out
Amos - Shadows Of Thy Cross
Soteria - Sangre Derramada
Last Battle - Choose life
Forsaken - Armida's Kiss
Ecthirion - Anthem for the Brave

I hope you can join us at some stage during the course of these two shows, marking the first anniversary of The Aussie Hour.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 am

G'Day listeners and supporters of The Aussie Hour.

I have decided that I shall close off The Aussie Hour threads on both Firestream and Blabberboard, and shall now concentrate my efforts on Untombed and Myspace. The forum threads here would hardly be read by those who don't already know of the show, my signature on both forums has the times and link in it, and when i do post information in this thread, it is still usually only the people who I directly tell through chat/IM/etc. who know about it.

I feel the forum threads have reached the end of their useful life, and will now concentrate my efforts where I feel they will be more rewarding.

For week-by-week news and updates, please see The Aussie Hour group on www.untombed.com (Group link: http://www.untombed.com/groups/profile/132 )
The Aussie Hour group forums now has threads for Requests, Music Recommendations, and show suggestions.

For more in depth information, background, longer term news, etc. please check out The Aussie Hour Myspace page at http://myspace.com/aussiehour

Of course I can also be PM'd at Firestream, Blabberboard, or Untombed.

Thanks for your support.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"   "The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests" - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

"The Aussie Hour - News, feedback, and Requests"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Affiliates :: Blabberjesus (News, Radio, Download, Music Vault) :: Untombed Radio-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com