BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cyrusf

cyrusf

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-17

ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Vide
PostSubject: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:35 am

Hello all! Smile

I just had some job t-shirts printed. They are pictured below. They feature St. Thomas Aquinas, holding the timeless Summa Theologica. Below the image is a quote from his poem "On Behalf of Love", and it reads, "All that is true, by whomsoever it has been said has its origin in the Spirit."

ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Jobshirtmyspace

ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Job%20shirt

They are free! Just send me a message to cyrusf@gmail.com with your name, size, and address, and I will send them out as soon as possible. Currently available are 9 small, 8 medium, 9 large, and 4 extra large. This is a limited printing, so they will be given away on a first-come first-serve basis.
Back to top Go down
http://ofjfjjjdnanndnmnmdkjerlkalsjdflkhasgdbasg.in/
Munkey

Munkey

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 am

You know I can't break my "I haven't seen them live rule", so I can't take one, but that's what's up, dude!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
Walter Kovacs

Walter Kovacs

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:48 pm

What's the conncection with Job and Aquinas?
Back to top Go down
cyrusf

cyrusf

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 am

Well, I guess none, technically, aside from the fact that St. Thomas read Job at some point in his life. But Job is my band name and I'm just fan of Thomas personally. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ofjfjjjdnanndnmnmdkjerlkalsjdflkhasgdbasg.in/
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 am

PM'd
Back to top Go down
Walter Kovacs

Walter Kovacs

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:59 am

e-mailed, btw
Back to top Go down
HellxBovine

HellxBovine

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lancelot1510
Jim

Jim

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:37 pm

i'm a big fan of JOB, but this is just not what i pictured when i saw JOB in the description. i thought it was a charity t-shirt for dying kids or something
Back to top Go down
http://www.holynightclothing.com
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 am

Got the shirt today. Cyrus gave me a link to download his complete discography too. Awesome. Support JOB!

ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. 36262_191367580873371_100000003904127_718014_4004659_n
Back to top Go down
crushthehorns

crushthehorns

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:50 am

Got my shirt as well. Looks and fits great, I really appreciate you doing this Smile.
Back to top Go down
BassOvercast

BassOvercast

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:56 am

I'd buy one... but... I don't really like white shirts... and also... overseas shipping would be a horror.
Not to mention it's... hard to tell this is a JOB shirt.
Back to top Go down
HellxBovine

HellxBovine

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Thanks a lot for the shirt Cyrus! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lancelot1510
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.   ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Job fans! T-shirts available. Please read.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Affiliates :: Barren Meadows Recordings-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com