BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Legal Weed Alternatives

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Legal Weed Alternatives Vide
PostSubject: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Being a big fan of weed, but being unable to smoke the real thing (gov't job), I have to find legal alternatives. A neat gimmicky treat I found are these lazy cakes, which don't so much as get you high as make you sleepy. Which I actually think is great because I have a terrible time sleeping and these make me sleep like a baby.

Legal Weed Alternatives Lazy-Cakes__85559_zoom

K2/ Spice products were until recently legal, but the cannabinoid compound in the stuff that created the weed-like high was outlawed. However there is another perfectly legal product that uses Damiana as its base herb (something that is very legal and not likely to be outlawed any time soon) called Posh herbal incense.

Legal Weed Alternatives 5af76a03141548f0f2049adde96732d7

Any body else into legal alternatives? Legal buds?

Last edited by olias on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:18 pm

I dont smoke anymore except on holidays with my dad (but came from a household where 25/7/365 pot smoking was ok, as i did from 91 to 05) and when im working on music, but i do eat brownies, no one makes them better than my dad, i eat a full batch a month so id say thats the equivalent of about a quarter per month, i still do keep 3 or 4 joints rolled and in the top of my closet and when im working on music and my kids are not here i toke a few times just to get in a good space, but to answer your question theres not a whole lot of alternatives, wizard weed is s**te and so are all the other fake weeds, all they do is give you a headache
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:03 am

Great source for legal buds.

http://www.internationaloddities.com/
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:50 am

._.

You're doing it wrong.

If you going to get high, you might as well do it right.
Meth and coke will be out of your system in a few days.
They can't drop you for shrooms and acid.
Smell of the hooker, a few hours.
...so it won't mess with the job.

^I'm soooooooo not recommending that by the way, or the weed.
....but, you'll probably have to figure it out for yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Munkey

Munkey

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:58 am

Oh, god, so much fail in this thread! Legal Weed Alternatives 786961 Today at work, or when I get home, I'll help you out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:32 am

White Lightning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Munkey wrote:
Oh, god, so much fail in this thread! Legal Weed Alternatives 786961 Today at work, or when I get home, I'll help you out...

I can't smoke true weed because of the military. So do me a favor and direct me to something that approximates weed. I know you gotta know something for folks like me.
Back to top Go down
Munkey

Munkey

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:13 pm

olias wrote:
K2/ Spice products were until recently legal, but the cannabinoid compound in the stuff that created the weed-like high was outlawed. However there is another perfectly legal product that uses Damiana as its base herb (something that is very legal and not likely to be outlawed any time soon) called Posh herbal incense. Any body else into legal alternatives? Legal buds?

While you are correct that the synthetic cannabinoid found in K2/Spice (JWH-018) is now illegal, that does not mean all hope is lost (at least not yet)...

For months (about 6) I made my own legal blends with synthetic cannabinoids when it was just getting popular and everyone was smoking it (mainly to make some extra money) and sold it to friends. My blend was cheaper, stronger, and safer than every other commercially available blend over the counter at that time (about a year ago), and best of all, I knew exactly what was going into my blend and exactly how strong it was going to be every single time. At first I used damiana leaf soaked in JWH-018, but the damiana taste got old after a while, so I switched to mullein leaf and started using it as the herbal base for my blends (I used raspberry leaf for a while too, but ended up sticking with mullein because of how smooth it was compared to every other herb I had used). Eventually, I set out to make a different blend than my original damiana JWH-018 blend and started playing with different concentrations and combinations of synthetic cannabinoids including JWH-073, JWH-200, JWH-250, HU-210, and RC-4. After playing with that for a while I came up with a blend I was substantially pleased with which was as follows: 50% JWH-018, 30% JWH-250, and 20% JWH-073 infused into mullein leaf. Occasionally, I'd throw in a negligible amount of shisha (for flavor), but that just made the smoke harsher so I didn't do it too often.

Here are my thoughts on each JWH compound I have gotten to experiment with...

JWH-018 - Strongest, longest lasting, most potent of the JWH series; easiest to overdose on (has the lowest dosage threshold of all JWH compounds); least forgiving; most notable body high

JWH-073 - Shortest lasting, most psychedelic of the JWH series; moderately decent dosage threshold; notable mind high; not much of a body high

JWH-200 - Weakest and most forgiving synthetic cannabinoid of the JWH series I've experimented with; notable mothball smell

JWH-250 - Most well-rounded of the JWH-series, definitely the closest to the effects real marijuana, but with a fairly short duration compared to JWH-018

RC-4 - Extremely potent; extremely harsh; very low dosage threshold; probably toxic; not recommended

Most of these compounds are illegal now, but a few new and completely unresearched chemicals are slowing popping up (I keep up with this **** daily--music, computer, mind-altering substances; my life) like AM-2201, RC-8, and WIN-048, but I would strongly advise staying away from all of these chemicals (and all of the other new "legal blends" that are going to start popping up) because limited research, going on daily, suggests most of these chemical are highly toxic to humans.

olias wrote:

Rolling Eyes

It's sites like that that get these substances banned so quickly. The government doesn't want us doing our own research, and sites like this (explicitly selling products that get you "high") are only jet-streaming these powerful substances further into oblivion and forcing people to experiment with unhealthy, tremendously unsafe alternatives [because the natural, safe alternatives are already illegal!].

Napalm Dave37 wrote:
blah blah blah I've been smoking for a long time blah blah blah, but to answer your question theres not a whole lot of alternatives, wizard weed is s**te and so are all the other fake weeds, all they do is give you a headache

Basing your judgments off of a hit or two, or even a few experiences with synthetic cannabinoids really does not allow you to see what they are all about (I don't recommend finding out...) and really just shows your ignorance of these new, highly unresearched substances. These synthetic cannabinoids do a hell of a lot more than just give you a headache; they actually do get you "high" and hit the same receptors (CB1 and CB2) that actual marijuana does.

Hguols wrote:
You're doing it wrong.

If you going to get high, you might as well do it right.
Meth and coke will be out of your system in a few days.
They can't drop you for shrooms and acid.
Smell of the hooker, a few hours.
...so it won't mess with the job.

^I'm soooooooo not recommending that by the way, or the weed.
....but, you'll probably have to figure it out for yourself.

Rolling Eyes

Meth, coke, mushrooms, and LSD are far from alternatives to marijuana, and for the most part, are probably the exact opposite of what you are looking for, Olias. I am extremely knowledgeable when it comes to mind-altering substances and have had (and continue to have...) countless experiences with a vast number of psychedelics, research chemicals, dissociatives, stimulants, sedatives, and traditional medicinals. I enjoy and am always more than willing to share my knowledge with others who are genuinely interested in responsibly seeing what these substances have to offer. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions and I'll be glad to help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
stefan

stefan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:21 am

Its amazing how prevelent smoking marijuana is today. I spent about 11 years smoking it, but thankfully put it down one day when I was really convicted about it. Thats one of the best things I every did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
fishingd

fishingd

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:38 am

stefan wrote:
Its amazing how prevelent smoking marijuana is today. I spent about 11 years smoking it, but thankfully put it down one day when I was really convicted about it. Thats one of the best things I every did.

Well said bro!! The most important word you said was convicted..
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalpulseradio.com
stefan

stefan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:46 am

Thank you, Yes, I really believe that it becomes an idol for massive amounts of people out there. I always had a way of telling myself that it was ok, but it really is not ok to alter your mind with any drug unless it is really, really, ( I mean Really) medically necessary. I still drink occasionally, but alcohol has never been an addiction like weed was for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 pm

weed>alcohol
Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Munkey wrote:
olias wrote:
K2/ Spice products were until recently legal, but the cannabinoid compound in the stuff that created the weed-like high was outlawed. However there is another perfectly legal product that uses Damiana as its base herb (something that is very legal and not likely to be outlawed any time soon) called Posh herbal incense. Any body else into legal alternatives? Legal buds?

While you are correct that the synthetic cannabinoid found in K2/Spice (JWH-018) is now illegal, that does not mean all hope is lost (at least not yet)...

For months (about 6) I made my own legal blends with synthetic cannabinoids when it was just getting popular and everyone was smoking it (mainly to make some extra money) and sold it to friends. My blend was cheaper, stronger, and safer than every other commercially available blend over the counter at that time (about a year ago), and best of all, I knew exactly what was going into my blend and exactly how strong it was going to be every single time. At first I used damiana leaf soaked in JWH-018, but the damiana taste got old after a while, so I switched to mullein leaf and started using it as the herbal base for my blends (I used raspberry leaf for a while too, but ended up sticking with mullein because of how smooth it was compared to every other herb I had used). Eventually, I set out to make a different blend than my original damiana JWH-018 blend and started playing with different concentrations and combinations of synthetic cannabinoids including JWH-073, JWH-200, JWH-250, HU-210, and RC-4. After playing with that for a while I came up with a blend I was substantially pleased with which was as follows: 50% JWH-018, 30% JWH-250, and 20% JWH-073 infused into mullein leaf. Occasionally, I'd throw in a negligible amount of shisha (for flavor), but that just made the smoke harsher so I didn't do it too often.

Here are my thoughts on each JWH compound I have gotten to experiment with...

JWH-018 - Strongest, longest lasting, most potent of the JWH series; easiest to overdose on (has the lowest dosage threshold of all JWH compounds); least forgiving; most notable body high

JWH-073 - Shortest lasting, most psychedelic of the JWH series; moderately decent dosage threshold; notable mind high; not much of a body high

JWH-200 - Weakest and most forgiving synthetic cannabinoid of the JWH series I've experimented with; notable mothball smell

JWH-250 - Most well-rounded of the JWH-series, definitely the closest to the effects real marijuana, but with a fairly short duration compared to JWH-018

RC-4 - Extremely potent; extremely harsh; very low dosage threshold; probably toxic; not recommended

Most of these compounds are illegal now, but a few new and completely unresearched chemicals are slowing popping up (I keep up with this **** daily--music, computer, mind-altering substances; my life) like AM-2201, RC-8, and WIN-048, but I would strongly advise staying away from all of these chemicals (and all of the other new "legal blends" that are going to start popping up) because limited research, going on daily, suggests most of these chemical are highly toxic to humans.

olias wrote:

Rolling Eyes

It's sites like that that get these substances banned so quickly. The government doesn't want us doing our own research, and sites like this (explicitly selling products that get you "high") are only jet-streaming these powerful substances further into oblivion and forcing people to experiment with unhealthy, tremendously unsafe alternatives [because the natural, safe alternatives are already illegal!].

Napalm Dave37 wrote:
blah blah blah I've been smoking for a long time blah blah blah, but to answer your question theres not a whole lot of alternatives, wizard weed is s**te and so are all the other fake weeds, all they do is give you a headache

Basing your judgments off of a hit or two, or even a few experiences with synthetic cannabinoids really does not allow you to see what they are all about (I don't recommend finding out...) and really just shows your ignorance of these new, highly unresearched substances. These synthetic cannabinoids do a hell of a lot more than just give you a headache; they actually do get you "high" and hit the same receptors (CB1 and CB2) that actual marijuana does.
Nah i really dont know much about it, i had
smoked wizard weed back in the late 90's and it did in fact give me a
headache and did not get me high period, my opinion was based off the
crap they had in high times back in the mid 90's, i always just smoked
pot, never had a reason to smoke fake weed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legal Weed Alternatives   Legal Weed Alternatives Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Legal Weed Alternatives

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com