Share | 

Public apology time, YEE-HAR!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SSG Jake

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Public apology time, YEE-HAR!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:31 pm

OK, yall. As I'm sure some, if not ALL of you know, I'm a jackass. I joke about damn near everything, and I hardly ever take anything serious. My shrink calls it a defense mechanism, but whatever, he's just one of the robots out to eat my brain and steal my secrets. Suspect

So, yesterday, a thread in the Secular forum got WAY out of hand. I was trying to defend my position in a humerous way, but, as is the case with a lot of things in my life, I failed epically. I ended up coming across like the very thing I was attacking, that being a pious, "holier-than-thou" douchebag. Now that the thread is locked, all the evidence points to me being a jerk and a troll. I already sent a PM to Napalm Dave, begging his forgiveness, but I wanted to come out in public, like a man, and say I was wrong. I offended someone, and that was NOT my intent. I really like this board, I think yall are good peoples. I want toi stay here and grow with yall, but I don't want people to dismiss me, saying, "Aw, he's just a troll, ignore him." I'm not, REALLY! My problem is that if I think something is funny, I say it. The problem is, I find almost ANYTHING funny. That's how I've stayed sane thorugh 7 years in the Army and 2 deployements, by being insane. I realize that might not make a whole lot of sense, but then that's what I'm trying to say. Confused yet?

So, in conclusion, Napalm Dave, I'm sorry. I hope we can all laugh at this, and continue being metal and awesome.

Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Public apology time, YEE-HAR!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Dude, as i said in the pm i am known for getting really pissed and blowing up and then forgetting about it 5 minutes later,lmao, you did me no harm at all, i respect your stance, i highly respect you period for being enlisted, i was being rude but i also hate when people post crap thats anti god even though this is a christian board, so people are just stupid that way i guess, but regardless you didnt post it so no harm no foul, and the dude who did post it did it for a reason other than just being stupid so it wasnt aimed at him either, it was mainly aimed at all the anti god crap ive seen on the board over the last year or so, but once again your not a jack ass bro, i do find most of what you say funny, i just got bent about people trying to say anything that moron glen benton says is ok on any level...

The Mourning Dimension
www.myspace.com/dave80tunes

Within The Torn Apart
www.myspace.com/cbfdib
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Public apology time, YEE-HAR!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:39 pm

You are a jackass Jake, but you're our jackass. Most people here know what you're all about, and more often than not you make us laugh. There is always hte risk that you'll rub someone up the wrong way, but you've shown you've got the humility to make ammends when you do.

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Public apology time, YEE-HAR!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Now time for the ban hammer Twisted Evil

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM rules you, dont forget it

Munkey wrote:
Sine waves, my friend. They represent a whole hell of a lot more than mere 9th grade geometry. Wink

Saint Raven wrote:
Owl City makes me long for the sweet silence of my own future grave.
Back to top Go down
SSG Jake

PostSubject: Re: Public apology time, YEE-HAR!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:18 pm

JeffdlS wrote:
Now time for the ban hammer Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Public apology time, YEE-HAR!   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:01 am

IronGuardian wrote:
You are a jackass Jake, but you're our jackass. Most people here know what you're all about, and more often than not you make us laugh. There is always hte risk that you'll rub someone up the wrong way, but you've shown you've got the humility to make ammends when you do.

keep onclimbing
higher
Excactly. You're our jackass! Now go get me some tacos, pack mule.
and
higher
and higher and higher
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
SSG Jake

PostSubject: Re: Public apology time, YEE-HAR!   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:36 am

TheBeastSlayer wrote:
IronGuardian wrote:

keep onclimbing
higher
Excactly. You're our jackass! Now go get me some tacos, pack mule.
and
higher
and higher and higher

Tacos! Got it! BRB!
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 2080
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Public apology time, YEE-HAR!   Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 am

I know what it is to adopt a bizarre sense of of humor to help cope with stressful situations. My work is life and death. I've learned (sometimes painfully) who I can joke around with. It's a matter of getting to know each other. jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public apology time, YEE-HAR!   

Back to top Go down

Public apology time, YEE-HAR!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum