BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:36 pm

LOL! I'm not that kind of a troll.

For the time being, I've just singled out one of them - the most arrogant and butthurt one of them all, and am focusing all my resources on him.

Most of the other ones are fine, but I'm going to do everything I can to get him out of the way before I'll consider not being a troll.

Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Walter Kovacs

Walter Kovacs

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:50 pm

It's kinda creepy...they all say "we" whenever they talk...it's like a dang atheist hive.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:33 pm

There are some strange names these fellows have as well.

I might be showing my ignorance here, but with names like Alzael and Agamemnon, they sound like a few miscellaneous demon names I've heard.

Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Alright, I have made my 2nd post there.

It seems I am having a better go at it than Hguols at the moment.

I feel I might be connecting with them, but I shall refrain judgement on any of them, for I really don't know them. Would you guys even care if I posted this site for them to come to?

I forgot who, but one of them did personally request the site here from Hguols.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:53 am

Hell no, I don't want any of those types here.

Some of them aren't bad, but other drones would invite the rest of the colony.

Death over Life wrote:

What's this supposed to mean?

Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:52 am

If they want to come here, they certainly can. Doesn't mean they won't toss them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:55 am

Hguols wrote:

Death over Life wrote:

Although we are both there. It seems they are taking more kindly to me than to you. Where you seem to be treated like crap, they seem to be respecting me. Just my perception of the forums.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:08 am

Death over Life wrote:
Hguols wrote:

Death over Life wrote:

Although we are both there. It seems they are taking more kindly to me than to you. Where you seem to be treated like crap, they seem to be respecting me. Just my perception of the forums.

I'm deliberately fighting in that thread. Read my "Gospel of Hguols" post I made in the introduction forum, and try again.

....actually don't.

I think "who's doing better" is an egotistical thing to even mention or weigh.

Last edited by Hguols on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 am

Death over Life wrote:
I feel I might be connecting with them, but I shall refrain judgement on any of them, for I really don't know them. Would you guys even care if I posted this site for them to come to?

Do it! I've been skimming through the thread Hguols linked to, and they seem like pretty interesting blokes. I almost joined and posted myself, but I decided not to get in the middle of the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Vigilance Saints Arise

Vigilance Saints Arise

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:50 pm

"Forgiveness of Sin"

Lord, do you remember the last Mortal Sin I commited?
God: What sin?

God forgives and forgets.

"Their iniquities and their sins
I will remember no more."

After you truely repent, praying, I will never sin again!
Forgive and forget your personel past sins as well.

Some people Just don't commit Mortal, Deadly sin
if they ever did they must repent.

Mortal sin takes Sanctifying Grace from the Soul.
All Deadly sins can be forgiven.

God's Mercy endures forever.

Saint Paul was putting Christians to death.
Christ forgave him.

How often should I forgive my neighbor?
If he truely repents and asks for forgiveness
7 times? no 70 times 70 times.

But Justice could mean Prison time.

Rock on Brother Jesus!
or Jail House Christianity.

Peace be with you!

"Jesus Christ" says
Go and sin no more.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:28 pm

....and I'm done at the atheist forum.

The Borg frickin' got to me.
Back to top Go down
Walter Kovacs

Walter Kovacs

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:18 pm

you gave it your best Grim Banger
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Hguols wrote:
Death over Life wrote:
Hguols wrote:

Death over Life wrote:

I'm deliberately fighting in that thread. Read my "Gospel of Hguols" post I made in the introduction forum, and try again.

....actually don't.

I think "who's doing better" is an egotistical thing to even mention or weigh.

Perhaps you are misunderstanding me here. I'm not here to say I'm better than you or anything of the sort. I apologize if you were thinking I was saying that. Don't let them get to you like that. You are better than that.

The Last Firstborn wrote:
Death over Life wrote:

Do it! I've been skimming through the thread Hguols linked to, and they seem like pretty interesting blokes. I almost joined and posted myself, but I decided not to get in the middle of the whole thing.

However, I won't out of respect for Hguols' wishes.
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Hguols wrote:
....and I'm done at the atheist forum.

The Borg frickin' got to me.

Apologize for the double post. I read the Gospel of Hguols thread, and I did not read that thread at all when I made that past statement. Please know I Truly meant no egoism nor belittling of you. We are brothers not enemies.

Reading that thread, I think it may be better to give them another chance. They are actually getting along great with you in the Gospel of Hguols thread.

Also, what do you mean by Borg? I also see you have and exclamation point with the word watched under you. What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Don't worry about it friend.....

Are you familiar with Star Trek The Next Generation? The Borg are a collective alien race.
"We are the Borg. You will be assimilated." being a popular line.

...I said this because so many of them used "We" statements, rather than "I" or "You" statements.

I'm being watched, probably because some of the replies I made stirred up the colony.

I'm currently PMing a mod. I'll see if I can get anywhere taking this approach....

Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:45 am

Nope. Not really a fan or familiar with Star Trek at all hehehe. Smile

My sci-fi fix atm is mainly Warhammer 40,000 and once in a blue moon, Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:38 am

Interesting.

Apparently, according to the moderator I'm speaking to, this sort of thing happens all the time in the mailbag section. She described it as the "lawless section" of the forum, where it was mostly used to blow off steam.

I've been spending a little time in the chatter. It's not intended for debates, and is more laid back....

....and something I might post on later, there seems to be more mockery of Christianity than anything atheist related.

Back to top Go down
Walter Kovacs

Walter Kovacs

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:13 pm

the real question is, was this all predestined?
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:24 pm

I'm not going to disagree with you at all, as it is.

One thing you say though, I notice as well. It really is a mockery of Christianity as opposed to atheism.

As great as the great ones are there, I can't help but quote my friend when concerning the attitudes of some. I know who I'm thinking of are different than who you are thinking of.

Anyways, get past the flaming, and the perfect attitudes I could describe to the ones I'm referring to are "confused angry teenagers".

However, that one who just decided to completely open up to me on why He is atheist/anti-Christian, especially since I haven't given Him an actual reason to, really makes me respect the guy like mad, and the fact He's been so civil to me, says a lot about His character in a good way.

Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:48 am

Heh. I gave it another shot.

I went from being "Watched" to being "Moderated". (yellow alert)

No all my posts have to be approved before they're.... well, posted.

Frickin' hive....
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Death over Life wrote:
I have something serious to consider of them. Are they just trying to disprove Christianity/Semitism, or are they trying to disprove God?

If the last one, then they are going to have A TON of answering to do, like disproving Odin and Thor for example by an Odinist, or Enki and the many other faiths of so many belief systems. If the 1st or 2nd, they should learn to stop acting like Nazis and start acting like atheists. Discrimination at it's finest when concerning that website.

Oh yeah, extra points if they can actually disprove the occult in it's entirety, especially with things like Voodoo.

good luck with that, ive seen it work first hand, ive done it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
Death over Life

Death over Life

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:39 pm

wizardovmetal wrote:
Death over Life wrote:
I have something serious to consider of them. Are they just trying to disprove Christianity/Semitism, or are they trying to disprove God?

If the last one, then they are going to have A TON of answering to do, like disproving Odin and Thor for example by an Odinist, or Enki and the many other faiths of so many belief systems. If the 1st or 2nd, they should learn to stop acting like Nazis and start acting like atheists. Discrimination at it's finest when concerning that website.

Oh yeah, extra points if they can actually disprove the occult in it's entirety, especially with things like Voodoo.

good luck with that, ive seen it work first hand, ive done it.

Yeah. I haven't ever done anything of the sort, so I have no 1st hand experiences, but this is obvious, they take a defensive approach on faith. They say all atheism is, is a lack of belief of God.

Thing is, they won't prove how there is no God. Instead, they tell the Theists to prove God. When we don't have all the answers, they say, you can't prove God, thus God isn't real. When we do show actual proof, it isn't good enough, so there is no God. Science, is their ultimate answer, but I shall dig into morality with them soon enough.

Also, outside of a few individuals, some of them have some pride to the max issues. In addition, outside of the great few, the others really act like angry teenagers who have had their candy taken from them.

It is hard to actually discuss when they constantly use insults to discuss. They don't even want to disprove the occult. They just say it doesn't exist, it isn't real, they are hallucinations in our head.

Also, it has been forever! Where have you been wizard? Glad to see you again! \m/
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:44 pm

I forgot to mention. I have dealt with extreme fundamentalist Christians before, and from what I've seen with the extreme fundamentalist atheists, I honestly don't know which is worse, but they really make me want to reject atheism, even if they are telling the Truth, because they are being such asses about being right. I'd rather lie to myself and stay a moral, lobing individual, then embrace the Truth and be one of the most vile, wicked, individuals on this planet.

This explains much of why it is said in the Bible to be meek, patient, gentle, and loving.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Death over Life wrote:
I forgot to mention. I have dealt with extreme fundamentalist Christians before, and from what I've seen with the extreme fundamentalist atheists, I honestly don't know which is worse, but they really make me want to reject atheism, even if they are telling the Truth, because they are being such asses about being right. I'd rather lie to myself and stay a moral, lobing individual, then embrace the Truth and be one of the most vile, wicked, individuals on this planet.

This explains much of why it is said in the Bible to be meek, patient, gentle, and loving.

DoL - check this post out.

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=16995.msg377908#msg377908

It is frickin' AWESOME.......
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:09 am

I have read that, and it was an amazing post indeed! I did pm you Hguols, but I haven't heard a reply yet.

Also, I have made a challenge, with a Scientific fact, that I've described, and so far, just ducking and dodging, but only 1 has replied to it at all. So, maybe I'm being a little impatient here.

The Scientific fact and challenge at hand is:

Everything Created has a creator. Something can create something and nothing. Nothing can only create nothing. Nothing can not create something.

If nothing can create something, then there really is no God, but if nothing can't create anything, then there is some form of a creator/creatress.

So, the experiment is, to grab nothing, and watch nothing create something. Also, let us grab something to create something.

So far, my only reply is my logic is flawed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God   The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Most Important Question We Can Ask About God

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com