BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

UNDERCOVER - BRANDED: SAMPLE AUDIO CLIPS NOW STREAMING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Intense Millennium
Admin
Intense Millennium

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-11-02

UNDERCOVER - BRANDED: SAMPLE AUDIO CLIPS NOW STREAMING Vide
PostSubject: UNDERCOVER - BRANDED: SAMPLE AUDIO CLIPS NOW STREAMING   UNDERCOVER - BRANDED: SAMPLE AUDIO CLIPS NOW STREAMING Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Audio samples are now available of UNDERCOVER's entire "Branded" remaster via the Intense Millennium Records website at this location.

Few records contain the level of emotional resonance or impact that UNDERCOVER's "Branded" did. After the entrance of new vocalist Sim Wilson, the band stepped up their game several notches. Having already begun to shed the earlier pop-punk sounds of their first two albums, the band's fourth studio release showed immense growth and maturity as they shifted toward a layered rock sound, incorporating hard rock, new wave, heavier punk rock, and even gentle pop flourishes. The lyrics became more mature as well, touching on subjects like depression, battling temptation, rejection of God, and even a song about the crucifixion of Christ from the perspective of Pontius Pilate. All in all, perhaps one of the greatest rock albums of the 1980's.

On January 25th 2011 "Branded" will be released world-wide for the first time as a stand alone album on compact disc.

"Branded" Track Listing:

1. "I’m Just a Man"
2. "The Fight For Love"
3. "Where Can I Go?"
4. "Tears In Your Eyes"
5. "Pilate"
6. "Build a Castle"
7. "Cry Myself to Sleep"
8. "Prelude" (Instrumental)
9. "Darkest Hour"
10. "Interlude" (Instrumental)
11. "Come Away With Me"
12. "If I Had a Dream"
13. "I’m Just a Man" (DEMO) *
14. "Tears in Your Eyes" (Live 2000) *
15. "Cry Myself to Sleep" (Live 2000) *

*Bonus Track

Preorder "Branded" now from the
Intense Millennium Records website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.intensemillennium.com

UNDERCOVER - BRANDED: SAMPLE AUDIO CLIPS NOW STREAMING

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Affiliates :: Intense Millenium Records-
Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com