BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ELAN

ELAN

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-01-27

I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer. Vide
PostSubject: I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer.   I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:32 pm

This morning before I went to work, I found out very briefly and unexpectedly that my best friend's mother died last night. It was a complete accident.

I didn't even know the details until after my eight-hour-long work shift, wherein every ten minutes I had to take a break and go into the storage room and grieve.

I had not spoken to my best friend in years, as he is rarely in contact, but I was able to talk to his younger brother over the phone when I got home, and he told me everything.

She leaves behind five children, all with depression problems, and varying from the ages of nineteen to about six, with an abusive father.

I am truly scared for all of them, as I cannot trust that they are able to handle such a loss. She was one of the only things keeping them all together.

I am going to try to make it out the funeral a thousand miles away, even if it means quitting my job. I also do not know if I will be welcome or not, as I previously mentioned that I have not spoken to my best friend in years.

If anyone could help me pray for their family, as well as for me, it would be entirely helpful.
This woman also seemed like a second mother to me, as she watched over me, helped me, counseled me, fed me, housed me, and drove me to school for many, many years when my own parents could not. This news hit me like a bus and I am traumatized.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
Shamax

Shamax

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer.   I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Absolutely.. I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer. 250560
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Shamax
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

Number of posts : 2164
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer.   I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:54 am

No problem man. Love you man I love you
Back to top Go down
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

Number of posts : 5020
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer.   I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:39 am

definitely man
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer.   I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:42 am

You got it. That sounds like an awful situtaion Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
GothDad

GothDad

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer.   I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:04 am

Will do.

Peace,

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer.   I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I've been devastated by horrible news and I need prayer.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com