-----------------------------------------------------
 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 hi whats up yall ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
washedbyblood88

avatar

Number of posts : 96
Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-11
Points : 2940

PostSubject: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:53 am

whats up yall im josh how are y'all ?
Back to top Go down
Munkey

avatar

Number of posts : 969
Age : 27
Location : Lafayette, La
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 4198

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:03 am

Yo man, I'm David.

Seems like you listen to a good bit of quality music. Glad to have you here! If you stick around, I'm sure you'll learn a lot and discover a bunch of new bands. Not to take the fire away from this place, but another site you might find useful that many of us were/are also a part of is this place. It's less active than here and it has a slightly different atmosphere, but if you're looking for another good site for metal and fellowship it's worth checking out.

Have you been a part of any other message boards in the past?

Where are you from?

Do you play any instruments?

What are some of your favorite bands and genres?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
IronGuardian

avatar

Number of posts : 2271
Age : 28
Location : Perth, Western Australia
Registration date : 2008-11-03
Points : 5655

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:09 am

Hey Josh, I'm Rowland.

I've been busy lately, but it's summer break here, so I've got plenty of time on my hands now.... to do with as little as possible Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
skkorre

avatar

Number of posts : 74
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-10
Points : 2912

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:32 am

IronGuardian wrote:
Hey Josh, I'm Rowland.

I've been busy lately, but it's summer break here, so I've got plenty of time on my hands now.... to do with as little as possible Very Happy

no excuses this time mate, get to work!!

lol hey josh, im sam, people barely know me here (mostly because i barely post anything).

if some know me here, its probably because of blabberdownload (where me and rowland post free downloads)

and so yeah, welcome aboard!

God bless.

-skkorre.
Back to top Go down
MetalMatt

avatar

Number of posts : 5020
Age : 23
Location : Indiana
Registration date : 2009-01-31
Points : 8248

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:19 am

Hey there Josh

_________________
Tune in to Warzone Broadcast, every Saturday,6-8 pm EST @ blabberjesusradio.com

This is my signature

[/quote][17:37:50] Walter Kovacs : if everything in the universe was fudge, evenutally we would be eating our poop[quote]
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

avatar

Number of posts : 10442
Age : 47
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Points : 10117

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:48 am

Welcome to Untombed, Josh.

_________________
NapalmDave wrote:
if you have a comb over or wear your sisters pants then walk on, no use for you here

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM rules you, dont forget it


Munkey wrote:
Sine waves, my friend. They represent a whole hell of a lot more than mere 9th grade geometry. Wink


Saint Raven wrote:
Owl City makes me long for the sweet silence of my own future grave.
Back to top Go down
SSG Jake

avatar

Number of posts : 369
Age : 32
Location : Camp Casey, South Korea
Registration date : 2010-07-14
Points : 2976

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Whut up, gangsta?! I'm Jake. I'm a US soldier stationed in South Korea. I'm a Broadcast Journalist, and I currently do a 4 hour morning radio show for Camp Casey. I play drums, and I have a couple of cover videos in the Musicians forum. I'm not THAT good, but I'm learning. I'm 25, 5'10", 175 lbs, Blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm pretty fit, but I haven't been working out a lot lately, cuz I'm Lazy. I've been feeling kinda gassy lately. Think I need to adjust my fiber intake. I have this weird pimple-like thing on my foot, it's kinda itchy, maybe I shjould see a doctor. Sometimes I cry at night because I'm lonely. My dad never hugged me enough when I was a kid, and my brother used to torment me a lot. Once when I was young, this guy cornered me in a mall bathroom and......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Um, sorry.
Back to top Go down
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 5637

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:22 pm

SSG Jake wrote:
Whut up, gangsta?! I'm Jake. I'm a US soldier stationed in South Korea. I'm a Broadcast Journalist, and I currently do a 4 hour morning radio show for Camp Casey. I play drums, and I have a couple of cover videos in the Musicians forum. I'm not THAT good, but I'm learning. I'm 25, 5'10", 175 lbs, Blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm pretty fit, but I haven't been working out a lot lately, cuz I'm Lazy. I've been feeling kinda gassy lately. Think I need to adjust my fiber intake. I have this weird pimple-like thing on my foot, it's kinda itchy, maybe I shjould see a doctor. Sometimes I cry at night because I'm lonely. My dad never hugged me enough when I was a kid, and my brother used to torment me a lot. Once when I was young, this guy cornered me in a mall bathroom and......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Um, sorry.

Got a keep an eye on this guy...if he talks too much it's really bad for his health.
Back to top Go down
washedbyblood88

avatar

Number of posts : 96
Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-11
Points : 2940

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:29 pm

thanks y'all cheers
Back to top Go down
washedbyblood88

avatar

Number of posts : 96
Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-11
Points : 2940

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Munkey wrote:
Yo man, I'm David.

Seems like you listen to a good bit of quality music. Glad to have you here! If you stick around, I'm sure you'll learn a lot and discover a bunch of new bands. Not to take the fire away from this place, but another site you might find useful that many of us were/are also a part of is this place. It's less active than here and it has a slightly different atmosphere, but if you're looking for another good site for metal and fellowship it's worth checking out.

Have you been a part of any other message boards in the past?

Where are you from?

Do you play any instruments?

What are some of your favorite bands and genres?

new orleans ,nope ,i play bass, i grew up on death metal slayer to death to behemoth but i like any genres realy im new to the christian metal so yeah lol cheers
Back to top Go down
washedbyblood88

avatar

Number of posts : 96
Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-11
Points : 2940

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:41 pm

im random to maybe even more then ssg jake lol
Back to top Go down
SSG Jake

avatar

Number of posts : 369
Age : 32
Location : Camp Casey, South Korea
Registration date : 2010-07-14
Points : 2976

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:00 pm

washedbyblood88 wrote:
im random to maybe even more then ssg jake lol
Back to top Go down
washedbyblood88

avatar

Number of posts : 96
Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-11
Points : 2940

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:53 pm

nahh im just saying lol
Back to top Go down
washedbyblood88

avatar

Number of posts : 96
Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-11
Points : 2940

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:53 pm

nahh im just saying im random like a cat running on water screaming cat nip in a ninja suite lol


Last edited by washedbyblood88 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SolidMetalMozart

avatar

Number of posts : 86
Age : 26
Registration date : 2010-09-17
Points : 2569

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Howdy. Nice to see a new face. Then again, I guess my face is still pretty fresh here.
Back to top Go down
washedbyblood88

avatar

Number of posts : 96
Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-11
Points : 2940

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:57 pm

SolidMetalMozart wrote:
Howdy. Nice to see a new face. Then again, I guess my face is still pretty fresh here.
sup excitedjumpers excitedjumpers rawr coffee
Back to top Go down
Munkey

avatar

Number of posts : 969
Age : 27
Location : Lafayette, La
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 4198

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:15 pm

washedbyblood88 wrote:
new orleans ,nope ,i play bass, i grew up on death metal slayer to death to behemoth but i like any genres realy im new to the christian metal so yeah lol cheers

Ha, sweet! I'm from Lafayette!

We've (ACADIANA) played in New Orleans (well...Metarie) at The High Ground a couple of times. We broke up about a month ago though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
washedbyblood88

avatar

Number of posts : 96
Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-11
Points : 2940

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Munkey wrote:
washedbyblood88 wrote:
new orleans ,nope ,i play bass, i grew up on death metal slayer to death to behemoth but i like any genres realy im new to the christian metal so yeah lol cheers

Ha, sweet! I'm from Lafayette!

We've (ACADIANA) played in New Orleans (well...Metarie) at The High Ground a couple of times. We broke up about a month ago though.
wow thats cool man , why did yall break up ?
Back to top Go down
Munkey

avatar

Number of posts : 969
Age : 27
Location : Lafayette, La
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 4198

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Long story short...it was time. We were together for about 3 years, played a bunch of shows, and each 'solidified' our name in the local scene, so when we pop up with new projects a few months from now they'll already be 'accepted' and have somewhat of a backing behind them (knowing that credible musicians are behind the work). Our drummer is now drumming for Change Today, and I'm currently in the process of learning drums and getting more solid with my hands/feet, but I'm also writing a melodic hardcore album on guitar that I'll probably play drums to myself. Three songs are completely written (in the vein of THE CARRIER, LIFE LONG TRAGEDY, and TOUCHE' AMORE') and I've already started on a fourth. I'm pretty pumped to see how it turns out!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 5637

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:56 pm

I love all your sh*t david, so I fully expect to enjoy that melodic hardcore project.
Back to top Go down
washedbyblood88

avatar

Number of posts : 96
Age : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-11
Points : 2940

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:01 pm

wow man thats good man im trying to learn how to play bass ><
Back to top Go down
Munkey

avatar

Number of posts : 969
Age : 27
Location : Lafayette, La
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 4198

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:25 pm

olias wrote:
I love all your sh*t david, so I fully expect to enjoy that melodic hardcore project.

I appreciate the kind words, my friend! I have the three songs already recorded, but they are all very rough takes and just rhythm guitar (just so I could hear what the song sounds like as a whole). I'm not expecting to have anything public for at least another 6 months (...probably a year), but when I do, you know I'll be sharing it with you guys first thing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 26
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 5637

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Thanks brah Smile
If I ever end up Louisiana for training I'll give you a shout out Smile
Back to top Go down
Exhumed

avatar

Number of posts : 671
Age : 30
Location : Chile
Registration date : 2009-07-19
Points : 3630

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:01 am

I am the C├ęsar of the country Chile
Back to top Go down
stefan

avatar

Number of posts : 146
Age : 39
Registration date : 2010-06-26
Points : 2779

PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:46 pm

You ask the question, whats up? When I look up I see rain clouds at the moment. I don't know what the word,yall, means? I could not find this in my english dictionary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hi whats up yall ?   

Back to top Go down
 

hi whats up yall ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion