BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Happy Thanksgiving!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavidM

DavidM

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-10-16

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:51 pm

We are so thankful for your friendship! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
May your day be filled with family, friends and great food!

1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18 – "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
Back to top Go down
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

Number of posts : 5020
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 pm

happy thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
jmuscella

jmuscella

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-24

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Back to top Go down
Gary-PL

Gary-PL

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:38 am

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Back to top Go down
fishingd

fishingd

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:36 am

I had a great time with my family!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalpulseradio.com
GothDad

GothDad

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:41 am

Same here...interestingly, I carved the turkey!

My immediate family provided an interesting number of contributions to the food for the gathering, outside of the turkey. My 14-year-old made the green beans (a more complex task than you might imagine...she fried the beans in bacon grease before cooking them in a pot with more ham and bacon for good measure), and she made pumpkin pies (the best I've ever had). My 10-year-old made chocolate cake (mostly the kids ate that, but I had some without frosting the night before, and it was nicely moist). I made cookies, as usual, but here's the kicker: My 8-year-old boy made apple dumplings...completely from scratch. They were pretty good, too (I had a half dumpling from his practice batch a couple of nights before).

Had a great time with my family...another interesting development: My cousin's daughter, now a mother of a teenager herself, decided to discuss religion with damama and I through a good bit of our family gathering. She still wants to keep an extremely open mind to spiritual concepts, but I think she has warmed to Christianity over time (partly due to us, and partly due to Christian tattoo artists she's worked with--most of them were very honorable, and made a great impression on her). Since my Dad's generation of the family was largely unchurched, it's really cool to see her opening up to the idea. Smile

Peace,

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Ready Sketty

Ready Sketty

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:59 pm

fishingd wrote:
I had a great time with my family!!!

Smile cool
Back to top Go down
Ready Sketty

Ready Sketty

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Gothdad, sounds like great family time and a great time spiritually! Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:07 pm

GothDad wrote:
I made cookies, as usual, . . .

Eeeeevil cookies??? Twisted Evil

Razz
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:44 pm

My family from mexico visited, I hit up three thanksgiving, smoked some great weed, saw a ton of movies, hung out with my old lady all weekend, went to a party gone awry, and all around...best turkey day ever.
Back to top Go down
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:53 pm

olias wrote:
My family from mexico visited, I hit up three thanksgiving, smoked some great weed, saw a ton of movies, hung out with my old lady all weekend, went to a party gone awry, and all around...best turkey day ever.

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Slammed down 3 drumsticks, and ate an ungodly amount of pumpkin pie.
Back to top Go down
GothDad

GothDad

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 am

JeffdlS wrote:
GothDad wrote:

Razz

Had they been for our old friend Joyce, oh yeah! Extra evil! Twisted Evil

Peace,

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Gary-PL

Gary-PL

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:16 pm

GothDad wrote:
JeffdlS wrote:
GothDad wrote:

Razz

Had they been for our old friend Joyce, oh yeah! Extra evil! Twisted Evil

Peace,

Jeff

lol
Back to top Go down
DavidM

DavidM

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-10-16

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:01 pm

GothDad wrote:

Had a great time with my family...another interesting development: My cousin's daughter, now a mother of a teenager herself, decided to discuss religion with damama and I through a good bit of our family gathering. She still wants to keep an extremely open mind to spiritual concepts, but I think she has warmed to Christianity over time (partly due to us, and partly due to Christian tattoo artists she's worked with--most of them were very honorable, and made a great impression on her). Since my Dad's generation of the family was largely unchurched, it's really cool to see her opening up to the idea. Smile

Peace,

Jeff

That's awesome, bro. That makes for a GREAT Thanksgiving! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Thanksgiving! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum