BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where should we play?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
veilofdisdain

veilofdisdain

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Where should we play? Vide
PostSubject: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Hey everyone,

Post a reply and tell us where you would like to see Broken Flesh play for future tours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.veilofdisdain.com
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:04 am

DFW, Texas.
Back to top Go down
SolidMetalMozart

SolidMetalMozart

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:28 am

Joplin, Missouri. Shocked
Back to top Go down
washedbyblood88

washedbyblood88

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:17 pm

3612 Hessmer Ave, Metairie, LA 70002 Very Happy plzzzz come cheers
Back to top Go down
Aric

Aric

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:40 am

SolidMetalMozart wrote:

This. Or Springfield, because I'd hit either of those places for sure.
Back to top Go down
SolidMetalMozart

SolidMetalMozart

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Aric wrote:
SolidMetalMozart wrote:

This. Or Springfield, because I'd hit either of those places for sure.
Out of curiosity, what good venues are in Springfield? I haven't been there in ages.
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 3067
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Brainstorm Festival 2011, The Netherlands
http://www.brainstormfestival.com/
Back to top Go down
Ashleaf

Ashleaf

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:50 pm

oteis wrote:
Brainstorm Festival 2011, The Netherlands
http://www.brainstormfestival.com/
That wouldn't be a bad idea. Would be great actually.
Back to top Go down
veilofdisdain

veilofdisdain

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Jeff, DFW *IS* going to happen. Nothing planned at this point, but we will make our way to that area sometime in 2011.

Solid, we're planning on hitting up Joplin on June 25th, 2011. We're planning on hitting a few cities on our way up to cstone, and Joplin will be our first stop outside of OKC. Smile

Washed, I just google mapped that address in Metarie. What is it?

Aric, like I said to Solid, we're planning on hitting Joplin on June 25th 2011. The next night, we'll be hitting St Louis. Then Chicago. Then Cornerstone all week.

Oteis, I've never heard of this fest. I'll have to look in to it. I'm hoping I can get us on Nordic Fest. It's a long shot, but I'm kinda aiming for that. If they don't overlap and if there is a decent amount of time between the two, perhaps there is a small chance we might be able to do this. We REALLY want to hit Europe, Mexico, and South America pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 3067
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:16 am

veilofdisdain wrote:

Oteis, I've never heard of this fest. I'll have to look in to it. I'm hoping I can get us on Nordic Fest. It's a long shot, but I'm kinda aiming for that. If they don't overlap and if there is a decent amount of time between the two, perhaps there is a small chance we might be able to do this. We REALLY want to hit Europe, Mexico, and South America pretty bad.

Normally Nordic Fest is one week earlier than Brainstorm.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 am

veilofdisdain wrote:
Jeff, DFW *IS* going to happen. Nothing planned at this point, but we will make our way to that area sometime in 2011.

Awesome, ya need to hook up with Benevolence for even more death metal Where should we play? 83251
Back to top Go down
veilofdisdain

veilofdisdain

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:07 pm

JeffdlS wrote:
veilofdisdain wrote:

Awesome, ya need to hook up with Benevolence for even more death metal Where should we play? 83251

I plan on it. Mike Puckett, the vocalist of Benevolence (BTW, no relation as far as I know), came up to OKC this past weekend for the LS show here in OKC. We hung out a little bit Friday night. Awesome guy!
Back to top Go down
washedbyblood88

washedbyblood88

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:46 am

veilofdisdain wrote:

Solid, we're planning on hitting up Joplin on June 25th, 2011. We're planning on hitting a few cities on our way up to cstone, and Joplin will be our first stop outside of OKC. Smile

Washed, I just google mapped that address in Metarie. What is it?

Aric, like I said to Solid, we're planning on hitting Joplin on June 25th 2011. The next night, we'll be hitting St Louis. Then Chicago. Then Cornerstone all week.

the place is called the HIGH GROUND Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where should we play?   Where should we play? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Where should we play?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Broken Flesh-
Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com