BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pastor Brad Update, Aug. 5, 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Pastor Brad Update, Aug. 5, 2010 Vide
PostSubject: Pastor Brad Update, Aug. 5, 2010   Pastor Brad Update, Aug. 5, 2010 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:49 pm

It's been a while... I've been away from the realm---had my head down working on a lot of stuff... so, I thought I'd give you a brief update on things in PB World :-)

I'm working really hard on my guitar lessons business. I've got 8 students now--really enjoying teaching. And--as many of you probably already know--I have uploaded an entire series of online lessons -- from beginner to advanced -- I made them all available for a donation of any size. If you're interested in checking them out you can do so here: http://www.guitarjams.net/Guitar_Lessons_Catalogue.html

Working on a new project--to be titled, "Shred Rema". Yup, with BREAK OUT I got the "vocal" thing out of my system---now it's back to the shredder! Shred Rema will be unique in that EVERY SONG will contain a 30 second (or so) spoken message. The Word REMA is Greek for "a revealed Word from God"... and each song will contain a "rema"... I'm going to write a series of Bible Studies to go with the album. All of the studies will be in PDF format and will be included on the cd as "bonus files".

I'm also really excited about the development of my Mastering Service for home recording artists and unsigned bands. I've recently masterd quite a few projects for metal/rock bands out of the UK -- and I actually got my first "word of mouth" referal over there... pretty sweet!

There are some pretty MAJOR things going on in my Spirit right now--I'm not at liberty to share it yet... but I will in time. I would certainly appreciate your prayers --for God's wisdom and guidance.

Alright---that's the thumbnail....

Hope everyone here at the B.B. is well.

Classic Metal Music
Guitar Lessons
Music Mastering
Spiritual Encouragement
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarjams.net

Pastor Brad Update, Aug. 5, 2010

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum