BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery Vide
PostSubject: Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery   Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Please pray for Robin. I heard from Endtimes forum he is having emergency surgery on his lungs.. and it's not good when it is described as "lung replacement surgery". I wonder if he had a blood clot in one if his lungs.. I don't know what it is.. but prayer would be good!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
325ad

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery   Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Yep. I got a message from pastor Bob about this. You beat me to the post Ash. I hope all goes well. That is scary having a collapsed lung.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery   Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:21 pm

yea, me and Robin are pretty close comrades, even though i haven't talked to him in a while. I almost wept when I heard about it. Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery Icon_cry

*praying*
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 2080
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery   Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:23 pm

I would like to know the specifics about this if anyone knows. Because "lung replacement surgery" is never an emergency. And rarely is a lung transplant done (long waiting list) without the heart too. Perhaps he had 'Lung Reduction Surgery' which fell out of vogue several years ago, it was all the rage and touted as the miracle cure for people that damaged their lungs from years of smoking. That too is not an emergency surgery. The only true emergency surgery when it comes to the lungs would be remedying a tension pneumothorax or removing a bullet or other foreign objects but only if causing respiratory distress.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery   Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 pm

...Or a collapsed lung.. or a blood clot.

Quote :
And rarely is a lung transplant done (long waiting list) without the heart too.

This is Sweden we are talking about, not the US. They believe in taking care of their people, not in only taking care of the rich. So they can get transplants easier than we can.

Dude, can you get rid of that signature.. it's a little big for a signature.. don't you think?
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 2080
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery   Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Sweden rocks! Socialized medicine is the way to go for the young with curable diseases/illnesses.

Huge signatures don't rock. I didn't know that it was going to be so big until I transferred it over. For those (HOUGULUS)who don't know, it's about the percentage of Christians worldwide. Not to worry, I plan to change it soon.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery   Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Praying
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery   Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:42 am

oldschooldoom wrote:
pneumothorax

Those aren't fun. Essentially, it's a collapsed lung for those who don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
Exquisite Corpse

Exquisite Corpse

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery   Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:14 am

Prayed, and will keep doing so
Back to top Go down
http://www.love146.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery   Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Robin Svedman ( Admonish ) having emergency lung surgery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com