BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

What are the beliefs of Coriolis?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coriolis

Coriolis

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-10-13

What are the beliefs of Coriolis? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are the beliefs of Coriolis?   What are the beliefs of Coriolis? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:07 pm

JeffdlS wrote:
So, does Coriolis believe in Santa Claus?? What about the Easter Bunny?? A Diet Dr. Pepper that takes like the original???

Very Happy

Good to see you back, Jonathan.

I DO believe in Santa Claus. (But I subscribe to a more cynical viewpoint, that portrays him as a damned soul, condemned to dispensing toys for ungrateful brats, while the rest of the world is getting sauced on eggnog.)

I DON'T believe in the Easter Bunny, because rabbits are on the bottom of the food chain. (There's no way a bunny could have lived this long without some far superior creature snacking on it.)

And there's no such thing as a diet soda that's worth drinking. Period. Disagree all you want, I'll just delete your posts, track your IP, and drown you in a vat of aspartame-laced failure...
Back to top Go down
http://http:www.myspace.com/coriolis
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What are the beliefs of Coriolis?   What are the beliefs of Coriolis? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:30 am

Rolling Eyes lol! ROFL love your last post,Jonathan!! great stuff!!

as far as diet sodas... Puke
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What are the beliefs of Coriolis?   What are the beliefs of Coriolis? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:44 am

Coriolis wrote:
JeffdlS wrote:
So, does Coriolis believe in Santa Claus?? What about the Easter Bunny?? A Diet Dr. Pepper that takes like the original???

Very Happy

I DO believe in Santa Claus. (But I subscribe to a more cynical viewpoint, that portrays him as a damned soul, condemned to dispensing toys for ungrateful brats, while the rest of the world is getting sauced on eggnog.)

Hey, what's wrong with eggnog? drunkfall

Coriolis wrote:
I DON'T believe in the Easter Bunny, because rabbits are on the bottom of the food chain. (There's no way a bunny could have lived this long without some far superior creature snacking on it.)

Actually, we're dealing with Easter Bunny CVX. They're bunnies after all Very Happy

Coriolis wrote:
And there's no such thing as a diet soda that's worth drinking. Period. Disagree all you want, I'll just delete your posts, track your IP, and drown you in a vat of aspartame-laced failure...

If you delete my post, I'll delete your account Twisted Evil
Didn't your mama tell you never to mess with an evil admin? Evil or Very Mad

lol!
Back to top Go down
Coriolis

Coriolis

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: What are the beliefs of Coriolis?   What are the beliefs of Coriolis? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Very good use of leverage, my friend! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://http:www.myspace.com/coriolis
DavidM

DavidM

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: What are the beliefs of Coriolis?   What are the beliefs of Coriolis? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Coriolis wrote:
JeffdlS wrote:

Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What are the beliefs of Coriolis?   What are the beliefs of Coriolis? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Coriolis wrote:
Very good use of leverage, my friend! cheers

Not as good as having minions spray webbing all over the Sanctuary tent though lol!
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What are the beliefs of Coriolis?   What are the beliefs of Coriolis? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:18 pm

well,jeffy,i think you got him on that one!! Razz lol! ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the beliefs of Coriolis?   What are the beliefs of Coriolis? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What are the beliefs of Coriolis?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Coriolis-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com