BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

JESUS beats the addiction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
one4Christ

one4Christ

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-13

JESUS beats the addiction Vide
PostSubject: JESUS beats the addiction   JESUS beats the addiction Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Im a 45 year old male and I serve an Awesome God. Im now 6 years sober from a 20 year drug/meth addiciton. Im hoping my testimoney will help others that might read it.
You can always call on the Lord and I want people to know this.
The last 20 years I was addicted to an assortment of drugs. But my biggest addiction was Crystalmeth and that took over all the other drugs.
My life was a mess from within, you couldn't tell by lookin at me, I was a miserable mental case sad and suicidal.
My brother passed away in 2002 at the age of 39 and that ruined me. I started to use more meth after he died and my heart was always in physical pain, every time I got high my chest would start having these sever pains and I would use more meth in hoping my life would end
along with my misery and my addiction and my pain and loss of my brother.
There would be times I would be on my knees begging the Lord to take me away, almost threatening my life to Him. Telling Him if its Hell I will go to then let me go. Im tired of this life God PLEASE!
The last time I used meth was the night Jesus came and spoke to me, I believe I was dieing my body and heart was finally giving up.
Overdose is a terrible feeling, I felt the devil pulling on me my mind was in turmoil I was hearing grounded out radio voices in my head, my heart felt as if there was knives going through it and I can hear the devil saying to me in my ear "now you are mine".
Everything was all so crazy, it was like a nightmare while being awake.
Im thinking Im doomed for good now, no way out of this one.
Then I hear clear as ever, "Is this what you want?""this is not what you want." "Call my name and I will help you" " Call my name and I will save you." Jesus? Is that you? Jesus! I love you! Im dieing Jesus, and the devil is pulling on me, he's got his claws deep in my heart, and my mind is going crazy. Jesus Please! Please help me! Save me! I love you!
The chest pains was gone all of the sudden, the misery left too, radio voices where gone, the devil was gone and I felt at sudden peace.
And then it was just me and Jesus. Jesus said speak to me.
Jesus Im so messed up, drugs make me want to die, my brother died and I miss him and want to be with him. Your brother is with me now. Jesus im drug addicted and I cant stop on my own, I need you back in my life Jesus! Please help me!
Jesus said to me in His soft voice, go to sleep and when you wake you will be new again.
I went to sleep and when I woke up the next morning I was no longer addicted to drugs, I actually felt real good, and I never felt good when I woke up,I always woke up needing drugs. But NOT this time. This time I woke up I felt like I never did drugs in my life.
Ive been blessed by the Lord! Jesus saved me!

Psalm 116
1 I love the Lord because he hears my voice
and my prayer for mercy.
2 Because he bends down to listen,
I will pray as long as I have breath!
3 Death wrapped its ropes around me;
the terrors of the grave overtook me.
I saw only trouble and sorrow.
4 Then I called on the name of the Lord:
“Please, Lord, save me!”

angloindian818@aol.com
Back to top Go down
Mr. Rotout

Mr. Rotout

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: JESUS beats the addiction   JESUS beats the addiction Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:58 am

That is an AMAZING testimony. It's very touching and true. May God continue to bless you throughout your life! Praise Jesus! He truly is the only name that can save us from ourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/engarniainc
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: JESUS beats the addiction   JESUS beats the addiction Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 am

Glad you're here brother!

I'm 3 years sober myself.... a really bad alcoholic and addict.

I can definitely relate to your story, though I didn't have anyone close to me pass away. I couldn't stand myself and I just wanted to get high.

The thing is though, I had to go through a lot of personal pain, and run my course through jails and institutions before I finally got The Answer.

Glad you're here!

.....do you go to any meetings?

Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
one4Christ

one4Christ

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: JESUS beats the addiction   JESUS beats the addiction Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:28 pm

NoMeetings, though Ive tried meetings before my deliverance but the only things the meetings did was make me want to go out and get high again. To me in the meetings they talk about drugs and drinking and what happend to them in the past. I go to a Christian based meeting somtimes on friday nights called celebrater recovery. And in these meetings we speak about what the LORD has done for us and is still doing in us. Im not knocking meetings because I know they do work for other people but I like hearing the word GOD,LORD,JESUS HOLY SPIRIT and what they have done in peoples lives.
Thank you for reading my post and welcoming me here.
GOD bless this site and I hope to make some friends here.
GOD bless you too my new friend.
Dana.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: JESUS beats the addiction   JESUS beats the addiction Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 pm

one4Christ wrote:
NoMeetings, though Ive tried meetings before my deliverance but the only things the meetings did was make me want to go out and get high again. To me in the meetings they talk about drugs and drinking and what happend to them in the past.

You were at the wroooooooooong meetings. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JESUS beats the addiction   JESUS beats the addiction Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

JESUS beats the addiction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com