-----------------------------------------------------
 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 28
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 6090

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:20 pm

LastFirstborn wrote:
I didn't care to watch the whole video, but all I can say is, I'll believe that the world is going to become a real life reenactment of the end of Neon Genesis Evangelion when I see it.

You need to chill on the anime Razz
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:22 pm

DrawnsworD wrote:
Well, i just find it amazing how with this timeline, somewhere during the 3 and a half year great trib (2013-2016), that the woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars and the dragon etc constalations appears at this time.(as seen in the video)
Plus theres 3 eclipes known to happen fullfilling "THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT".

This is just two of many things that tie into the timeline in this video.

I agree that rev. 12 is an astrological event, but I have read it has already occurred in late 1999 early 2000. It happened over the city of Jerusalem.

I think you need to be careful on claiming when something future is supposed to happen, you are basing it on a guys own private interpretation and when one places dates they are always wrong, it has a 100% claim rate of being wrong.

Is it possible? anything is possible, but people have been trying to claim that Christ will come back for 2,000 years and they have been proven wrong every time.

Edit:
It was recorded to have taken place three time in the 1990's. September 15, 1996; October 2, 1997; and September 11/12 1999. The precise event that is described here, occurs once every 26,000 years, when Virgo fully “births” the child, the time this happened was the year 2000.
Back to top Go down
DrawnsworD



Number of posts : 703
Age : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Points : 4172

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 pm

lord voldemort wrote:
DrawnsworD wrote:
Well, i just find it amazing how with this timeline, somewhere during the 3 and a half year great trib (2013-2016), that the woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars and the dragon etc constalations appears at this time.(as seen in the video)
Plus theres 3 eclipes known to happen fullfilling "THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT".

This is just two of many things that tie into the timeline in this video.

I agree that rev. 12 is an astrological event, but I have read it has already occurred in late 1999 early 2000. It happened over the city of Jerusalem.

I think you need to be careful on claiming when something future is supposed to happen, you are basing it on a guys own private interpretation and when one places dates they are always wrong, it has a 100% claim rate of being wrong.

Is it possible? anything is possible, but people have been trying to claim that Christ will come back for 2,000 years and they have been proven wrong every time.

Edit:
It was recorded to have taken place three time in the 1990's. September 15, 1996; October 2, 1997; and September 11/12 1999. The precise event that is described here, occurs once every 26,000 years, when Virgo fully “births” the child, the time this happened was the year 2000.

yeah, i am suspect of exact dates, however he does'nt give an exact day and hour, there is a 48 hour period over two days when it is not unlawfull for Yeshua to return according to The LORD's holy days to fullfill the feasts etc. It is interesting how that 48 hour period was called the feast of the unknown day or hour (or something like that) in ancient Israel when the watchman waited for the first slither of the new months moon after its full months cycle.

I'm taking this serious because its very including of the entire plan of The Lord from the beginning with every timeline, feast, moon, jubilee etc all fitting together bringing us to the 120th Jubilee in the year 2017, which is called the Lords Jubilee.(the only one) the wedding feast.

I'm also open to error in this presentation that is why i partly posted it and hope people watch it and point out any particular things that they think may not be quite right.

If all the signs of the "beginning of sorrows" start increasing from now until 2013 , i guess it still wont convince a diserning of the times?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/drawnswordgraphix
wizardovmetal

avatar

Number of posts : 1056
Age : 27
Location : COLD
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 4604

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:48 am

Hero wrote:
I disagree.
Not even Jesus knows the exact day.

mhm and i firmly beleive the great tribulation has already taken place a while ago. sure there will be more with the upcoming final "beast" but the one most christians are waiting for has come and gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
Kan-o-sushi

avatar

Number of posts : 1348
Age : 26
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Points : 4823

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
WE just had another large earthquake in China... these large earthquakes o ne after another.. strange weather.. wars and rumors or wars... rumors of a nuclear terrorist attack.. all meet the biblical criteria for the Last Days.

I find "the wars and rumors of wars" thing to be far to vague. There have always been wars - they have occurred frequently throughout human history. Truly, that phrase can apply to almost any time frame in recorded history and does not ring true solely for the current era.

_________________
a brief reprieve
truly a beautiful utterance
but only a reprieve...

Eclipsing Black
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 28
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 6090

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Kan-o-sushi wrote:
Kamerad Ash wrote:
WE just had another large earthquake in China... these large earthquakes o ne after another.. strange weather.. wars and rumors or wars... rumors of a nuclear terrorist attack.. all meet the biblical criteria for the Last Days.

I find "the wars and rumors of wars" thing to be far to vague. There have always been wars - they have occurred frequently throughout human history. Truly, that phrase can apply to almost any time frame in recorded history and does not ring true solely for the current era.

+1
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Kan-o-sushi wrote:
Kamerad Ash wrote:
WE just had another large earthquake in China... these large earthquakes o ne after another.. strange weather.. wars and rumors or wars... rumors of a nuclear terrorist attack.. all meet the biblical criteria for the Last Days.

I find "the wars and rumors of wars" thing to be far to vague. There have always been wars - they have occurred frequently throughout human history. Truly, that phrase can apply to almost any time frame in recorded history and does not ring true solely for the current era.

+1

Wars are not new to just the 20th century, as many popular prophecy teachers would like to suggest.
Back to top Go down
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 28
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 6090

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:27 pm

lord voldemort wrote:
Kan-o-sushi wrote:
Kamerad Ash wrote:
WE just had another large earthquake in China... these large earthquakes o ne after another.. strange weather.. wars and rumors or wars... rumors of a nuclear terrorist attack.. all meet the biblical criteria for the Last Days.

I find "the wars and rumors of wars" thing to be far to vague. There have always been wars - they have occurred frequently throughout human history. Truly, that phrase can apply to almost any time frame in recorded history and does not ring true solely for the current era.

+1

Wars are not new to just the 20th century, as many popular prophecy teachers would like to suggest.

lol. The concept of fighting...how avant garde.
Back to top Go down
vaterflaumig

avatar

Number of posts : 249
Age : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 3665

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
WE just had another large earthquake in China... these large earthquakes o ne after another.. strange weather.. wars and rumors or wars... rumors of a nuclear terrorist attack.. all meet the biblical criteria for the Last Days.

I always found it interesting that Sir Issac Newton, inhisown studies of revelations.. believed that the second coming woudl be around the year 2012. He made that prediction before there was ever this modern hype about 2012.

Scripture teaches that none knows the hour or the day... but we can get a good idea of the nearness... I believe.


According to experts however, the earthquakes have always been this frequent. They have just been more publicized since Haiti.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist



Number of posts : 1120
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere in Georgia
Registration date : 2008-11-26
Points : 4830

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:48 pm

All of the qualification of the End Times have been going on for millenia. As such, to see something come up and assume that it is close to the end times is quite ludicrous. We've been in the end times ever since Christ ascended to the right hand of His Father.

Larger earthquakes throughout the world? Threats of being blown to bits? Rumors of famine?

Big whoop.

Countries have been wanting to rip each other apart for thousands of years (and some have....with no return of Christ to be seen as a result). There have been crippling famines throughout human history (with no return of Christ as a result either). Also, earthquakes have occurred since the dawn of sin (with no return of Christ as a result there either).

My opinion? Forget looking for the signs. You're staring them in the face. The generations since Christ's ascension have been staring them in the face. Christ is set to return at any second.

Repent and believe before it is too late if you aren't saved. If you are saved, rejoice that He WILL come to cleanse His Church and rid the world of evil.
Back to top Go down
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 28
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 6090

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:10 pm

againsttheantichrist wrote:
We've been in the end times ever since Christ ascended to the right hand of His Father.

You stated my point of view perfectly.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:25 am

olias wrote:
againsttheantichrist wrote:
We've been in the end times ever since Christ ascended to the right hand of His Father.

You stated my point of view perfectly.

I agree, but I put the "shot across the bow" at 70 C.E.
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

avatar

Number of posts : 1348
Age : 26
Location : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Points : 4823

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:43 pm

olias wrote:

lol. The concept of fighting...how avant garde.

Laughing

_________________
a brief reprieve
truly a beautiful utterance
but only a reprieve...

Eclipsing Black
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
Kamerad Ash

avatar

Number of posts : 2273
Age : 39
Location : Hell
Registration date : 2008-12-12
Points : 6352

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:03 am

Let's see.


Five Massive earthquakes in less than a year. One that moved the earth off of it's rotation by 3 inches.

The volcanic eruption in iceland or wherever it is .. that has stopped all air travel over western europe and across the atlantic.

Obamaand the DOD just came out and said that the Possibility of nuclear suit case attack on the US and othe nations is high.

Russian and China are selling weapons to Iran, and helping bring them nuclear technology quicker.

It was just reported that Hurricanes this year are going to be larger and there are going tobe more of them.

All of this.. during a continued world wide economic recessionamd depression.


----------

yea, I'm gonna have to say that times Are different than in time past. And I don't come to that conclusion lightly.

Any one or two or three of these things .. if looked at alone .. are unremarkable.. onmce they startto all get stacked up next to each other.. they become somewhat more remarkeable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
TheBeastSlayer

avatar

Number of posts : 2165
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of God,State Of Delusion, USA
Registration date : 2009-03-26
Points : 6069

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:42 am

Kamerad Ash wrote:
Let's see.


Five Massive earthquakes in less than a year. One that moved the earth off of it's rotation by 3 inches.

The volcanic eruption in iceland or wherever it is .. that has stopped all air travel over western europe and across the atlantic.

Obamaand the DOD just came out and said that the Possibility of nuclear suit case attack on the US and othe nations is high.

Russian and China are selling weapons to Iran, and helping bring them nuclear technology quicker.

It was just reported that Hurricanes this year are going to be larger and there are going tobe more of them.

All of this.. during a continued world wide economic recessionamd depression.


----------

yea, I'm gonna have to say that times Are different than in time past. And I don't come to that conclusion lightly.

Any one or two or three of these things .. if looked at alone .. are unremarkable.. onmce they startto all get stacked up next to each other.. they become somewhat more remarkeable.
I say bring it on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:35 am

Those are just signs of our times.

History has had worse than what we are experiencing. Every president since Kennedy has had to deal with nuclear weapons, it is nothing new.

The earthquakes are normal, there is nothing new about them.

Volcanoes: we have had worse, in the 1600 and 1700 several blew dropping the world temperature by a few degrees, which is why when you read American History VA is deathly cold.

Earthquakes happen roughly divisible by tens, if there are 1000 5's, there will be 100 6's 10 7's and 1 8's on the scale.

So having five major earthquakes this year is normal.

Last year Sumatra 7.9 in Sept.
Vanuatu earthquake 7.6 in Oct.

From the USGS These are all of the EQ 7 or greater in 2009

Date Time Location Magnitude
PDE 2009 01 03 194350.65 -0.41 132.88 17 7.7 MwGCMT 6CM .T.....
PDE 2009 01 03 223340.29 -0.69 133.30 23 7.4 MwGCMT 7CM .......
PDE 2009 01 15 174939.07 46.86 155.15 36 7.4 MwUCMT 3FM .......
PDE 2009 02 11 173450.49 3.89 126.39 20 7.2 MwUCMT .CM .......
PDE 2009 02 18 215345.16 -27.42 -176.33 25 7.0 MwGCMT .FM .......
PDE 2009 03 19 181740.47 -23.04 -174.66 31 7.6 MwUCMT 6FM .T.....
PDE-W 2009 05 28 082445.08 16.72 -86.23 10 7.3 MwGCMT 7CM ..S...M
PDE-W 2009 07 15 092229.03 -45.76 166.56 12 7.8 MwGCMT 6DM .T....S
PDE-W 2009 08 09 105555.61 33.17 137.94 297 7.1 MwUCMT 5FM .......
PDE-W 2009 08 10 195535.61 14.10 92.89 4 7.5 MwUCMT 5FM .......
PDE-W 2009 09 02 075501.05 -7.78 107.30 46 7.0 MwUCMT 7CM ......S
PDE-W 2009 09 29 174810.99 -15.49 -172.10 18 8.1 MwGCMT 5CM .T.....
PDE-W 2009 09 30 101609.25 -0.72 99.87 81 7.5 MwGS 7CM .T....S
PDE-W 2009 10 07 220314.47 -13.01 166.51 45 7.7 MwWCMT .FM .T.....
PDE-W 2009 10 07 221851.24 -12.52 166.38 35 7.8 MwUCMT ..M .T.....
PDE-W 2009 10 07 231348.16 -13.09 166.50 31 7.4 MwGCMT ..M .......
PDE-W 2009 11 09 104454.77 -17.24 178.34 590 7.3 MwGCMT .FM .......


2010 EQ 7 and greater:

PDE-W 2010 01 03 223627.96 -8.80 157.35 25 7.1 MwGCMT 6DM .T.....
PDE-W 2010 01 12 215310.06 18.44 -72.57 13 7.0 MwUCMT .CM 3T.....
PDE-Q 2010 02 26 203126.97 25.93 128.43 25 7.0 MwUCMT 5FM .......
PDE-Q 2010 02 27 063412.62 -36.03 -72.85 26 8.8 MwUCMT 9CM .TS....
PDE-Q 2010 04 04 224041 32.13 -115.30 10 7.2 MwUCMT ..M .......
PDE-Q 2010 04 06 221502.16 2.36 97.13 31 7.8 MwGCMT ..M .......


Six 7.0 in the first four months of 2009
Six 7.0 in the first four months of 2010

There is nothing new to suggest that anything is different.

We will probably have about 10 more 7.0 and greater EQ this year.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

avatar

Number of posts : 2273
Age : 39
Location : Hell
Registration date : 2008-12-12
Points : 6352

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:10 pm

According to scripture.. one of the signs of the end times is actually.. exactly the sentiment that nothing is going on and everything is the same as it has always been.

I forget the verse.. but i goes something like this " for they will say " where is the sgin of His coming? , for things continue on as they always have...". - paraphrasing.

So interestingly.. a common belief that these are not the " end times' and that evrything is just as it had always been.. is actual another sign that they very well could be. Razz


..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:27 pm

you create a false dilemma. You make a statement that says were are in the end times based on earthquakes and nuclear issues, than those who deny it, are questing the return of Christ. thus we are wrong for questing the first premise because you make a statement that says we are denying the return of Christ. It is also circular logic.

You just committed two fallacies with your argument.

Thus, your reasoning is false and fallacious.
Back to top Go down
ELAN

avatar

Number of posts : 952
Age : 28
Location : Connectikvlt
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 4602

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:22 pm

If the end times are here, they're here. If not, then not. Regardless, we should all just pretend we're already in them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
wizardovmetal

avatar

Number of posts : 1056
Age : 27
Location : COLD
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 4604

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:41 am

Kamerad Ash wrote:
According to scripture.. one of the signs of the end times is actually.. exactly the sentiment that nothing is going on and everything is the same as it has always been.

I forget the verse.. but i goes something like this " for they will say " where is the sgin of His coming? , for things continue on as they always have...". - paraphrasing.

So interestingly.. a common belief that these are not the " end times' and that evrything is just as it had always been.. is actual another sign that they very well could be. Razz


..

this was in reference to the judgment on jerusalem, which has passed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
Kamerad Ash

avatar

Number of posts : 2273
Age : 39
Location : Hell
Registration date : 2008-12-12
Points : 6352

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:51 am

lord voldemort wrote:
you create a false dilemma. You make a statement that says were are in the end times based on earthquakes and nuclear issues, than those who deny it, are questing the return of Christ. thus we are wrong for questing the first premise because you make a statement that says we are denying the return of Christ. It is also circular logic.

You just committed two fallacies with your argument.

Thus, your reasoning is false and fallacious.

Lolzers.

You have a habit of getting way too excited about things I post.. that tend to make you misinterpret what I am even saying in your haste to responding with some sort of lecture.

I'm not against questioning anything. I'm all for skepticism in all areas. What you believe in this area is not my concern. But apparently, it's of grave concern what I believe as possible.. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:25 pm

No, I am not. I was pointing two fallacies in your statements. No, I am not excited every time you make a statement. Our last encounter on this issue makes me very leery with responding to you. I have for the most part stayed out of your way since then.

What I thought would be a good discussion between two people, you turned it into a personal mudslinging fest. So, I am not excited in responding to you because I do not trust you. But I will respond to what I see as inconstancy, making sure people have proper information.
Back to top Go down
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 28
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 6090

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
According to scripture.. one of the signs of the end times is actually.. exactly the sentiment that nothing is going on and everything is the same as it has always been.

I forget the verse.. but i goes something like this " for they will say " where is the sgin of His coming? , for things continue on as they always have...". - paraphrasing.

So interestingly.. a common belief that these are not the " end times' and that evrything is just as it had always been.. is actual another sign that they very well could be. Razz


..

Circular logic here. Those who question are wrong for questioning. Why? Because the problem states the questioning is wrong, therefore it must be wrong.

get the picture?
Back to top Go down
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 28
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 6090

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
you create a false dilemma. You make a statement that says were are in the end times based on earthquakes and nuclear issues, than those who deny it, are questing the return of Christ. thus we are wrong for questing the first premise because you make a statement that says we are denying the return of Christ. It is also circular logic.

You just committed two fallacies with your argument.

Thus, your reasoning is false and fallacious.

Lolzers.

You have a habit of getting way too excited about things I post.. that tend to make you misinterpret what I am even saying in your haste to responding with some sort of lecture.

I'm not against questioning anything. I'm all for skepticism in all areas. What you believe in this area is not my concern. But apparently, it's of grave concern what I believe as possible.. Razz

How is he being excited? He was just pointing out a logical fallacy you made.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:32 pm

I think he has a very high opinion of himself, when it comes to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016   

Back to top Go down
 

The Great Tribulation begins Feb/Mar 2013/ Yeshua returns Sep/Oct 2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com