-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Christian musician needs to have their doctrine correct to withstand the devil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A Christian musician needs to have their doctrine correct to withstand the devil   Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:35 pm

lord voldemort wrote:
I feel just ignored here Razz

I may have missed something but in the sarcastic way, why do you feel ignored? If you are referencing to that long post about Winterband hating us because he used to go to a Trinitarian church and only found comfort in Oneness, I agree with that post. Either that, or extreme ignorance/fundamentalism is in His' blood.
Back to top Go down
tmas

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A Christian musician needs to have their doctrine correct to withstand the devil   Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:53 pm

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't read all the posts in this thread though I did read the first post by Winterband. I may not agree with WB on his biblical views but I do admire his passion for wanting the truth to be known.

Also, I hope this doesnt become the next incarnation of another thread I saw once lol! dance
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: A Christian musician needs to have their doctrine correct to withstand the devil   Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Death over Life wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
I feel just ignored here Razz

I may have missed something but in the sarcastic way, why do you feel ignored? If you are referencing to that long post about Winterband hating us because he used to go to a Trinitarian church and only found comfort in Oneness, I agree with that post. Either that, or extreme ignorance/fundamentalism is in His' blood.

I was being sarcastic, you and Wizard were talking around all of my post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Christian musician needs to have their doctrine correct to withstand the devil   

Back to top Go down

A Christian musician needs to have their doctrine correct to withstand the devil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum