BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
winterband

winterband

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-03

The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Vide
PostSubject: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 am

The epistles are letters to Acts 2:38 Christians.
Satan's ministers prey on those who are ignorant of the basic structure of the Bible.
You cannot believe the Bible without believing the part about Satan having fake-christian ministers.

2Cor 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
2Cor 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Cor 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I hope also that you noticed that the Bible does not teach tolerance towards Satan's ministers.

The best defense against the devil's false doctrine is information and education. This one simple concept that I hope to give you is the fact that the epistles (epistle means letter, like when you write someone a letter) are letters that were written to Christians who had become Christians by obeying Acts 2:38.

The book of Romans is a letter to people who obeyed what Paul preached or Paul would not have addressed them as Brethren. Remember that Paul was not tolerant towards deceivers.

Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

See how a non-obeyer is regarded as a non-believer? That is a very foundational and important principle. Everytime you see the Bible speaking of a believer it is speaking of an OBEYER of Acts 2:38.

Also we can confirm that Paul preached the same Acts 2:38 salvation as the other Apostles.

Acts 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Acts 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Acts 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Acts 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Acts 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

See the Jesus Name baptism and the Holy Ghost speaking in other tongues? Paul did not deviate from the Acts 2:38 salvation message.

When you read any verse in Ephesians or Romans remember that those are letters to people who had been water baptized in Jesus Name and had the Holy Ghost with the initial evidence of tongues or Paul would NOT have ever addressed them as Brethern.

Regarding Satan's ministers with their "easy believism" doctrines and "believe only" doctrines and that Roman road foolishness (remember Romans is a letter to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 to become Christians), and the Satanic filth working with them; look what Paul commanded the real Christians to do:

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Listen up. How many times in the Bible have you ever seen a commandment so important that it is repeated in the very next verse? If you are a real Acts 2:38 Christian and frustrated about how huge Satan's trinity cults are and how many souls are being decieved into hell by trinity preachers, could it be because the Saints aren't obeying Galatians 1:8-9?

Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

I ask that any real Christians agree with me in prayer that the Lord would reward Satan's false-christian ministers according to their works before they deceive even one more soul into hell.

Make no mistake about what God has promised for deceivers like trinity preachers and any stupid enough to believe the three-god garbage they teach. Don't let a trace of truth in their doctrines deceive you into swallowing a load of the devil's poison. Look at these next verses:

2Thess 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Thess 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2Thess 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

YET, with those verses above, people still believe that silly garbage teaching that grace somehow means that there is nothing for you to obey to become a Christian. Did not grace save Noah? But how? Grace gave Noah the plans for a boat as GRACE offers a sinful humanity a plan of salvation to either obey or reject.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

YOUR Bible labels trinity preachers as spoilers of souls.

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

The plan of salvation for the New Testament Church can only be found in Acts 2:38 and the rest of the New Testament affirms that the Apostles adhered to that formula.

Don't let Satan's ministers deceive you into a comfortable disobedience of the Bible.

I hope this helps...

Real Acts 2:38 Christians and Ministers on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=150271834049

Some Christian music videos

Bound And Determined To Burn - Live At Billy's?? by WinterBand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5PnH38v4To

No Trinity On Me - by WinterBand A Christian music video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SLrQokwf_M

Hippie On Grandmas Wall - Live At the Vatican?? by WinterBand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmTxOxcdKco

Bro Steve Winter
For Bible doctrine http://www.TheTruthOfTheBible.com
For Christian music http://www.winterband.com
For Christian community http://www.OneLordJesus.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.winterband.com
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-11-07

The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:34 pm

I think you are reading way too much into the text to say that they are preaching against the Trinity.

They are speaking against false doctrine and teachers, I agree. They are saying how to be saved. But to equate that with the Trinity doctrine is a stretch of the text and of the time. Granted that was not a pressing issue of the time, that there are "Three persons of God", Paul was not refuting it nor supporting the idea. Though, I tend to think Paul presents a solid "Binity" teaching of Father and Son divinity. The case that the Holy Spirit is divine in the same way as they are, is not as strong.

But, to say that one is going to hell for believing in the Trinity is a stretch, since many Christians and Godly men and women have believed in it, and there was no evidence to the contrary that God dismissed them. Just as I believe in the Central divinity of the Father and Son and I view the HS as a servant of Christ, or it is equated with Christ.

But if I find out that the HS is Divine as Christ and the Father is, then so be it. But if I find that i am right and those who believe in a Trinity are wrong, that does not mean that God will cast them to damnation.

If God is that picky when we read his word and we form wrong conclusions then God left the text to ambiguous and that will fall on him, which means, he is fallible to allow such a big mistake to enter in and then hold us accountable for that ambiguity. Or God gave enough information for us to form proper doctrine and knowing that we will make mistakes and he will not hold it against us.

There is a difference between making a wrong decision on doctrine and intentionally creating a wrong doctrine with the intent of teaching it to deceive. The Trinity doctrine does not fall on that level. It is an accepted doctrine for 1700 hundred years. Which means, either God is not interested in fixing it or the issue is not that pressing to be damnable.
Back to top Go down
winterband

winterband

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:02 pm

I will explain in this brief post why every trinitarian will die in their sins and spend eternity in a devils' hell. I do this not to condemn souls, because the trinitarian is condemned already, but to warn of the fires of hell.

Jude 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Remission of sins is essential for sinful humanity to be "sin free". The word "salvation" means free from sin.

In Acts 2:38 we see that sins are remitted (washed away) by Jesus name baptism. Now the trinitarian is not really worshiping the Jesus of the Bible, so they see no need to be baptised in Jesus name (even though the Bible clearly commands it). They think that their three gods need three separate "titles" in baptism.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

This is because Jesus is the Great "I AM" of the Bible. His name is the ONLY saving name.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

So, you see, trinity preachers really are deceiving people into hell. We don't just say that to be mean, but rather in the service of truth.

Both of the following statements were spoken by the same person:

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily , verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Now the false-christian will not accept that Jesus is "I AM". They "don't believe". They are "non-believers".
That is why Jesus said that those who would not accept that He really was the "I AM" would die in their sins.

1. Those who do not see Jesus as "I AM" see no need to be baptised in the name of Jesus.

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

2. Sins are remitted by Jesus name baptism.

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

3. Those who don't believe in Jesus will refuse Jesus name baptism and will die with their sins UN-REMITTED.

1 Timothy 5:24 Some men’s sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.

That is why Jesus said:

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Sins are washed away by Jesus name baptism. That is why the Bible commands it, so you can "put on Christ".

Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Trinitarians are deceived by their filthy preachers into refusing to "put on Christ".

Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe
on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Acts 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

What did the people do immediately when Paul told them to believe on Jesus?

Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Acts 8:34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?
35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

Notice how the eunuch understood that believing on Jesus included being water baptised in Jesus Name. You now have several examples from the Word of God where hearers of the Word of God knew that belief in Jesus included baptism.

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Even on the day of Pentecost, on the birthday of the New Testament Church, there were 3000 baptised in Jesus Name. Those that receive the Word of God get baptised.

Look back just two verses and see that Peter preached Jesus Name baptism.

I hope this helps...

Here are some original Christian music videos
(Warning: May be offensive and frustrating to false-christians)

Blame - by WinterBand A Christian music video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuU-BktFtZ0

Jesus Only - by WinterBand A Christian music video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flE-O9eG-L0

Bro Steve Winter
New Christian community http://www.OneLordJesus.com
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:48 pm

HEY WINTERBAND!
I WAS ONLY SPRINKLED WITH WATER!
AND IT WAS IN AN EPISCOPAL CHURCH!!!11!11!
AM I GOING TO GO TO HELLZ?!?!?!/111/??11!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
winterband

winterband

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:41 pm

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
HEY WINTERBAND!

Why would you ever imagine in your wildest dreams that you would go anywhere else?

That is a perfect example of the attitude that the song is about. Wow!

2Thess 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2Thess 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
2Thess 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Some people are bound and determined to burn.

Bro. Winter
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 pm

winterband wrote:
BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
HEY WINTERBAND!

Why would you ever imagine in your wildest dreams that you would go anywhere else?

That is a perfect example of the attitude that the song is about. Wow!

Some people are bound and determined to burn.

Bro. Winter
Yah...I totally just trolled you.
And you gave the answer I thought you would.
Jesus did not come to condemn, He came to save.
Jesus was not trying to set up a new religion.
He was Jewish.
He only came to set the world free of sins.
All you have to do is accept him as Lord and Saviopr and follow him.
Done deal.
Turn from sin.
Back to top Go down
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Inb4thelock
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:23 pm

LastFirstborn wrote:
Inb4thelock
ME TOO!
Epic win! Highfiveb4thelock!
Back to top Go down
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:24 pm

*highfiveb4thelock* Cool
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:26 pm

pirat
Back to top Go down
Theonymic

Theonymic

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm

How does belief in the Trinity prevent people from putting on Christ? I'm a "trinitarian" and I have been baptised and have put on Christ.

How about the Great Commission, given by Christ Himself?
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you."
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Theonymic wrote:
How does belief in the Trinity prevent people from putting on Christ? I'm a "trinitarian" and I have been baptised and have put on Christ.

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you."
WInterband said its true.
Therefore it is.
Who cares what THE BIBLE, GODS OWN WORD says.
Winterband is all knowing, didnt you know that?! 0.o
Back to top Go down
winterband

winterband

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Theonymic wrote:

But the false-christian cults don't use a name in baptism. They just ignorantly chant the commandment instead of obeying it.

I will explain in this brief post why every trinitarian will die in their sins and spend eternity in a devils' hell. I do this not to condemn souls, because the trinitarian is condemned already, but to warn of the fires of hell.

Jude 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Remission of sins is essential for sinful humanity to be "sin free". The word "salvation" means free from sin.

In Acts 2:38 we see that sins are remitted (washed away) by Jesus name baptism. Now the trinitarian is not really worshiping the Jesus of the Bible, so they see no need to be baptised in Jesus name (even though the Bible clearly commands it). They think that their three gods need three separate "titles" in baptism.

This is because Jesus is the Great "I AM" of the Bible. His name is the ONLY saving name.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

So, you see, trinity preachers really are deceiving people into hell. We don't just say that to be mean, but rather in the service of truth.

Both of the following statements were spoken by the same person:

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily , verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Now the false-christian will not accept that Jesus is "I AM". They "don't believe". They are "non-believers".
That is why Jesus said that those who would not accept that He really was the "I AM" would die in their sins.

1. Those who do not see Jesus as "I AM" see no need to be baptised in the name of Jesus.

2. Sins are remitted by Jesus name baptism.

3. Those who don't believe in Jesus will refuse Jesus name baptism and will die with their sins UN-REMITTED.

1 Timothy 5:24 Some men’s sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.

That is why Jesus said:

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Sins are washed away by Jesus name baptism. That is why the Bible commands it, so you can "put on Christ".

Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Trinitarians are deceived by their filthy preachers into refusing to "put on Christ".

Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe
on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

What did the people do immediately when Paul told them to believe on Jesus?

Acts 8:34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?
35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

Notice how the eunuch understood that believing on Jesus included being water baptised in Jesus Name. You now have several examples from the Word of God where hearers of the Word of God knew that belief in Jesus included baptism.

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Even on the day of Pentecost, on the birthday of the New Testament Church, there were 3000 baptised in Jesus Name. Those that receive the Word of God get baptised.

Look back just two verses and see that Peter preached Jesus Name baptism.

I hope this helps...

Bro Steve Winter
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Guys, let's TRY to make this civil. I'm giving this thread one chance.
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
Theonymic

Theonymic

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Not really. Trinitarians DO worship Jesus of the Bible. We do not believe that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three gods, but merely three Persons of one Divine Essence.

Edit: mazzie posted while I was writing this post in response to winterband.
Back to top Go down
winterband

winterband

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:39 pm

If you have three persons then you have three beings.

Whether polytheists call their polytheistic philosophies "trinitarianism", "triunity", or whatever smokescreen or deception.. Whether they philosophize about pies being sliced or apples being diced...

The bottom line is that they REJECT Jesus name baptism for the remission of sins as preached and practiced by the Apostles and ALL real Christians since then.

Jesus name baptism remits sins!

Those that really receive the Word of God are baptized in Jesus name.

We have all of these proofs that the Apostles baptised using the Name of Jesus. It astounds me how these trinity preachers can deceive souls into believing that their filthy false preacher knows more than the Apostles!

Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

Acts 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
Acts 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Acts 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John’s baptism.
Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

Paul told them to believe on Jesus and what did they immediately understand that
meant?

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Paul taught baptism in Jesus Name, but he found that he should let the local preachers do the baptizing. They were not baptised in the name of Paul, but rather, in the Name of Jesus. But we can gain insight from this that a singular NAME was used in baptism.

1 Corinthians 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
1 Corinthians 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
1 Corinthians 1:15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
1 Corinthians 1:16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

The Bible is so clear in it's warning against trinitarianism.

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Trinitarian deceivers like to publish page after page of their garbage polytheistic philosophies.

Guess what? Satanic preachers do not want you to put on Christ by being baptized in Jesus NAME!

Why do Satanic preachers want you to reject the name of Jesus in baptism?

Well....

2 Cor 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2 Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2 Cor 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Tim 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:37 am

Before I begin, let me make a blanket statement. One that EVERYONE intending to post here better heed to.

This is essential theology we are getting into. We are dealing with material where you WILL go to Hell and you WILL suffer greater condemnation if you are incorrect, according to 2 Peter 2. Anything involving God, whether attributes, who He is, or what He is, as well as the Gospel and salvation is considered essential theology.

Seeing that there are two opposing views of who God is and what He is in here, somebody is wrong. Somebody is guilty of heresy. You need to tread lightly and with fear and trembling with every post you intend to make in here. This is not something you throw around like you do with candy. Whether you will be saved or will be damned DEPENDS on what you speak of in here.

Know this. If you are wrong, and you do not come to repentance, you will be found lacking before Him, and you will be cast into the Lake of Fire prepared for Satan and his angels.

Yes I'm coming off as harsh, but with a topic such as this, there is way too much at stake to not come off as being hard.

I will now address some statements/verse references winterband has made in this thread. Every word in this post is in fear and trembling. I do not consider myself exempt from what I said above by any means.

Quote :
The plan of salvation for the New Testament Church can only be found in Acts 2:38 and the rest of the New Testament affirms that the Apostles adhered to that formula.

Mark 1:15 and Acts 2:38 are cross-references. If there is a dispute as to which is true, it is always the words of God Himself that comes out.

So in essence, Mark 1:15 is to be observed over Acts 2:38. Yes God did give Peter authority to preach it, but the authority comes from Him, and if He says something that appears to contradict a command by a disciple and you cannot determine the meaning of the verse, you are to submit to what God says while you analyze the verses in question.

Mark 1:15 is to be submitted to at all times as those are from the mouth of the Lamb.

Peter said the same thing, otherwise He is guilty of heresy and would not be in Heaven. If he is guilty of heresy, then the Bible is a lie. Because he never repented of it, and we know He's in heaven according to Matthew 16:18-19 (ESV).

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Quote :

Another cross-reference. Salvation is spoken of here, not water baptism.

The baptism referenced in Acts 2:38 is salvation. If it is interpreted as water baptism, that person is guilty of believing in works-salvation, which is heresy.

EDIT: I must also note the cross-reference of Matthew 26:28.

Quote :
...this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Compare it to Acts 2:38

Quote :
And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

The words are the exact same. The person being spoken of or is the same. It is clearly talking about baptism in His blood, which is salvation.

It is also heresy to CHOOSE to obey Acts 2:38. You cannot choose salvation. If you can choose salvation, you just turned it into to works-salvation. Salvation comes from the Lord, NOT from man. Choosing salvation implies you can save yourself. According to Romans 3:10-18, 23; Isaiah 64:6-7; and Matthew 7:21-23, you are incapable of saving yourself through your own works. Choosing salvation is a work. Again, this is heresy.

Quote :
Acts 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Acts 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Acts 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Acts 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Contradicts Oneness theology. John's baptism was a baptism of repentance as mention in the verse. It was again talking about Salvation, it was the last of its kind to be done without the blood of Christ.

Isaiah 53 in its whole contradicts Onesness theology as well.

I've seen you post many times in the 2 years I've been studying the bible. As much as you have been called out, as much as you have made claims, I have yet to see any historical or exegetical support coming from you for anything you have said thus far. You are placing too much faith in the English version of the bible, rather than going back to the original texts to see if anything you have been preaching checks out. Given your track record, I cannot believe you have made any attempt to research what you believe and what you have preached.

Winterband, you must reanalyze the Bible and the Gospel. It is in no way supporting oneness theology. I give you the command our Lord made in Mark 1:15.

The same command He gave me at 11:30 PM on a lonely Christmas evening while in a mental institution for attempted suicide back in 2006.

"Repent! And believe the Gospel!"

May the Lord reveal the truth and break your soul into submission to Him.

Last edited by againsttheantichrist on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added to previous post)
Back to top Go down
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:46 am

I've never met a christian who believed that the father, son and spirit are separate gods in and of themselves... trinity-believing christians believe that they personify three facets of the same God's functions.

There is quite plain support for the trinity theory in the gospels. We read about Jesus addressing and communicating to God the father on earth as he is in heaven, and the holy spirit assisting Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:57 am

Like he said, no one really believes they are separate.

It's a straw man argument.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/templeofblood
Death over Life

Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:27 am

Hmm, from what I'm honestly seeing, this is with all due respect on the topic creator's part, a less mature version of my The Holy Trinity thread.

Unlike this thread which was made to bash and condemn Trinitarians (my past), my Holy Trinity thread was to delve deeper into the subject on what I believe atm (Binitarian) vs. the other beliefs (Trinitarian/Oneness/Polytheism etc.) the origins of where it came from, what Scriptures are used to support and denounce said views.

I know that my thread has come to an end after finding out that Luke 3:21-22 and Matthew 3:16 are the same verses, but Matthew put the HS (Spirit of God) into proper perspective where it more supported the Binity than Trinity, but that doesn't mean that any and all Trinitarians will be damned to the Lake of Fire for all eternity.

Overall, my theme was, my thread was for learning and growing, this thread is more so for condemnation I feel.

Now excuse me, but what is this "Hell"? Are you using the KJV? I use that Bible as well, but alas, I know of mis-translations as I see them. Perhaps instead of reading "Hell" as the Lake of Fire for everything, try writing the Truth of the afterlife. The afterlife consists of Sheol/Hades aka The Grave, Gehenna, Tartaros aka the Abyss, and the Lake of Fire which death and the grave will be cast into. Also, the Truth of the afterlife is life and death, not reward and punishment. I don't know your views, but I am an annihilationist.

So, on the Bible, In my eyes, a much greater translation would be the Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus than the KJV. Both Codexes are the earliest complete Scriptures we have available today, not including the Papyri's. Both Codexes go back to the 4th century at least, so they predate our KJV at least 1,000+ years here. For what I'm speaking of, at least check out the Sinaiticus here:

http://www.codexsinaiticus.org/en/

Another perspective I see is the very fact that you continuously tout 1 Bible verse as the means of Salvation yet you refuse to use any of the others like Ephesians for example. Someone who is well versed in Scriptures wouldn't use 1 Scripture, but rather, use the entire Bible to reveal what the Scriptures have to say. When the part on 1 verse dictating rather than the entire Book(s) do, this is where Heresy and cults come about. Now, since everyone can and has done that, I personally go by Chapters, not by Verses so that way we keep the entire context of the Scriptures in tact and not a personal agenda here.

Overall though, this subject already has a thread entitled: The Holy Trinity . My personal view is to go there and read what has already been discussed there and continue on, or throw the Oneness belief in there on where it came about and how and why you believe it is Truth. I'm just being honest and True to myself here. Here is the thread for more discussion of this said subject:

http://www.blabberboard.net/theology-f10/the-holy-trinity-t4916.htm
Back to top Go down
FireProphet

FireProphet

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:51 am

winterband wrote:
Great verses!! It's too bad you give other non-trinitarians a bad name with your own philosophies and lack of understanding. It's not that hard to respond to the ignorant posts (not belonging to you) in this thread, but you put yourself in a poor place for having meaningful discussion. Completely ineffective in fact. Ah, but we all are what we are, and I'm sure you feel it's your God given responsibility to say these things the faulty way that you do; just as others think they hold their opposing views with true reverence and understanding. Thank God for grace!!!
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:43 am

The bible clearly supports more than a oneness, Just read Paul's letters when he says "To the Father and Lord of Our Jesus Christ", clearly pointing to two persons. Revelation chap.4 denotes God the Father and Chap. 5 denotes Christ. Both as God.

The bible clearly teaches that there are two greater divine beings and they are called Christ and the Father.
Back to top Go down
Theonymic

Theonymic

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:30 am

My, what a thread.
Unitarians, binitarians, trinitarians, and condemnation of those who don't accept predestination!
Back to top Go down
Shamax

Shamax

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:17 am

Theonymic wrote:
... and condemnation of those who don't accept predestination!

Hmm? I didn't see where one of my fellow "baby-eating" Calvinists posted about the requirement of praying toward Geneva.

lol!

Seriously though, Steve lives for this kind of thing. I was trying to find some of the video pertaining to him and discussion of oneness/trinity on Youtube by October31st1517, but I don't think Mark has re-uploaded those videos since he switched to his new account.

Also, my continued apologies to DoL for seemingly "abandoning" the Trinity/Binity thread - the video card on my computer at home has died, and I've been sidetracked with a hundred other things and just haven't gotten around to continuing the conversation we'd been having over there. I hope to get back to it sometime, but I'm not sure if it'll be within the next couple of weeks or not (Greek final coming up soon).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Shamax
winterband

winterband

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:53 am

Ever wonder why deceivers, and fake christians in general, single out Acts 2:38 as the verse that "need not be obeyed"? It is because Acts 2:38 is the plan of salvation for the new testament church. Notice that Jesus had personally given Peter the keys to the kingdom of heaven:

Matt 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Let us also notice that when sinners were "pricked in their hearts" and asked Peter what they could do, that Peter unlocked the kingdom of heaven for "as many as the Lord our God shall call"

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Acts 2:37 Now when they heard [this], they were pricked in their
heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men [and] brethren, what shall we do?

Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, [even] as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Acts 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added [unto them] about three thousand souls.

Notice, there were 3000 there that elected to have their sins remitted. So you better believe that the minister of Satan will do just about anything that he can to try to downplay Acts 2:38. Paul mentions that there will be those that come along and preach "another gospel."

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Paul also didn't leave us in ignorance that when Satan's ministers come, they come masquerading as "ministers of righteousness", as smooth talking false preachers saying "Just claim belief and you are saved."

II Corinthians 11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
II Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
II Corinthians 11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

It is the job of the false preacher to cause YOU to be among those that don't obey Acts 2:38.

II Thessalonians 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
II Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Notice that there are TWO groups mentioned in verse 8, those that
don't know God, AND those that know him BUT REFUSE TO OBEY HIM.

II Thessalonians 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only,
deceiving your own selves.

Hebrews 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Water Baptism in Jesus name remits sins BECAUSE of Jesus finished work on the cross. It is the re-birth of water (see John 3:5).

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

The devil's servants don't want you to "put on Christ". They want you to reject Jesus name baptism. Is the man in the pulpit of your church just there to soothe you into hell? Is your preacher stressing the URGENCY of obeying the Bible or is he/she/it selling a fable of a false grace that ignores obedience to the Bible.

II Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
II Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
II Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Is your preacher preaching Acts 2:38, or soothing fables?

I hope this helps...

Bro Steve Winter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38   The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The epistles in the Bible are letters to people who had already obeyed Acts 2:38

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com