BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Another metal band called Ultimatum on Facebook...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

Number of posts : 5020
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Another metal band called Ultimatum on Facebook... - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another metal band called Ultimatum on Facebook...   Another metal band called Ultimatum on Facebook... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:50 am

sherri wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
We're not going to sue anybody. Sherri was representing us and just let them know how it is.

We can drop this now. All I wanted was someone besides my daughter to let this band know that we existed. Thanks for your help.

Now lets all do the happy dance.

rawr

thanks,scott,note word THREAT!! i knew we werent goin to take this any futher! just wanted to show that you not only had backin w/ a promotional manager that we stick by our story! i probably wouldnt have said a word but,like i said they really ticked me off about Julianne..but,my comment is on their wall! i defended the band i love and the interigity of your daughter.job there is done! joining you with the happy dino!! rawr
I'm in on this too rawr
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Another metal band called Ultimatum on Facebook... - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Another metal band called Ultimatum on Facebook...   Another metal band called Ultimatum on Facebook... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:36 pm

ok..then lets all break into the chourse of our Ultimatum anthemn here..."neck snappin,fist pumpin,head bangin...HEART OF METAL!!!!! Banger headbangin w/ rawr and thanks too all of our loyal fans!!! grouphug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions

Another metal band called Ultimatum on Facebook...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com