BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Praise the Lord! Steves cd project is ready to be duplicated..almost there now!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Praise the Lord! Steves cd project is ready to be duplicated..almost there now! Vide
PostSubject: Praise the Lord! Steves cd project is ready to be duplicated..almost there now!   Praise the Lord! Steves cd project is ready to be duplicated..almost there now! Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 pm

morning everyone! i am so blasted tired!! i went to bed at 4 am and my dau called me at 7:30am! groan! but,the cd is finished and was mailed this am! mastering is breathtaking! outstanding job! i am so psyched!! god is great! i know you all will join me in prayer for steve as he will now face the biggest test of his faith! this was alot of money to sock away for the duplication during a time when he has very little work..i told him to remember that god will give him what he needs and maybe that is just enuff to squeek by until the lawn cuttin season starts! i pray he stays upbeat,encouraged and strong! and of course,loved!!! hey,babe,i am so proud of you and what the lord has done! in another 3 weeks we can go label shopping! wow! this is all so overwhelming exciting! just wanted to share it all with you,guys here! i am puttin up his myspace info..if you find that u must be a "friend" in order to leave a message then i am leaving mine too.just thought if you all wanted to let him know he is being prayed for! thanks you guys rock.. ok..steve first www.myspace.com/spymusic0323 and mine www.myspace.com/postitivepromotions
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Praise the Lord! Steves cd project is ready to be duplicated..almost there now! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Praise the Lord! Steves cd project is ready to be duplicated..almost there now!   Praise the Lord! Steves cd project is ready to be duplicated..almost there now! Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:12 pm

thats great sherri
Back to top Go down

Praise the Lord! Steves cd project is ready to be duplicated..almost there now!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com