BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Passage of the day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Passage of the day - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Passage of the day   Passage of the day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:36 am

yea i know i need people, but i want to be in a group of beleivers who are walking close with god, i refuse to go to a "sunday christian" church (if that makes sense) meaning people who think they will go to heaven because they go to church on sunday. i miss FCWC back in indiana Sad that church was so close to god. but for now i know you guys are all over the world, but you all are pretty good people to ask for advice and what not. i know if it wasnt for you guys relentlessly challenging my satanic ideaology, i probably would be stuck in it still. but good things come out of bad experiences, if you fall in a hole, once you get out, you'll be careful to watch for holes more often Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
Death over Life

Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Passage of the day   Passage of the day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:58 pm

wizardovmetal wrote:
yea i know i need people, but i want to be in a group of beleivers who are walking close with god, i refuse to go to a "sunday christian" church (if that makes sense) meaning people who think they will go to heaven because they go to church on sunday. i miss FCWC back in indiana Sad that church was so close to god. but for now i know you guys are all over the world, but you all are pretty good people to ask for advice and what not. i know if it wasnt for you guys relentlessly challenging my satanic ideaology, i probably would be stuck in it still. but good things come out of bad experiences, if you fall in a hole, once you get out, you'll be careful to watch for holes more often Wink

With that being said, it seems I'm the one to pick up where you left off on the Satanic journey. In addition to that, I'm not into the Shaman bs that you sprouted. I'm moreso into the anti-Christianity of it.
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Passage of the day   Passage of the day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 am

DOL you cannot serve two masters, get as angry at me as you want, but if you want to serve god you need to get out of the satanic idealogies, the whole thing that caused me to fall into them was just studying it.

secondly time for a new verse, a verse i personally need to pay more attention on.
2nd Tim. 2:
22Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. 24And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Passage of the day   Passage of the day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:52 pm

wizardovmetal wrote:

For sure, totally get ya bro,
Sill go looking for a church, you won't find perfection, but yes being aware of what is being preached and that it is of God is number one. Even going to a weekly study or cell group is basically having church anyway, coming together to worship, pray, and encourage... do something!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passage of the day   Passage of the day - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Passage of the day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com