-----------------------------------------------------
 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 "End time" claim made by Wizard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
wizardovmetal

avatar

Number of posts : 1056
Age : 27
Location : COLD
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 4604

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:55 pm

wanted to bring up an interesting discovery ive made that may be helpful in revelations at least somewhat, bible numerology: 7: the completion of something 3:rebirth of something 40:waiting for something (usually a punishment of some sort) this is what ive seen so far, im not being hardcore about it, just my interpretation feel free to correct/add to this is still a work in progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
wizardovmetal

avatar

Number of posts : 1056
Age : 27
Location : COLD
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 4604

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:57 pm

also wanted to bring up something, not being cliche about 2012 or anything, this happened way before the whole 2012 madness was going on, in 2005 me and my mom both saw an orange 7 appear in the sky, it was so strange, like nothing ive ever seen, it stayed there until we got home, got out of the car, went inside to tell someone to go outside and look at it, then it was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:18 pm

wizardovmetal wrote:
wanted to bring up an interesting discovery ive made that may be helpful in revelations at least somewhat, bible numerology: 7: the completion of something 3:rebirth of something 40:waiting for something (usually a punishment of some sort) this is what ive seen so far, im not being hardcore about it, just my interpretation feel free to correct/add to this is still a work in progress.

That is nothing new, there are a few books on Biblical numerology. I think if you were to type that phrase in amazon you might find a few books.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:18 pm

wizardovmetal wrote:
also wanted to bring up something, not being cliche about 2012 or anything, this happened way before the whole 2012 madness was going on, in 2005 me and my mom both saw an orange 7 appear in the sky, it was so strange, like nothing ive ever seen, it stayed there until we got home, got out of the car, went inside to tell someone to go outside and look at it, then it was gone.

What is Orange 7?
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist



Number of posts : 1120
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere in Georgia
Registration date : 2008-11-26
Points : 4830

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:17 am

I think he means the number 7 in the color orange.
Back to top Go down
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 28
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 6090

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:50 am

againsttheantichrist wrote:
I think he means the number 7 in the color orange.
lol!
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

avatar

Number of posts : 1056
Age : 27
Location : COLD
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 4604

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:43 am

lol yea the color of the seven was orange, i doubt it had anything to do with the number it just was the color of it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:46 pm

BryneVampyr wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
I believe the Millennial is Enmilennial (En means: is a Prefix that causes a person to be in) vs Amilennial (where the is no milennial reign). They on the other hand believe it to be future.

Enmillennial as I stated is the belief that those who were killed by the Beast and False Prophet are reigning with Christ now, while we continue to live on, awaiting the second coming of Christ, which for us, in the literal sense, we are living in an Amilennial time period, we do not experience it.

The Amillennial view point is sometimes referred to as "realized millennialism". We believe that we are living in the millennial kingdom right now, as it was realized (or began) when Christ ascended to the heaven. So, I would disagree with your statement that we are living in an Amillenial time period because we do not experience it...as I believe that we are experiencing it.

It is called amillenialism because we don't believe in a literal 1000 year kingdom, but rather believe that the "1000 years" is to be understood figuratively.

Similarly, we believe that we are currently in the tribulation period, as well, and that also started at the beginning of the church and will continue until the second coming of Christ.


ETA: btw...I looked up covenent eschatology, and everything I found seemed to indicate that they are preterists. I am not a preterist, however, some of their beliefs were similar to mine.

I was using the term Amil as in "No Millennialism". That is it is not experienced to us as it is to those who were resurrected with Christ and reigning with him presently. We can not experience it in that way, yet it is going on. For us, life goes on.

The way we experience it is that the kingdom of God is advancing and growing. Due to Christ reigning and the Satan in the Abyss, there is nothing to stop the advancement of the kingdom, until the Dragon is released from the Abyss, hence the term "Beast from the Abyss" in Revelation.

So for those in heaven, they are experiencing the reign of Christ in its truest form, while we do not. Yet the time frame we live in does produce a realization of it, which is why the term I coined "Enmillennialism" brings that out. When one sees Amillennialism, they see no reign at all, but that is false, it is different than what is expected. So Enmillennialism describes it better.
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

avatar

Number of posts : 1056
Age : 27
Location : COLD
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 4604

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:55 pm

hey lord V can you pleas explain this chapter in matthew as best you can?

Matthew 24
Signs of the End of the Age
1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2"Do you see all these things?" he asked. "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,[a]' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,'[b] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29"Immediately after the distress of those days
" 'the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'[c]

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[d]is near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generation[e] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
The Day and Hour Unknown
36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, 'My master is staying away a long time,' 49and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Sure, DOL was wanting me to do that as well. I will try to get to it in a few days.
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

avatar

Number of posts : 1056
Age : 27
Location : COLD
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 4604

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:00 am

and thats interesting you say satan is locked up, i beleive he may be restrained at the moment but not locked up, if that were so then people would not continue to hold regular meetings with him, i do know many demons were bound, the high priestess of a satanic group freed them and all the powers of hell are now released upon the earth this happened spring of 2003
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:06 am

That is the tension with this, Satan, as stated in the Gospels control the nations, since he was willing to give them to Christ. Now there is a prophecy in Psalms that says "My lord, says to my Lord sit at my right hand, while i subdue the nations and make them your footstool."

Daniel 10 shows there are "prince of Persia and Prince of Greece" ruling them. Rev. 13 says the Dragon gives it power to the Beast and then forms its power as the Beast from the Abyss.

I believe Satan and Devil in Revelation are adjectives. But can Satan and Devil be the same one that tempted Christ? If that is the case, than Satan himself is locked up in the abyss. If not, than the Dragon is a symbol of the spiritual powers of the world.

So there is appears to be a connection between the spirit world and the empires and nations.
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

avatar

Number of posts : 1056
Age : 27
Location : COLD
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 4604

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:14 am

revelation clearly reveals satan,the dragon, the devil are 1 in the same tho and yes, the demons were locked in an abyss greatly limiting their powers, they have been released upon the earth tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 am

wizardovmetal wrote:
revelation clearly reveals satan,the dragon, the devil are 1 in the same tho and yes, the demons were locked in an abyss greatly limiting their powers, they have been released upon the earth tho

I am not sure about that. Tradition has made the word Satan to have only one meaning, the guy who tempted Christ.

The true meaning of Satan is adversary. If me and you were lawyers, and I was prosecuting and you were defending, you would be my "satan".

Those that have been locked up, I am not sure, there is no evidence in the bible that says demons locked up will be released, in SPECIFIC TERMS.

The question is, is the Great Red Dragon Satan, one who tempted Christ, or is it just a satan or satans? Since there seems to be a Prince of Persia and Prince of Greece, I would than have to assume there are such a thing as Prince of Egypt, Prince of Assyria, Prince of Babylon, Prince of Rome, Prince of Ottoman and with Prince of Greece and Persia make up the Great Red Dragon? If that is the case, than this is not the one who tempted Christ, but he is their chief.

These guys will be released and form a Neo-Ottoman Empire.
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

avatar

Number of posts : 1056
Age : 27
Location : COLD
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 4604

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:28 am

screw "satan", we are talking about the devil, gods enemy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:32 am

wizardovmetal wrote:
screw "satan", we are talking about the devil, gods enemy

How am I to respond to that, that makes no sense?
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

avatar

Number of posts : 632
Age : 29
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Points : 4263

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:41 am

wizardovmetal wrote:
hey lord V can you pleas explain this chapter in matthew as best you can?

Matthew 24
Signs of the End of the Age
1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2"Do you see all these things?" he asked. "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,[a]' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,'[b] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29"Immediately after the distress of those days
" 'the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'[c]

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[d]is near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generation[e] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
The Day and Hour Unknown
36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, 'My master is staying away a long time,' 49and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

As Lord V has spoken, I've already requested he help me out on that chapter long ago. I shall give off my .02 that I've learned from him and what I'm having trouble understanding.

To begin, ordering is very important. One thing the church doesn't properly teach. Here is why I say that:

wizardovmetal wrote:

Matthew 24

1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2"Do you see all these things?" he asked. "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

To begin, I deleted the subtitle as it has a lot to do with why people translate Matthew 24 as end time prophecy instead of as it is. That isn't a Biblical verse, but rather an opinion added in by man. It is even in my KJV Bible.

Anyways, here it shows why ordering is important.

#1. Setting.

Notice, Jesus left the temple and was walking away from a temple. While walking away, notice the question: "Do you see all these things?" Notice how he is speaking of all the buildings and the temple just left. Then he speaks again (he being Jesus Christ) "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."

Now, what does this mean? As it says we can summarize that everything that is seen will be destroyed.

Next, notice the questions:

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

Notice. #1. when will this happen

#2. what will be the sign of your coming

and #3. and of the end of the age?"

Notice the very proper ordering of the questions asked. This plays such a tremendous part in context. Now if I know about the human language, we tend to answer the questions in the order they are asked. With that being said, which question does Jesus begin answering 1st? Simplistic answer is #1. When will this happen? The event spoken is the destruction of the temple and the buildings. And as such, Jesus answers when it will happen, in which we have the scriptures here:

wizardovmetal wrote:

4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,[a]' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,'[b] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29"Immediately after the distress of those days
" 'the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'[c]

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[d]is near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generation[e] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
The Day and Hour Unknown
36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, 'My master is staying away a long time,' 49and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Now, my only problems that I need Lord Voldemort to properly answer is the verses of 42 and 44, speaking of when the Lord doth come. Unlike the other lords which are undercase, the Lord in these are capitalized. As for Son of man, I need to know who this is referring to because I have heard Son of man being Jesus so many times, so that is basically my short little clarification. Other than that, I can in essence be Lord Voldemort's mouthpiece since I really studied that chapter and somewhat of 25 after the new Revelation. I hope this really helps! \m/
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

avatar

Number of posts : 632
Age : 29
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Points : 4263

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:46 am

lord voldemort wrote:
wizardovmetal wrote:
screw "satan", we are talking about the devil, gods enemy

How am I to respond to that, that makes no sense?

I think he is referring to the traditional view of Satan as the original fallen angel who used to be named Lucifer. That kind of Satan. We tend to call that form of Satan the Devil. Problem is, Christians have created a Super-Demon that can and will destroy Christ and everything. Truth is, as Lord V said, there are 1/3 Satans and Devils. There is no Super-Demon leading all these lesser demons. But that is my enterpretation from what Wizard is saying. Speaking of the traditional Super-Demon instead of the True form of Satan, which is as you spoken "an adversary".
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist



Number of posts : 1120
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere in Georgia
Registration date : 2008-11-26
Points : 4830

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:10 am

Adam in hebrew means man. Through the verse below:

Genesis 3:20 wrote:
And Adam called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.

We can conclude that all of us are descendants of Adam and Eve. As such, we are all son of man. One of the prophecies regarding Christ was that he'd be born the son of man.
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

avatar

Number of posts : 632
Age : 29
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02
Points : 4263

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 am

againsttheantichrist wrote:
Adam in hebrew means man. Through the verse below:

Genesis 3:20 wrote:
And Adam called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.

We can conclude that all of us are descendants of Adam and Eve. As such, we are all son of man. One of the prophecies regarding Christ was that he'd be born the son of man.

Wasn't expecting a clarification so soon. Thank you so much! So, Son of man isn't necessarily Christ (as what I had been taught in the past for that verse) but rather as it says Son of man. I remembered Voldemort spoke earlier about a man that did perfectly describe Matthew 24 in the times of 30-70 ad. So, if I take the history of that man (I forgot, may have even been written earlier and I'm just to lazy to look) and tie them up to Matthew, Son of Man, and Lord/lord will mean the person or the empire or the force (not a Star Wars reference btw) or etc. that will be the abomination of desolation that does destroy the Temple and all of the buildings.

Once again, thank you very much for the clarifications Atac! Very much appreciated and basically the answer to my one clarification thereof. \m/
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist



Number of posts : 1120
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere in Georgia
Registration date : 2008-11-26
Points : 4830

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:24 am

Son is capitalized in this case because it's specifically referencing Him.
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

avatar

Number of posts : 1056
Age : 27
Location : COLD
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 4604

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:42 am

what i mean lord V is we are talking about Satan, no ha-satan there is a difference, ha-satan is the hebrew (i think) word for adversary, satan is a literal devil or enemy of god
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:25 am

wizardovmetal wrote:
what i mean lord V is we are talking about Satan, no ha-satan there is a difference, ha-satan is the hebrew (i think) word for adversary, satan is a literal devil or enemy of god

There is a difference, I agree. But what I was saying is that tradition does not make such a distinction.

But at the same time, satan is used to describe the Great Red Dragon. So that is pretty much my overall question, not to you per se, but is the Great Red Dragon just a satan or is it the Satan?

But in any case Satan or satan means the same thing, both are an adversary, either to God or to man or both.

In this case, Satan or satan is an enemy of God by being an enemy of his people.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3894

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:47 am

DOL, I will try to get to it as soon as possible. I am going to have to put a lot of time into it, in order to do it justice. So, when I find that block of time, I will post it. I can not say a particular day, because, something may come up or I find i have something else to do. But I will do it, but I want to do it right the first time.
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

avatar

Number of posts : 1056
Age : 27
Location : COLD
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 4604

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:22 pm

well i know this much, satan himself gives america great power, i found this out by getting involved with the eliteists, take for example the illuminatti, they dop exist, i was always skeptical of it, but when you have someone who is involved with it telling you it does exist, then you know. as far as i know bush belonged to it, so does obama, they both are in the proccess of laying the SNWO foundations. i dont know who else belonged to it, i just know both of them do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   

Back to top Go down
 

"End time" claim made by Wizard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com