AuthorMessage
lord voldemort

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
Quote :

Alos, the rest of your post you purport ot know what I think when it comes to revelations. You are waay off. I know this may be hard for you to understand , lord V. but you are not all knowing, and you do not know my thoughts nopr my views. I'd appreciate that you respon to what I clearly write.. nto what you write for me.. followed by responses to " your writings of my writing.... LOL.

Just as soon as the pot stops calling the kettle black.

Just as soon.? So you admit you are doing it? Well, at least that's a start. Good job.

I take what you say and I form a conclusion from it. You base it on literalism, everything you have stated you take literal, you posted them as literal. That means you are a hyper-literalist or you are a liar and purposely bringing in false information to deceive.

Every post you have posted when you posted a verse, you explained it in literal terms, as what the text says is what will happen. That is a hyper-literalist. So which is false? Those post or my conclusion of you being a hyper-literalist?

If I am wrong, than why have you not correct it and shown me where I was wrong? Why keep it vague?
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Quote :
Every post you have posted when you posted a verse, you explained it in literal terms,

False. You must have not been able to understand my post concerning astronomy and astrology, if you believe this to be the case. . That is largely based on the subject of symbolism.

i have also aggreed that terms like Beast are used to means Age or , as you enjoy " empire".. but just that they can also be used with another meaning.. which you seem to not grasp.

Words in scripture, Lord V, are not bound to be used always with a singular context in mind. Just as they are not bound.. in modern day life.. to mean ALWAYS and ONLY one thing.

Quote :
That means you are a hyper-literalist or you are a liar and purposely bringing in false information to deceive.

Of course, because you could not possibly have misunderstood anything I posted. your understanding surpasses the understanding of anyone.. as you so clearly elude to regularly. lol!

Their is no Possibility whatsoever that you might have missed something in my posts or simply be incorrect about them...no I must be liar instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
lord voldemort

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:07 pm

removed post

Last edited by lord voldemort on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:10 pm

so dramatic. " but you leave me no choice".

I really don't care.. this is an internet forum, not my life,.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 am

oh. my. god.

I come back and this is STILL going on?
Back to top Go down
mazzie

Number of posts : 5090
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:23 am

Time to close this thread.

PostSubject: Re: "End time" claim made by Wizard   

Back to top Go down

"End time" claim made by Wizard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com