BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spiritual Warfare

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Warfare   Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Guys let's not do a debate in here. That is not the intention. It's about sharing experiences about spiritual warfare.
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
Not2BPerished

Not2BPerished

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Warfare   Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Thanx Mazzie... with that said... Plz continue about your expiences Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazywhiteboywithaguitar
ELAN

ELAN

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Warfare   Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Death over Life wrote:
ELAN wrote:
I don't see anything of the sort, regarding that last paragraph. He himself said he was only regarding his own personal relationship with God.

But yeah, I'm not going to say anything else, lest this thread get horribly derailed like most of the other ones these days in which one or two people disagree on something.

But I do understand those first three paragraphs.

Didn't you write something entirely different just a few seconds ago? Anyways, as I said before, I'm not debunking any testimony. I am simply making sure he knows what went on and not to scapegoat if he is scapegoating.

I did, but I deleted it so it doesn't turn into anything further as well. I'm not interested in debating this matter; it'd be unnecessary. I'm just in the 'let's all get along' mentality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
ELAN

ELAN

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Warfare   Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:01 pm

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:

Agreed. And Elan..If you kill yourself..Ill bring you back and kill you again for leaving your amazingly beautiful wife alone deg gummet! Evil or Very Mad As far as the secular music, certain songs do affect me alot. On a whole, im influenced by music amazingly (like really its creepy how much). SOme songs however from the secular market I do see value in. Alot of HAppy Harcore is mainly where that applies. YOu cant not be happy when you listen to that stuff.

Ha, you think I'm gonna leave her here? I'd probably be gone without her.

But yeah, as for music, of course some music affects my mood. What I usually do these days is just reflect my mood and THEN listen to music that won't drag my mood somewhere else. As a musician I feel I am called to listen to both Christian AND secular music as sources for inspiration, because let's face it... if I ONLY took influence from other Christian bands, how much innovation would I bring to the table? But if I weren't a musician, I probably would want to avoid most extreme secular stuff a lot more.

And DOL, I'm not seeing you as too extreme on the board. The things I have problems with are like people bashing Wizardovmetal and other things like that.... it's the obvious hostility that gets me weary. I understand your intentions... but not a whole lot of others, these days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Warfare   Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Not2BPerished wrote:
I was sitting on my bed when this went on one night:

God: Do whats right, follow me and praise me

Satan Disguised as God: Kill yourself, your family and your GF

I called a friend and he said stop listening to secular music... It wont work if ur trying to be a christian... Since that day... I've stopped listening to that stuff and God has blessed me... I have rarely heard satan rarely Smile Praise the Lord

You really have to watch out because satan will try anything to get you back, and music is one big way!

Be rightgeous all, and don't let evil pull you down, the consequences will be life changing in a horrible way...

Pick the right side... Thrive In The Holy Spirit Ya'll! Smile badger SPIT LEAD AT SATAN!!!!

In other words, download Burzum Grim Banger
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=610958313
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Warfare   Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Death over Life wrote:

If that is one problem I have with Christianity, it is the fact that Christians are the ones who make the Devil and Demons far more powerful than God and Jesus. I'm not ragging on your testimony Not2BPerished, but I get the vibe of fear, hatred, and discrimination when I hear of testimonies like these. By far the worst thing I've ever seen with these kinds of views and testimonies is they become that which they preach against. I have seen that with every person who claimed that. I'm only here to give you congrats for moving closer to God, but I'm here to inform you the Truth and not get a holier than thou "BURN THE SECULAR MUSIC" attitude.

To be honest, this is something I have seen more in the protestant/non-denom. movement.

Oh and Kyle, what about non-satanic secular?

When I am done with my projects with Jim and Joey, I am going to return to doing my original project Ad Gloriam and turn it into a secular project.
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Warfare   Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Not2BPerished wrote:
olias wrote:
well that is reasonable, Elan. I just find it annoying when people try to see the devil in everything.
I'm not trying to blame the devil on everything, all though he is the reason for all evil... But I think you guys don't believe this "I've seen demons before" because its never happened to you before, and I hope it doesnt Smile lets not get all worked up over this... We're christitians (well most of us are) we are suposed to love, not fight, and also lead a good examples for the "non-believers" becuz most non-believers think we're all hippocrits anyway..

I may have to make a new topic on that, but I personally view that the devil is not the reason for all evil. I honestly believe the evil is because of us. The Devil may have started it, but it is the humans who continue it.

I agree with that post other than my 1 mark. One thing I will inform you of on my musical tastes though, I do realize which group you listen to, be it the Christian group, the Satanic group, the Pagan group etc. gives you knowledge and info on the creators of said music. I heavily agree with Scriptures when it says that we are to love our enemies as ourselves. With that being said, what goes through my head is, if I’m not willing to listen to what somebody else has to say, then how am I supposed to preach the Gospel if they are simply going to do what I’m doing to them? With that being said, I listen to music regardless of lyrics. This even means the extreme Satanic. However, I have noticed that music is a great relationship builder and I have been given quite a few friends because of it. I have (because of all this) been able to preach the Gospel unto a couple of my non-Christian friends due to how open minded we are and how great a friendship we got due to having similar music tastes and favorite bands.

I just personally feel that if we refuse to listen to the testimonies of others, then by all means, why should they even bother to listen to our testimony of coming to Christ? That is what I’m seeing. No debating, no refuting, just sharing my views and spiritual warfare here. Smile

ELAN wrote:

And DOL, I'm not seeing you as too extreme on the board. The things I have problems with are like people bashing Wizardovmetal and other things like that.... it's the obvious hostility that gets me weary. I understand your intentions... but not a whole lot of others, these days.

Thank you for the clarification. I did not realize that. As for the wizard part, that I definitely agree with. I’m not going to bash anyone, but I do feel that even though it was from both sides, I would have never argued like that and I still don’t. Then again, I am one open minded individual, and that is a reason why I am so open minded. I do find that being open minded does get rid of hostility.

As for my Spiritual Warfare part 2, I think many of my past posts do show that off really. I shouldn’t forget a couple pms with Broc as well. By the end of the night though, I’m still here a follower of God. I still question it and I still wonder why I even bother, but I’m still here. I still feel part of it is my fault due to not properly researching it however.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Warfare   Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:11 pm

olias wrote:
Death over Life wrote:

If that is one problem I have with Christianity, it is the fact that Christians are the ones who make the Devil and Demons far more powerful than God and Jesus. I'm not ragging on your testimony Not2BPerished, but I get the vibe of fear, hatred, and discrimination when I hear of testimonies like these. By far the worst thing I've ever seen with these kinds of views and testimonies is they become that which they preach against. I have seen that with every person who claimed that. I'm only here to give you congrats for moving closer to God, but I'm here to inform you the Truth and not get a holier than thou "BURN THE SECULAR MUSIC" attitude.

To be honest, this is something I have seen more in the protestant/non-denom. movement.

Oh and Kyle, what about non-satanic secular?

When I am done with my projects with Jim and Joey, I am going to return to doing my original project Ad Gloriam and turn it into a secular project.
...Isnt that a birt of Ironary? Ad Gloriam means like for the glory tight?
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Warfare   Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:37 pm

My name is Christian. I used to be a muslim. Imagine the irony there. I can deal with a little more when I return to Ad Gloriam.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Warfare   Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Death over Life wrote:
The problem is, the cross is originally a Pagan symbol.

No, it was a secular torture and execution device. Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 786961
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Warfare   Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 pm

I have had many experiences, but that is because most likely i am a sensitive.

I have seen and heard things that should not have been there. So, sometimes things just come walking into the house and then leave.

I am going to a Hindu temple tomorrow for a class trip, I am curious what is going to happen. I feel that God is telling me to expect a few things. But I have to wait and see.

If I experience anything, i will post it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Warfare   Spiritual Warfare - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Warfare

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com