BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board! Pastor Brad UPDATE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board!  Pastor Brad UPDATE! Vide
PostSubject: Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board! Pastor Brad UPDATE!   Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board!  Pastor Brad UPDATE! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Hey Guys,

I hope you're good! Never forget--God is on His throne, and while we don't know what tomorrow holds--WE KNOW THE ONE WHO HOLDS TOMORROW!

I'm thrilled to share 4 really cool/new developments at Guitar Jams (Including the bit about Les Carlson--got a really cool story to share below under the update on BREAK OUT!)... I think you'll be blessed by these.

#1 50 Cent Pastor Brad Downloads!

#2 New $5 MP3 Album Download "SHRED.RED"

#3 BREAK OUT -- LES CARLSON IS ON BOARD!

#4 You can now listen to my BIBLE MOMENT'S Radio Teaching @ Guitar Jams!

#1 50 CENT DOWNLOADS!

That's right--BECAUSE YOU ARE PART OF THE PB/GUITARJAMS FAMILY you can now get ANY Pastor Brad MP3 for just 50 Cents! Just head over to www.guitarjams.net and you'll see the LINK... you can listen to ONE MINUTE SAMPLES of every song and pick your favs.

#2 SHRED.RED -- The New $5 MP3 ALBUM DOWNLOAD

I will eventually be releasing a RED, WHITE and BLUE best of Shred Collection Series--Each album will contain customized tracklists of my favorite cuts from SHRED, RESHREDDED, SHREDDED SWEET and HEAVENLY SHRED. With each MP3 Album that you purchase you wlll get the Cover and Track List Artwork and a VERY SPECIAL WALL PAPER for your decktop created by my son, Josh! Check it out at www.guitarjams.net.

#3 BREAK OUT RELEASE DRAWS NEAR! BLOODGOOD'S LES CARLSON IS ON BOARD!

The Play list is set... the artwork is done -- I'll share that with you soon. The list of guest artists is staggering... and it just got better. Listen to this story...

I'm hanging out at home, when my cell phone rings...I look at my phone.. don't recognize the #... almost don't answer it--but then think, "Hmm... it might be important, better answer..." "Hello..." The raspy voice on the other end said, "Pastor Brad?" "Yes, who's this?" "This is Les Carlson..." Dude--we talked for nearly a 1/2 hour. What a great brother. So humble and so hungry to serve. He really liked the song I sent him, entitled "He Loves Me." And he was stoked about singing on it! He'll be in the studio next week recording vocals for the track.

So--now we have Ken Tamplin, Les Carlson, Ski, Richie Z, Rachel Anne, Chaz Bond, Luke Weber, Jim Griffin, Kenny Metcalf and Angel Zamora ALL ON THIS ALBUM... KILLER.

It will be released -- probably in April now... March will be purshing it---AND IT'S GONNA ROCK!

#4 LISTEN TO MY RADIO BIBLE TEACHNG PROGRAM "BIBLE MOMENTS" AT Guitar Jams!

Just head over to www.guitarjams.net and scroll down to the see the FLAMING BIBLE MOMENT'S LOGO and take a listen to this 3-4 Minute--hard hitting, Bible teaching that will encourage, inspire, and challenge you in your faith!

Okay-- More good stuff coming next week in the PODCAST! Watch for it on Monday night, Jan. 25.

Until then... always feel free to drop me a note... keep praying for the ministry! And I'll keep praying for you!

Metal Blessings,
pb
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarjams.net
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board! Pastor Brad UPDATE!   Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board!  Pastor Brad UPDATE! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Ken Tamplin? Now there is a name I haven't heard recently! What's he been up to since Shout?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
Sutekh

Sutekh

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board! Pastor Brad UPDATE!   Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board!  Pastor Brad UPDATE! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Great line up!
Back to top Go down
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board! Pastor Brad UPDATE!   Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board!  Pastor Brad UPDATE! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Yup--I'm stoked.. Ken Tamplin is teaching voice every day in So. Cal... at his home and crankingout music and AV productions... He's very actiive... just check out www.kentamplin.com

Blessings,
pb
Back to top Go down
GothDad

GothDad

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board! Pastor Brad UPDATE!   Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board!  Pastor Brad UPDATE! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Sounds like you've got a monster on your hands, PB. Looking forward to it!

Peace,

Jeff
Back to top Go down
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board! Pastor Brad UPDATE!   Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board!  Pastor Brad UPDATE! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 pm

thanks bro... yeah, it's sounding sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Blessings,
pb
Back to top Go down
oldschooldoom

oldschooldoom

Number of posts : 2080
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board! Pastor Brad UPDATE!   Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board!  Pastor Brad UPDATE! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 pm

This is the best news I've heard for 2010 cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board! Pastor Brad UPDATE!   Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board!  Pastor Brad UPDATE! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bloodgood's Les Carlson is on Board! Pastor Brad UPDATE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Pastor Brad-
Create a forum on Forumotion | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com