-----------------------------------------------------
 
HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3978

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:45 am

wizardovmetal wrote:
LastFirstborn wrote:
Only time will tell if he's just being a "sheep" or if he really is sincerely interested in Satanism. It's pretty much impossible to tell over the Internet, but personally, I think he seems pretty "for real" about it.


trust me im 100% for real

Until something else comes along and takes your fancy.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3978

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:50 am

BryneVampyr wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
BryneVampyr wrote:
I don't think that people can see into the future.

I disagree I think some can, but it is a rare thing.


I do believe that God can reveal the future to someone. I just don't think that people, in and of themselves, can have the ability to reveal the future.

I say you are 50-50 on that.

The fact we can see the future under certain circumstances, says that what you have said can not be absolute.

Can I by myself see the future, on my own powers? No, on that point you are correct.

In my case I sensed an event, when the event could not happen anymore, with the arrest of the terrorist, the sense went away.

But we all have a sense within us. Have you ever gotten a bad feeling about something? Someone? A sense that you were in danger or in the wrong place?

That can be from God or that can be the sense that each human has, which i believe we do have. When conditions are correct, we can see a future event.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

avatar

Number of posts : 2273
Age : 40
Location : Hell
Registration date : 2008-12-12
Points : 6436

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:44 am

Who has not dreamed an experience that happens later on in life? Has not every human dreamed such a dream?


It is really quite a simple matter.

The soul dwells in the eternal.. and when the body sleeps.. the soul can experience time from outside of the confines of time.. just as the particles of light, according to modern physics exist outside the bounds of time.

Is not God described as the Light and that in Him is not darkness at all.... so our souls would be also made from his Light.. would they not?

Now.. if we simply realize that sometimes the same occurence of the soul percieving things beyond the confines of Time as it often does while our corporeal self sleeps, can also occur while the corporeal self is awake... then we can not only see how knowing certain things in teh future is possible.. but also.. not even unnatural. It is quite natural.. according to quantum physics and even much in scripture. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
wizardovmetal

avatar

Number of posts : 1056
Age : 27
Location : COLD
Registration date : 2009-08-17
Points : 4688

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:53 am

lord voldemort wrote:
wizardovmetal wrote:
first off i have been ignoring you lord voldemort because there is no point, u want a fight, and im not giving it to you, say and do what u must, but your wasting your time. seondly seeing into the future has something to do with the ripples in energy events make and there possible outcomes, i personally dont think seeing into the future is that possible unless you use astrology or numerology to predict things, even then, things are changeable

I am not after a fight, anyone who knows me, and there are a few here who do, know my style, can tell you I do not look for fights.

What I do look for and challenge are people like you. You are not credible, and as people have said, you switch 180 degrees in a span of a few months. So, I am challenging on your stance. So far, I am not impressed and so is no one else.

I saw the future of a potential attack and I did not use astrology or numerology. So again, your conclusion is wrong.

I do believe there is the ability for events to be recorded in the future and then replayed in the present before it happens.

There have been many occasions of this. I have read some about 9/11 as I mentioned and my own experience.

The reason you want to ignore me is because you can not stand someone who challenged your "beliefs", one who has consistently shown how wrong you are and how inconsistent your view is.

I have challenged you with facts, I have not attacked you personally. You hold to a belief that is very inconsistent with reality.

you completly took out of context what i said, i said its not very possible, meaning people who claim they always see time in advance like people who see into the future and charge money for their abilities arent very credible secondly, i discuss my beleifs and have them challenged everday but i refuse to waste time arguing with you because it is pointless

secondly i highly doubt i will ever change my beleifs, as i have made a true and permanent commitment to this path that lasts this entire lifetime, it is real and bonding.

as far as what kamered ash said i agree, i dont think the astral plane is bound by time, at least not in the physical sense, secondly i would like to describe to you exactly what happens when you sleep. the ethreal body expands several feet outside of your body to absorb cosmic energy, the astral body float within this field sliping into a plane allowing for dreaming, this plane is a strange and complex world generated by your own consciousness, during this time the consciousness travels several thousands of times faster then it does while interacting with the physical plane, this is why when we wake up and our consciousness slows back to normal, our dreams make absolutley no sense because we dont have the ability to understand them anymore at the slowed level of physical consciousness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3978

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:36 am

Why is it pointless?

You have not once, really, challenged any of my challenges, other than saying "It is pointless".

So, why is it pointless to debate or talk to me?
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3978

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:39 am

Quote :
secondly i highly doubt i will ever change my beleifs, as i have made a true and permanent commitment to this path that lasts this entire lifetime, it is real and bonding.

That is a foolish thing to say. Everyone changes their belief, even if they change their belief within their belief system.

I have always been a Christian, and I have changed my beliefs several times. That is because new information comes to my attention, an argument and evidence makes better sense, etc.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

avatar

Number of posts : 550
Age : 39
Location : Toccoa, GA
Registration date : 2009-11-07
Points : 3978

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:44 am

Quote :
i personally dont think seeing into the future is that possible unless you use astrology or numerology to predict things, even then, things are changeable

This is your quote, I used your context quite well.

Quote :
you completly took out of context what i said, i said its not very possible, meaning people who claim they always see time in advance like people who see into the future and charge money for their abilities arent very credible

So what did I take out of context?
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO

avatar

Number of posts : 1993
Age : 41
Location : Nebraska, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-13
Points : 5766

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:40 am

I would agree that there's a certain element of "seeing the future", though I would say it must come from God. I have dreamed certain things that come true later in life, be it a week, a year, whatever. When the event occurs, it feels like "deja vu" only because I had previously seen it in a dream. It's not always 100% the same (I might look different, the circumstances may be slightly altered, etc), but the general scenario & context is the same. This is the only kind of "seeing the future" I believe is possible, and I honestly believe it is from God for His divine purposes. Sometimes it may be seeing a difficult event to cultivate acceptance of that event in our minds & hearts prior to the event occurring, so as to prepare us for it. Another situation might just be to teach us something so that when the event occurs, it's more of a lesson for us because we already had a clue about that situation and now He can reveal something to us through it.
Back to top Go down
http://metalfroreview.blogspot.com
wiremu.white

avatar

Number of posts : 152
Age : 34
Location : New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-12-29
Points : 3455

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
what are your opinions on it,, your experiences.. and what does scripture teach about it?

And if we follow the greek definition of Sorcery .. Pharmakia... than everything from tv watching to musik, to video games, to any pyschoactive meds could be classified as having a problem with sorcery.

But we can move on from that old point...

a verse that seems to more specifically deal with thr cruxt of the subject-

Deuteronomy 18:11-12 "..casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the lord, and because of these detestable practices the lord your God will drive out those nations before you"



I don't really know anything about magic and witchcraft and so on, but I will tell you what I think.. I think it's all a load of twisted crap, like any false religion. It's evil because it's like a kind of glorifed quackery and makes about as much sense as a healing stone.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

avatar

Number of posts : 2165
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of God,State Of Delusion, USA
Registration date : 2009-03-26
Points : 6153

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:59 pm

had a dream five years in the future once....It sucked. No fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
325ad



Number of posts : 967
Age : 49
Location : Native America
Registration date : 2008-11-07
Points : 4957

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:17 pm

I find it interesting that The Church supported the art of Alchemy at one time then did an about face. scratch
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

avatar

Number of posts : 2273
Age : 40
Location : Hell
Registration date : 2008-12-12
Points : 6436

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Issac Newton was an Alchemist, also. And he was always in trouble for it, from teh Church.. even though he was a devout Christian. Really. it was just early chemistry and pharmacology.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
therockismighty

avatar

Number of posts : 923
Age : 36
Location : Aussieland
Registration date : 2009-06-14
Points : 4518

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Anything that seems not quite right, I stay away from.

So far that is the best method for me.... I was dating someone a while back who revealed they were into tarot cards, Earth worship stuff??... etc( had basically said they were Catholic but lied so I would date them)... and right away I felt sick... I knew that manipulation had been at play.

Manipulation is a great tool... tricks even the smartest of us.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

avatar

Number of posts : 2273
Age : 40
Location : Hell
Registration date : 2008-12-12
Points : 6436

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Astrology is indeed rampant today. And always particularly popular with females, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
therockismighty

avatar

Number of posts : 923
Age : 36
Location : Aussieland
Registration date : 2009-06-14
Points : 4518

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Yeah, like for romantic things I think?

alot of my friends hope it answers something for them.... I just think get out there, meet people and live your life and it happens anyway.
Back to top Go down
GraceUnderPressure

avatar

Number of posts : 44
Age : 51
Registration date : 2010-08-13
Points : 3092

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:13 pm

MetalFRO wrote:
I would agree that there's a certain element of "seeing the future", though I would say it must come from God. I have dreamed certain things that come true later in life, be it a week, a year, whatever. When the event occurs, it feels like "deja vu" only because I had previously seen it in a dream. It's not always 100% the same (I might look different, the circumstances may be slightly altered, etc), but the general scenario & context is the same. This is the only kind of "seeing the future" I believe is possible, and I honestly believe it is from God for His divine purposes. Sometimes it may be seeing a difficult event to cultivate acceptance of that event in our minds & hearts prior to the event occurring, so as to prepare us for it. Another situation might just be to teach us something so that when the event occurs, it's more of a lesson for us because we already had a clue about that situation and now He can reveal something to us through it.

QFT. Grim Banger
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai 04

avatar

Number of posts : 120
Age : 32
Location : WI
Registration date : 2009-07-26
Points : 3560

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:18 am

lord voldemort wrote:
wizardovmetal wrote:
LastFirstborn wrote:
Only time will tell if he's just being a "sheep" or if he really is sincerely interested in Satanism. It's pretty much impossible to tell over the Internet, but personally, I think he seems pretty "for real" about it.


trust me im 100% for real

Until something else comes along and takes your fancy.
lol, he sounds eerily similar to a certain someone you and I are quite familiar with from a different forum, or at least how he used to be anyways.
Back to top Go down
325ad



Number of posts : 967
Age : 49
Location : Native America
Registration date : 2008-11-07
Points : 4957

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:58 am

Kamerad Ash wrote:
Issac Newton was an Alchemist, also. And he was always in trouble for it, from teh Church.. even though he was a devout Christian. Really. it was just early chemistry and pharmacology.


Yes, but that transmulation thing is more like magic.

Take St. Albertus Magnus for example, Magnus was a perhaps the greatest scholar the church has ever known his pupil is none other than St Thomas of Aquinas. Magnus was a natural philosopher and studied both Aristole and Pythagoras extenstively. Magnus studied Astrology, Astronomy and Numberology to the mismay of the church. In centuries since his death some have claimed he was a Sorcerer or even a wizard. The legends surround him as having actually having found the secret of the philosophers stone ( Art of Transmutation - An ability to turn common stones into Gold ) it is also said that he passed this knowledge on to St. Thomas of Aquinas. The Legend however has been doubted because Aquinas died six year prior to Magnus and confirmation of this tale have ever took place. If these guys knew the Alchemical Secrets of Transmutation they both took them to the grave with them. After Newton's discoveries the church turned it's support of alchemy and claimed it to be evil and of the devil. This was the beginning of the end of the marriage between the church and science.


Last edited by 325ad on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

avatar

Number of posts : 2273
Age : 40
Location : Hell
Registration date : 2008-12-12
Points : 6436

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 pm

325ad wrote:
Kamerad Ash wrote:
Issac Newton was an Alchemist, also. And he was always in trouble for it, from teh Church.. even though he was a devout Christian. Really. it was just early chemistry and pharmacology.


Yes, but that transmulation thing is more like magic.

Take St. Albertus Magnus for example, Magnus was a perhaps the greatest scholar the church has ever known his pupil is none other than St Thomas of Aquinas. Magnus was a natural philosopher and studied both Aristole and Pythagoras extenstively. Magnus studied Astrology, Astronomy and Numberology to the mismay of the church. In centuries since his death some have claimed he was a Sorcerer or even a wizard. The legends surround him as having actually having found the secret of the philosophers stone ( Art of Transmutation - An ability to stone common stones into Gold ) it is also said that he passed this knowledge on to St. Thomas of Aquinas. The Legend however has been doubted because Aquinas died six year prior to Magnus and confirmation of this tale have ever took place. If these guys knew the Alchemical Secrets of Transmutation they both took them to the grave with them. After Newton's discoveries the church turned it's support of alchemy and claimed it to be evil and of the devil. This was the beginning of the end of the marriage between the church and science.

Well.. that was back when Alchemy, which was their word for chemical Science.. was considered magickal.

Issac Newton, who was a devout Christian.. also was a major Alchemist.

Even though we don't think about it.. we still consider Scientists to be wizards or priests.. They were white robes and their work is considered by society to be sacred.

Alchemist.. is where we got the word Chemist, as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Exquisite Corpse

avatar

Number of posts : 119
Age : 30
Location : New England (currently)
Registration date : 2009-01-28
Points : 3775

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:34 pm

metalgrinch wrote:
... but the one thing that she did tell me that still stays with me is that I would marry late, like around 30. I'm 28 now and still single, no forseeable mate as of yet. Whatever, it was all in my pre-Christian life.

I don't mean to get off topic, and I will give my reply to the OP later; but just wanted to let you know that 30 is not late to get married, so don't worry (I'm not negating what you said, some psychics definitely have been known to tell truths, through powers of darkness). I met a guy the other day, a friend of my sister's, who was shocked to hear I got married at 20 and he said that to him, even 29 is TOO YOUNG to get married! Haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.love146.com
TheBeastSlayer

avatar

Number of posts : 2165
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of God,State Of Delusion, USA
Registration date : 2009-03-26
Points : 6153

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 pm

So..
I've done some research into this alot lately and here are my thoughts:
1. It's all real (to an extent).
2. Dont eff with this AT ALL.
3. Alot of rituals and spells that are performed leave you open for direct possesions.
4. Ill make sense of this all later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
Exquisite Corpse

avatar

Number of posts : 119
Age : 30
Location : New England (currently)
Registration date : 2009-01-28
Points : 3775

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Yeah I agree with you TheBeastSlayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.love146.com
olias

avatar

Number of posts : 2399
Age : 28
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Points : 6174

PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:27 pm

There is too much real evil in this world to worry about this sh*t.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc   

Back to top Go down
 

magic, magick, maleficium, sorcery, pharmakia,,,, etc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com