BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Vide
PostSubject: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:54 pm

I didn't kow about this till today... It definitely got no publicity.

Huge structures that pre-date the pyramids that are being ignored by modern academia.. because it would mean that man were not "neanderthal" hunter gatherer's 10,000 years ago.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:02 pm

very cool.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

Number of posts : 3763
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:41 pm

That. is. awsome.

Man, I hope I can dive there one day, if it's open to the public at some point. Thanks alot. Now that's all I can focus on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
MetalFRO

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:18 am

Interesting! Archaeology is one of those things I find fascinating in a peripheral sort of way. I don't think I could ever study it closely, but when I read or hear about things like this it's always interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://metalfroreview.blogspot.com
Munkey

Munkey

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:22 am

That's incredibly interesting. Early megalithic structures really pique my interest. Thanks for sharing, Ash!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
Jim

Jim

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:09 am

this was awesome! its just pathetic that the "science" community can't be bothered to check it out, because if they found it to be a structure created by organized humans, its just another knock for science!
look at the human evolution theory, thats pretty much dissmissed this year, when they found that ancient human being, older than the previous one they had found, and it was more human the any monkey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.holynightclothing.com
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:12 am

Very interesting. I am beginning to think the timeline that is accepted is indeed wrong and flawed.
Back to top Go down
vaterflaumig

vaterflaumig

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:20 am

Jim wrote:
this was awesome! its just pathetic that the "science" community can't be bothered to check it out, because if they found it to be a structure created by organized humans, its just another knock for science!
look at the human evolution theory, thats pretty much dissmissed this year, when they found that ancient human being, older than the previous one they had found, and it was more human the any monkey.

Not necessarily.
Evolution is supposed to take place over millions of years. If evolution is true, then this could just be structures built by some of the very early forms of homosapiens, while there were still neanderthal, cave dwellers around. The same kind of theory could be applied to that "missing link" that was found. It could just be a very early form of what later evolved, while there were still the more primitive forms around for thousands of years.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:54 pm

I like how japanese scientists are always open to logic.. whereever it takes them. In other words, they are actually good scientists.

For example.. when that famous carcass was found off the cost of new zealand by a japan fishing ship... and they took photos and tissues simples before dropping it back in the ocean; the japanese scientists concluded it was the carcass of a plesiasour (sp?). And yet the American scientists who didn ot even analyzethe tissue samples said that it must have been a whale shark. ( of Course... it couldn't be anything that woudl offend thier Darwinian concepts).

Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Plesiosaur

Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Image002
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:25 pm

I love how you assume that science is a massive hunkering behemoth of a monolith and not individuals.

BTW, these are fascinating photos, I find it hard to believe scientists would simply shrug away at this sort of find.
Back to top Go down
vaterflaumig

vaterflaumig

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:58 am

olias wrote:
I love how you assume that science is a massive hunkering behemoth of a monolith and not individuals.

BTW, these are fascinating photos, I find it hard to believe scientists would simply shrug away at this sort of find.

was that directed at me???
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:47 pm

No, to ash. We have a friendly rivalry going on where he posts, and I contest.
Back to top Go down
vaterflaumig

vaterflaumig

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:40 pm

olias wrote:
No, to ash. We have a friendly rivalry going on where he posts, and I contest.

Ah, I see.
Well carry one merry duelists. pirat
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:41 pm

At least I see it as friendly...
Back to top Go down
vaterflaumig

vaterflaumig

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Well as long as no one has threatened to kill the other person, it's cool with me. Although, I don't know how one would do that over the internet, unless you are the leprechaun.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Boy, that would be the day!
Back to top Go down
vaterflaumig

vaterflaumig

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:50 pm

So are you saying that you would go on a killing spree over the internets?
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:51 pm

No. But it would be the first time i would have ever been threatened like. The only thing I kill are people's presumptions. Although I would join the marines if it weren't for my girlfriend's and my family's aversion to that idea. I really do want to fight in this war.
Back to top Go down
vaterflaumig

vaterflaumig

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:53 pm

So then your actually doing the world a favor eh........word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan   Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Huge pyramid like structures off the coast of Japan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com