BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

9 Days till Christmas and .....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-11-16

9 Days till Christmas and ..... Vide
PostSubject: 9 Days till Christmas and .....   9 Days till Christmas and ..... Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm stoked! I'm just really enjoying "remembering"... "worshiping" and "celebrating" all that God has done for/in us through Christ! How about you? How's your Christmas season going?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarjams.net
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

9 Days till Christmas and ..... Vide
PostSubject: Re: 9 Days till Christmas and .....   9 Days till Christmas and ..... Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:10 pm

of course,my christmas is alot better now that i can clean and straighten up the apt while listening to a certain guitar shredding pastor!! lol!! affraid lol! acutually,things are settling down for a few days.celebrating moms bday on sat with my dau/granddau!! having cake and pizza! going to my bff's christmas cantata at her church(used to be mine..so it will be great seeing folks again) on sunday. on the table tonight...doing last finishing touches on my b/f's cd so we can start mastering and then send it off 1-2-10!! yea! so,we will be busy! maybe i will give him that gift a little early this year!! hmmm! i am wishing pb and his family and you and yours a very wonderful CHRIST filled christmas and a very blessed 2010! i know,the lord has blessed pastor brad greatly and i cant wait to share in his special day on april 17th in allentown,pa.details comming soon!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions

9 Days till Christmas and .....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Pastor Brad-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com