BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Intense Millennium
Admin
Intense Millennium

Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Vide
PostSubject: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:48 am

Members of pioneering death metal bands AUTOPSY, POSSESSED, DEATH, REPULSION, SLAUGHTER, OBITUARY, MASTER, and OBSCURITY are among the more than a hundred metal bands from over thirty countries who have submitted favorite recipes to "Hellbent For Cooking: The Heavy Metal Cookbook", by Annick "The Morbid Chef" Giroux.

Scheduled for release on November 24, the first-ever book of recipes for voracious metal appetites will feature ravishing recipes including Matt Olivo of REPULSION's Mushroom Steak a la Jack Daniel's; Dave Hewson of SLAUGHTER's Incinerator Chicken Wings; Richard Christy of DEATH/CONTROL DENIED's ultra-manly Viking Testicle; and Jeff Becerra of POSSESSED's Strawberry Jell-o Pretzel Salad Cake.

"I usually manage to eat myself sick on these when they are around," says AUTOPSY's Chris Reifert of his Mummified JalapeƱo Bacon Bombs.

"Hellbent" is a lavish 224-page full-color metal feast by Annick Giroux, feeding voracious appetites with favorite appetizer, beef, pork, lamb, poultry, seafood, vegetarian, dessert, and drink recipes from members of THIN LIZZY, MAYHEM, ANTHRAX, KREATOR, SEPULTURA, DESTRUCTION, POSSESSED, OBITUARY, ACCEPT, DORO, GWAR, TOXIC HOLOCAUST, SAINT VITUS, AMEBIX, URIAH HEEP, BUDGIE, and many more — over a hundred bands from more than thirty countries, including the U.S., Canada, Germany, France, Pakistan, Malaysia, Japan, Greece, and Brazil. For anyone with a taste for metal, the kitchen gates are open — grab your weapons of mass nutrition and let the feasts begin. Death to false meals!

For more information, visit the infernal kitchens of Bazillion Points Books.

http://www.hellbentforcooking.com/

Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Hellbentcover
Back to top Go down
http://www.intensemillennium.com
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:03 am

Do want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:05 am

That's awesome! I wanna I wanna!
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
sedona

sedona

Number of posts : 599

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:47 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Averzaath

Averzaath

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:22 pm

uhm okay...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bob-haagma.com/
IMP

IMP

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:49 pm

I'm not a cookbook fan...or a fan of cooking, but I'll check it out I suppose.
Back to top Go down
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:20 pm

weird
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Christian

Celtic_Christian

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:42 pm

Interesting. Since I have a degree in the Culinary Arts, I'll have to check it out when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Kheiron

Kheiron

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:54 pm

None of it will be better than breakfast made by Randy from Dagon Smile
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:57 am

I've just ordered this book... I'll let you all know about it when it arrives.
Back to top Go down
blackearth

blackearth

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:15 pm

I like her apron. But really defeats the purpose of something you can get dirty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/blackearth
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:29 pm

SWEET!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:56 am

There are some really nice recipes in here, I've been using it a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook   Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Death Metal Pioneers Contribute Recipes To 'Hellbent For Cooking' Cookbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Everything Else :: The Cauldron-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com